Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111

With his elder daughter, no such scene is there so i think he just love her and pamper her all the time bcz as per the show till now they don't show anything like that pushkar proud on her.

Plus that promo clipping u said even i thought the writers change the story.

Or may b they show it later on.

And if pushkar allow her something that is only for his own benefit.

@bold That is for sure. May be he will realize she has the potential to be a great athlete and presenting her as his trainee will make him famous. This will also give him the opportunity to keep an eye on her, mislead her about her mother and keep the suspicion off him.

What confuses me more is Manorama is in his home as maid and hence chances are more of being caught. Would he abduct her and keep her a prisoner somewhere so that the mom and daughter do not meet?

Is Arjun an athlete too?

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Areyy yaar, Yeh kya hain? I just missed an episode and so much happened in one day.🀣 Pushkar uncle got to know who Rajjo is and Manorama became a maid at Pushkar uncles home.πŸ€ͺ Yeh sab phast phast kyun jaa rahi hain? Rajjo ko fast dhoudna hain, show ko nahin.πŸ˜†

Vaise, I really wanna know why Pushkar hates his wife. I thought it was because he hates women but he called Kalindi his guroor, so I'm confused. Was it just for the dialogues or not? I don't think he really loves his daughter.

Yaar, this Urvashi didi is so creepy.πŸ˜• I can already feel the psycho vibes from her.

And is Kalindhi openly cheating her husband too?πŸ€ͺ They are giving way too much drama now.πŸ˜• I can't keep up.

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Precap main everyone gets to know Rajjo.πŸ˜• Aisa hain toh phast phast rajjo ko uski maa ko bhi mila doh. Anyway, they already made Arjun and Rajjo a match made by the Gods. The drama is gonna get real.πŸ€ͺ

Thank you Swetha for the tags 😳

Indulekha00 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChUr1sfjbxp/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Precap... Real ya Dream? It would have been dream had it been any other show πŸ˜‰. But since things are moving fast here, can't say for sure

Indulekha00 thumbnail

After watching today's episode, Khan Babu is totally smitten with RajjoπŸ˜†

He didn't like it when Rajjo teased him about his raised heartbeats and uneven breath when Dori deedi came close... But i think the next words of Rajjo might have been another aspect for the raised heartbeat, that she was *chipko_fied* to his back πŸ˜†

This girl just makes statements that could hold romantic interpretations, so artlessly. Such a darling... I hope they don't change this innocence of hers any time soon

Anyways even at the celebration his eyes kept straying to Rajjo hiding in the balcony. Yup our guy is totally smitten. ❀️

By the way who was the guy whom Kalindi was waiting for and who was flirting with her. Wonder what drove Chirag to booze, today Kalindi mentioned that he changed after marriage which was love marriage.

Edited by Indulekha00 - 1 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

What is his equation with his elder daughter, Kalindi? In today's precap he tags her as his guroor. Is it coz he is in some way proud of her and loves to pamper her or coz she is part of his *show off* family?

I remember seeing a clip where Rajjo reaches the training Institute (she intents to find out the one who ruined her mother's life) and Arjun is surprised to see her there. Pushkar tells Arjun that she is there to take training.

Wonder if that promo still valid, or did the writers tweak the story?

Basically, Pushkar's family reflects his ego, to show it to the world. It is a place where sirf uski chalti hai, jispar uska control hai. He can illtreat and control his wife, he can be the powerful dad and give his children what they wants, on his terms.

But his misdemeanor with Manorama, resulting in Rajjo, is something he cannot let the world know, as it will crush his reputation. This is a situation where he has no control. Any slip up will doom him.

But, there is also another problem. This is Rajjo. This is not Manorama or his wife, whom he can control. Woh usko behla sakta hai, behka nahi sakta. Rajjo who cannot be controlled by Arjun, kya Pushkar se hogi.

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

@bold That is for sure. May be he will realize she has the potential to be a great athlete and presenting her as his trainee will make him famous. This will also give him the opportunity to keep an eye on her, mislead her about her mother and keep the suspicion off him.

What confuses me more is Manorama is in his home as maid and hence chances are more of being caught. Would he abduct her and keep her a prisoner somewhere so that the mom and daughter do not meet?

Is Arjun an athlete too?

About Arjun nothing like this is shown

But may be they show him an athlete or otherwise supporter of rajjo for sure.

As abhi toh arjun health is week nd 1 kidney is only he have.

Nd manorma part i Really can't guess right now.

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx

Areyy yaar, Yeh kya hain? I just missed an episode and so much happened in one day.🀣 Pushkar uncle got to know who Rajjo is and Manorama became a maid at Pushkar uncles home.πŸ€ͺ Yeh sab phast phast kyun jaa rahi hain? Rajjo ko fast dhoudna hain, show ko nahin.πŸ˜†

Vaise, I really wanna know why Pushkar hates his wife. I thought it was because he hates women but he called Kalindi his guroor, so I'm confused. Was it just for the dialogues or not? I don't think he really loves his daughter.

Yaar, this Urvashi didi is so creepy.πŸ˜• I can already feel the psycho vibes from her.

And is Kalindhi openly cheating her husband too?πŸ€ͺ They are giving way too much drama now.πŸ˜• I can't keep up.

Urvashi toh.

If she is nt the character of tge show, it hardly affects or matters.

I want chirag nd kalindi story to b revealed.

As i feel pitty on chirag,

RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hostel track will be so short lived lol. I wanted rajjo to be in hostel and arjun pinning for her ><

Indulekha00 thumbnail

Quick nd short update:

While everyone is down partying Arjun takes a piece of cake for Rajjo. He watches her eating, then playfully puts cake on her cheeks. Rajjo tries to retaliate and in the chase both falls on the bed. * Arjo song plays*

When he keeps on holding her hand she says she won't spare him and will keep lying on top of him until she can put cake on his face too πŸ˜†

She rubs her cheek on Arjun's and smear his face with cake too. The moment is disturbed by Arjun's phone. He cleans his face with his hand kerchief in hurry and leaves from the room asking Rajjo to clean her face in the wash room.

Puskar imagines abducting Rajjo in a suitcase and throwing her down a bridge.

Rajjo can't see properly coz the cream of the cake has entered her eyes. Disoriented, she walks towards the balcony, slips and falls. Arjun catches her and then faces the *firing squad*. Pushkar is upset that his plan of doing away with Rajjo before people associated see her has flopped.

Precap: Arjun's mom demands that Rajjo be removed from the house immediately.