September 5th 2022 written update

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

The cops are holding onto Ranveer, says that they can't just stop him in the middle of an operation. The cop says they could arrest him for breaking protocol.

Btw Vivian is looking very yummy in his dark green shirt ☺️

The cops look Ranveer in his room. He says they can't do this, this is his hospital, the patient will die. The cops plan to move him to another hospital. Suhani asks if they've got the man arrested why not let Ranveer operate? The cop says its a matter of safety and his people could come here.

the logic is garbage! treat the man quickly and get outta here, simple as that. this cop is SUPER annoying and i hate him. He's clearly abusing his power as a cop, so gross!

He asks Suhani to let them do their duty. Suhani says they're doing thie duty as well, she called them so that they can operate on him and give an alive criminal. The other doctor comes, says that the patient has no brain activity, thinks he's in coma.The cop tells him to open the door, Ranveer comes out. He thanks the cop, hopes he won't interrupt his work. The cop has the nerve to blame Ranveer for this, falsely accuses Ranveer of being a terrorist as well 😑 Ranveer was trying to do his job and the cop blames him for the patient going into coma. Ranveer states that he was trying to save the patient, no one should come in the OT mid operation, yet they did and the condition he's in is the cops fault. The cops are going to arrest Ranveer 😲 I hate cops for this reason - y'all did this, you could've not let your ego get in the way, let the operation be done and get criminal all good and easy to arrest but no! Now it's all Ranveer's fault! GROSS!!!!!

Ranveer says you wanna arrest me fine, let me check on the patient. Again the cop flips it on him, says he was trying to kill him, he can't go near him. They arrest Ranveer. Ranveer says we both know you're putting false allegations on me. Suhani goes after them, she's trying to help Ranveer, asks the cop to please understand. Dadu and Mmata arrive and asks what the cop is doing. The cop lies again and says Ranveer was trying to kill the criminal. Suhani says that's not what happened. The cop thanks Suhani for calling them on time. and Ranveer is tight! The cops say they'll hand it from here. Ranveer says to Suhani you got your reason to ruin me, go celebrate. He tells his mom and dadu how she's not their Suhani, she did this to make your hospital look bad. The media arrives and immediately flips the script on Ranveer, tries to make him out as a terrorist. The cops take him away.

Even journalists are garbage, how disgusting, Instead of finding out the facts, you've already decided what the "news" is.

At Suhani's house they're watching the news that 's bashing Ranveer, calling him a terrorist. Suhani say that Ranveer is in trouble because of him. She called the cops to save him, instead he's got him in big trouble. Aditya tells Suhani not to worry, even Sudha bashes Ranveer. But Suhani is upset and walks away. Ranveer is at jail, the cop wants all of Ranveer's history. Dadu and Mamta arrive, they wanna see Ranveer but they won't let them. Mamta still tries but gets stopped. The two leave.

Back at Suhani's house, Suhani wants to be alone. Aditya tells her not to break down, be strong. This is making all doctors look bad, people will lose faith in them. Suhani says Ranveer didn't follow protocol because of her, continues to blame herself, his life is ruined because of her. But Aditya says not to blame herself, he's a grown man and can make his own decisions. At Oberoi mansion, dadu is talking to Mr. Oberoi, he's away on a business trip.

At the police station, people are making fun of Ranveer. On the news are doctors as well as Suhani. The three other doctors are bashing Ranveer while Suhani defends Ranveer. She says he was doing his job, but the o hers don't care to listen. Suhani continues to defend Ranveer and calling him a terrorist is not right. But the other doctors continue to bash him. Ranveer lashes out that Suhani did all this to make him look bad, says he'll get back at her. He says she started this fight, not him.

People are rioting outside Oberoi mansion. Chachu is back 😲 they got a lawyer to help them out. they try pay the lawyer money but their accounts are getting blocked. Mr. O calls, his credit cards are blocked. Dadu says to the lawyer to not worry he'll get paid, get the bail ready, but the lawyer refuses to help. Mmata tries to give her necklace as payment but he stops her, asks for his fees instead, episode ends

What is this show doing???? Why are they sinking it further??? Instead trying to focus on Ranveer and Suhani seeing their errors, they've turned Ranveer into terrorist? This is such nonsense! Instead Ranveer thinks Suhani did this to get back at him. Uuuuuuuggggghhhhhhh 😑 i'm losing brain cells again 😭