sad to see whats become of this forum:light recap mid-feb to mid-may

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

I remember being in here when the show first started, there were so many active members here and now it's dead pretty much dead. About 2 months ago the thought of this show passed my mind and how much I used to love it, so I posted in here only to later realize most people gave up on the show pretty much after the 100th episode. so it made me curious, like what went wrong? What happened to this show where in the first 50ish episodes ppl were going crazy and impatient for the next episode to arrive even though there was 24 hours between episodes, unless it was a weekend. what made everyone flip their mind and say nah im passing up on this show?

Personally, I stopped watching when I found out that instead of marrying Ranveer, Suhani would end up marrying his half-brother, who's name I've completely forgotten. I do remember the nickname tubelight the forum gave him 🤣 (just checked it's Aansh) but that whole thing just enraged me! like how you gonna take a good show and turn it into an aunty-loving drama type show? This show would've done better if it continued to entertain the younger generation instead of trying to reach the masses of aunties that for the most part stay at home all day and watch TV serials.

But it looks like things have changed.

Recently I heard how Sirf Tum was coming off air and moving to OTT so it made me wonder what happened, why this is happening? I don't think this has ever even happened before (not that I'm aware of) so what happened in the show that made them decide it's time for a platform change? So I decided to go back to the last episode I watched in February and catch up with what happened on the show, though I skipped around a lot, so gonna keep it light on the details here and there. so for those of you who were looking for a catch up/recap of events, please proceed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

So Suhani was set to get married to Ranveer but shocker smiley39 she ends up married to Aansh instead smiley24 booooooooooo smiley21 I get them trying to make the show different than Kabir Singh but this wasn't it fam! like fhat the wuck?! i think this was the first step to their downfall. like they really had to use the Aansh-being-his-half-brother revelation here, couldn't be used anywhere else right smiley39booooooooooooo!!

Then it's some bs drama with this falthu love triangle, tho not really cause Aansh doesn't give a smiley35 about Suhani, just wants to push Ranveer's buttons. also can someone please explain to me with this obsession of every home being blue smiley37 be it suhani's ranveer's or freaking aansh, like what's the fascination with blue walls? am i in the ocean smiley37 like that's more interesting than this "drama" they're trying to portray - paint! Freaking wall paint dude smiley37 at this rate i'm watching every other episode, what is this nonsense??

also Aansh's mom is a moron. it's your job as a mom to guide your child, make your son calm down with all this revenge nonsense. literally just stands there silently like umm helloooooooo? anyone in that brain of yours there? hullooooooo smiley39 at least her, her son, and her new bahu are now living in the Oberoi mansion

okay so chachu got recast not that anyone cares smiley36 it was up to this point that simply.meghana was blessing us with her episode recaps smiley19 this show really broke so many of us smiley19

oh ranveer at one point got rusticated from the college and then turned into the soccer coach? mmkay smiley36 i'm sure vivian enjoyed this. also suhani worked at the canteen? ...k smiley36 and Suhani's family makes no sense to me, especially her father. they're all trash smiley36 tho at least her father eventually is like free yourself from your trash relationship in front of everyone - only took him long enough you selfish, egoistic smiley35 like imagine only caring about yourself and your image to society who does nothing for you, doesn't provide you food nor shelter, but caring so much for them to the point where you're okay with letting your child be under torture in a garbage, toxic marriage smiley39 Rakesh is trash smiley7

I totally forgot about Riya's existence smiley37 and she still after Ranveer, like what a clown smiley8 move the smiley35 on you loser! i hate how tv shows make these kinda female characters whose whole personality is their "love" for a dude - like no one is like that writers of the show, and even if there is, they're deranged!

Suhani learns that Ranveer and Aansh are half-brothers (finally!) so it only took them 2ish months for this thing to come out, which i'm not surprised, most tracks are stretched to this amount of time. but of course where one track ends, another must start and just when you think finally Ruhani can be a thing again - sike! Aansh whisks her off on a trip for their honeymoon smiley8 because they're doing outdoor shoots in kashmir i thought why not watch the episodes instead of skipping around but geez i got irked so quickly, i had to start skipping again! Aansh is full on being r-wordy and Riya continues to be a clown! so not worth your time! i'm sure they hoped that this would help boost the show but yikes! the cute montage between Ruhani just wasn't enough unfortunately. nor Suhani saying "sirf tum" smiley39honestly it was so cringe, sorry not sorry smiley37 at least Suhani is ready to break off this marriage but of course Aansh is being a lil smiley35 saying he won't divorce her. surely there's some law that can help here, but the cops that are around them are just standing around like useless trash. Aansh makes a condition with Ranveer tho, dismisses the useless cops and says he wants to be claimed a legal brother, give his mom her rights, basically give him "whatever was owed to him since his birth" and Ranveer is like you're not my bro, you're not a member of my family, and i won't have my mom share her sindoor with another woman - which respectfully is right like Aansh you're demented, why would you want your mom to even be in that situation you sick smiley35 zero respect for his mom, or any woman for that matter, and his dumb mother thinks that having her son around Ranveer will make him "better" smiley24 sike! if that were the case, it would've happened given all the years they've been in school together!

Kashmir track over, we back at the house! is the content good? ...kinda

Mamta is hella insecure, she's jealous of Aansh's mom and her relationship with Ranveer smiley24 Suhani has divorce papers ready but when I paused on the papers to read it, the form's date is Jan 25th 2021 and I'm like huh??? smiley23 were dates ever established on the show? there was the new years thing but that wasn't canon but still like huh?? smiley39 and as this goes on, Riya goes full on suicidal and my brain is losing brain cells. thankfully her father stopped her. but he continues to spoil his daughter and swears she'll marry Ranveer... mmkay smiley39 like you actually have power over someone, who also is nothing to you smiley8 Suhani is asking Aansh to sign the divorce papers but he's being an smiley35hole so Ranveer punches him smiley41btw we're in May now, geez the pacing is horrible! what happened to the speediness that they had at the beginning of the show? It was like a race to get the two to fall in love and try to get married and now this? yikes! good thing i'm skipping episodes smiley20 but not right now, i need to see the next one and good thing i did cause Suhani tosses the divorce papers (which btw have changed in appearance from one episode to the next smiley37) to Aansh and his mom is shocked. But Suhani says she only loves Ranveer and will only be with Ranveer. And Aansh's dumbsmiley35 mother is like what are you saying, i'll explain to him, myeh myeh myeh - bsmiley35! stfu! you had a toxic relationship with Mr Oberoi and got away from it for the most part, you want Suhani struggling? Fake! Like ma'am you're being hella selfish! yes Suhani's great and makes a great daughter in-law, but bro you really wanna sacrifice her life and happiness for your own selfish desires? Trash! Toxic! Get rid of her and her garbage son! Yet she has the nerve to be like how can she do this to me? Okay miss dumpster fire. that's officially my nickname for her, idk and idc what her name is, she is miss dumpster fire from here on out (miss df for short). not chachi tryna mess up mamta's mind like stfu loser. and then these random aunties come outta nowhere putting their noses in other ppls business - get lost losers! omg its infuriating! skipping episodes again!

so somehow mamta has become the haddi in the kabob that is Ruhani- oh wait, cause she was easily manipulated by chachi in the earlier episode, nvm. fortunately Ranveer swears on Mamta that if he can't marry Suhani (guess Mamta is now against it cause why not, gotta stretch the drama) then he'll never marry any other woman, ever. she gets mad, says what will ppl say and think - typical desi society nonsense that still exists in 2022 lord knows why - and of course there's Aansh. Mamta, have some faith in ya son, he'll take care of it, not to mention your future daughter in-law. apparently Ranveer made a deal with his pops about joining the business if Suhani can stay, so i'm sure Mr. Oberoi will try to use this and get Ranveer to marry Riya. "once a businessman always a businessman" as Ranveer put it. Riya is back in the picture and Mamta is head over heels for her - yuck! You'd think this lady would put her son first, but nope! Fake mom! Mr. Oberoi hosts a media conference about business in the middle east and that Ranveer the sole heir will be a part of the company now. Suhani is concerned about Ranveer becoming a doctor, Riya says she's the only one in Ranveer's kismet smiley37 she says the sirf tum line smiley11 ewwwwwwww CRINGE!!!!! ugh i've crawled up into a ball and i'm totally nauseas smiley11Ranveer takes over the conference, says he gonna share the biggest happiness of his life which is about him, about a girl that will always be his, who he will be getting engaged to (riya's like her bestie was gonna announce this smiley8) and he points at Suhani 🤣 ngl Vivian looking good in the cream colored suit, and Suhani's outfit is sky blue this epi so they looking good today, making quite the pair. i also like how he puts Riya in her place, like he can't be bought smiley16looks like these first few episodes of may aren't too bad, but i'm still watching every other episode.

looks like Ruhani are planning their hospital - cute! Suddenly Miss DF is telling Aansh to sign the divorce papers while Mamta is worried that if he does, Ranveer will marry Suhani - wtf is happening, i'm losing more brain cells smiley39 at least Aansh actually signed the papers but this nonsense lasted from mid-feb to mid-may... wtffff???? 3 months? the show creators really ruined the show with this unnecessary nonsense smiley44Suhani's family finally gets to know and her dadi is happy. I remember her being a big simp for Ranveer and it makes me happy to see her support 👏 can someone please explain why this bua is still here? don't she got her own home and daughter to raise? now her father is causing issues? wtf? at least dadi knocking some sense into her son's head, like stfu you got a grown adult of a daughter who can make her own life decisions - what you had to teach, she learned, and when she was a kid you had your control. now step off your high horse and let your adult daughter lead her life. her choices, her decisions, her path to make, her decisions to make. i get he's worried about what happened last time, but like bruh, things never happen the same way twice. Riya was ready to leave but Mr. Oberoi stopped her noooooooooo

Once again it's Ruhani's engagement so i'm willing to bear the episodes and see how it goes. Ranveer has an exam on the day of their engagement but he's nervous over his engagement, he's never been nervous over an exam - i wish i was like that when i was in school smiley36 chachi starts her nastiness and Ranveer puts her in her place. Dadu is in full support of Ranveer, gotta love that man! Ranveer finishes his 3 hour exam in 1 hour smiley41 Aansh is being a prick and so is bua. Ranveer's family arrives but Ranveer is late and of course everyone starts to think negative but Suhani, and the man of the hour arrives looking absolutely yummy in black ☺️ As dadi put it, he's Suhani's hero and their jodi is a super hit smiley41 i'm liking her even more now 🤗everyone's in smiles but Ranveer and Suhani's so excited that she puts his engagement ring on first smiley36 but Ranveer doesn't have the ring for Suhani, starts being an smiley35hole and leaves, Rakesh locks Suhani in her room, chachi tryna get rid of Suhani's stuff and Ranveer is like well get rid of my stuff as well. Bro who is this chachi and why does she think she can do all this stuff. you're irrelevant, stay irrelevant. Suhani's mom and dadi come to her aid and dadi's telling her to run away to Ranveer! wow dadi smiley41but she doesn't escape from her window, instead suhani's confronting her pops! okay!! Aansh is now partnered up with Riya's dad to ruin Suhani and Ranveer's relationship. Riya's dad got hold of Suhani's and Aansh's divorce papers smiley7 ugh now i'm irritated again, just when the show was getting good again, it does this smiley35??? wtf???? and then ranveer calls suhani and instead of doing what dadi said, which was to fight for her love against her father, Suhani once again is like i love you but pops first - like what????

again it goes down the drain, i'm taking a break, i hope you enjoyed this dumpster fire somehow because ooooooohhhhmmmmaaaaaagyyyaaaaaaddddd smiley11