Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dat_INFJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111

Aj toh madhu ji n kisi ko nhi choda.

Even doubt on rajjo character.

Y she not saying anything to arjun for having food from same plate nd share room with rajjo secretly nd asked about his character.

Bcz he is her own son😡

Double standard

Even urvashi asked questions from Rajjo.

Y nt from only arjun.

ML kuch bhi kare they don't give a spam.🤪

If they blame the ML too, How can they make the FL the abla naari doormat?

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Nidhi, How can we get a creations gallery? Phoenix has some cute edits and I need to see them. 😆 Moreover, I think its high time to get one so we can see everyones creativity.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Today was absolutely cringeworthy.. As such I did not like Madhu's suffocating possessiveness over Arjun.. But the filth she said today on someone whom she did not even know was so nauseous... She implies Rajjo is characterless, puts her in the same level as the dogs in their house to whom they would *magnanimously* throw food at... I absolutely hated that dialogue of hers.. Class conscience, caste conscious, arrogant and obsessively possessive woman who has no humanity!!! 😡

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx

Nidhi, How can we get a creations gallery? Phoenix has some cute edits and I need to see them. 😆 Moreover, I think its high time to get one so we can see everyones creativity.

Hey thats gud idea.

Creation gallery should be there na.

But i m very bad in editing.

So i will enjoy the editings and creations by all🤗.

Lets take an initiative.

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Hey thats gud idea.

Creation gallery should be there na.

But i m very bad in editing.

So i will enjoy the editings and creations by all🤗.

Lets take an initiative.

I'm bad at editing too😆 Phoenix told me she has created some edits and she'd post it if we have a creations gallery.

Do we pm to the mods?

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Today was absolutely cringeworthy.. As such I did not like Madhu's suffocating possessiveness over Arjun.. But the filth she said today on someone whom she did not even know was so nauseous... She implies Rajjo is characterless, puts her in the same level as the dogs in their house to whom they would *magnanimously* throw food at... I absolutely hated that dialogue of hers.. Class conscience, caste conscious, arrogant and obsessively possessive woman who has no humanity!!! 😡

Pretty true.

Even if u r of high class u don't have right to say anything bad mouthing about other one.

Rajjo is too innocent and tooooo good for this family.

I really never liked madhu ji.

She have a kind of attitude which is not worthy at all.

Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx

I'm bad at editing too😆 Phoenix told me she has created some edits and she'd post it if we have a creations gallery.

Do we pm to the mods?

I already did.

Plus do tell me in pm how to upload pics or gifs here.

dat_INFJ thumbnail

I already did.

Yaar, I use my laptop so I just copy-paste the stuff.

dat_INFJ thumbnail

I already did.

I think we should also have a TRP thread and an introductory thread, shouldn't we?

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Oh, wow They're going all out with the dialogues😲 Already that lady is irritating. Now she's gonna be hated.

Looks like they're following the top shows as they all have the toxic Mother-In-Law.🤪 I don't want Rajjo inside this house at all. Or, Arjun and one more strong figure should be supportive.