September 7th 2022 written update

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Before I begin, news is that Sirf Tum will be ending soon. According to a quote by Vivian, the show is going off air on the 16h of this month. It's a bit sad given that the show couldn't even make a year. Apparently Vivian prepped for the character of Ranveer for about a year before the show started so as a Vivian fan, I feel bad. I know the character is special to him. It's just too unfortunate that his character and that this show just wasn't handled properly. What started beautifully has turned into... well, this, sadly. Fingers crossed that Vivian will return to another show soon after Sirf Tum ends.

Onto the episode!

Suhani's family is worried over Suhani's declaration of proving Ranveer's innocence on the matter. Ranveer asks why are you trying to act so great, I know your truth. You wanted to ruin me right? You did it, congratulations! The crowd starts chanting about Ranveer being a terrorist. Ranveer tells Suhani to remember that he can't be fooled easily. You're not helping anyone, just pretending to help. Suhani says she won't feel hurt over any of his words because he's hurting, she never wanted this to happen to him and promises she will save him. Someone throws a rock at Ranveer πŸ˜² others continue to and Suhani tries to protect him, holds onto him, she gets hurt. the rioters continue to chant when Suhani yells that he isn't. Ranveer says this isn't like college where you just yelling that will do something. Whoever has got me to this point won't let me go so easily. The cop tells Suhani to go, not to support a terrorist. If the rioters hurt you we won't be able to do anything. They take Ranveer away.

Side note, Vivian is still looking yummy β˜ΊοΈ

Suhani calls out to Ranveer as the cops take him into their van. She tells him not to give up hope, she will fight. She says you know how stubborn I am, I will bring the truth forward, just promise me you won't give up hope. Ranveer just grills her down πŸ˜† the cops take him away. She watches as the cops and his fellow piglets go with him.

At Suhani's house, Sudha is upset that her daughter is fighting for the man who has hurt her so much. Rakesh tells her to calm down, they'll talk to her, but Sudha says they've spoken enough, just have to keep her out of this situation. People are hating Ranveer, they'll start hating on Suhani too. She just wants Suhani home. At the Oberoi's the family is praying, pleading for Ranveer to be free, don't let us lose faith, Ranveer is a good person and he's always helped people. Samayra asks Mamta to not cry, you always say that when things get bad a miracle happens, watch a miracle will happen. 

Suhani arrives at Oberoi mansion πŸ˜² They're surprised to see her. Suhani has brought a lawyer with her! Dadu tells him how a junior from his office came, they couldn't give any money. The lawyer says don't worry about  my professional fees, Suhani has paid the 50% deposit πŸ˜² way to go gurl! πŸ‘ the lawyer has studied the case, they will have to be prepared because things will get difficult. Mamta just wants her son home, she wants to meet him. The lawyer say not to worry, they will go to court to get permission. The lawyer says his team will get in contact and then leaves to his office. Suhani asks Mamta to not take her the wrong way, she knows their situation will get worse and offers some cash to help them. Mamta says this isn't necessary. you've done a lot being on our side, this is a lot. Suhani says if she was going through bad times then without saying a word you'd come to my side, once again asks her to take the money and places it in Mamta's hand. Dadu says they'll never forget this, Suhani says she just wants their blessings. When she was a part of this family, they always gave her happiness, she's not mad any of them, just Ranveer, so if anyone says anything about them she won't tolerate it. Mamta asks for forgiveness, people must be saying lots of things but your'e still on our side. 

Suhani's on the phone with Aditya, there's still a riot, she's not far from home, waiting on Aditya when the cop arrives - i'm officially calling him officer d🀬 πŸ˜‘ he asks why are you here is everything okay with a smug grin. he's asking cause her home is up ahead but is here, then says you're not hiding and trying to help a terrorist are you? Smug πŸ€¬πŸ˜‘ Suhani says no she isn't but she is helping a doctor. Officer d🀬 calls him a terrorist but Suhani disagrees, he only made a mistake, isn't a terrorist. Officer d🀬 says its his job to figure it out between the two, you won't be able to prove Ranveer's innocence. In his job he's seen many innocent faces but devious people behind it, taunts Suhani asking if she's one of them. Suhani tells him that neither her and Ranveer is, but could you be? Officer d🀬 gets offended πŸ˜† serves you right πŸ˜‘ Suhani says she's not a cop but common sense says that a terrorist wanted to hurt your witness, but as far as she knows Ranveer was trying to save him but you? You let him die so... are you a member of his team? Get him Suhani!!!! and the episode ends with the man looking shocked.

She really got him good at the end! Good for her πŸ‘