Frequent Posters

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I’m glad Rituraj’s prank finally worked 😂

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jyotideep Rajan is Captain Pawandeep Rajan’s younger sister. He has another sister Chandinideep Rajan who got married recently.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

To me it seems like an awards show in the name of entertainment.  Not singing contest.

Felt like film and itv awards where actors/actresses come on stage and dance.   Here contestants singing instead of dancing.and awards given out to please everyone  

Even In finale, Sayli cam full on.    

Agree with @PV_IFhandle about mama and kamble's.  

who is darshini and Jyotideep? Am I right darshini has been mentioned in IF12, something to do with her instagram??

Agree with everything you have said.

But I am surprised at your question, considering you have been a regular follower of II-12. 😄

Jyotideep is Pawandeep's younger sister.  Both his sisters came on II 12 in one episode as a surprise to him.  Also, her own IG following has increased because of Pawandeep.

Darshini is Arunita's manager / protector hired by her family/ local guardian because they can't ne with her all the time in Mumbai or on her travels.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I went to bed after Alka/Aditya.
Did they not show the Shabbir Kumar /Padmini Kolhapure / Sayii Kamble performance on 'Tumse milkar Na Jane' which was advertised?  Edit: I caught up with the end on SonyLiv and saw what happened.
I think the makers originally selected Mani and Sayisha as runners up and later changed their mind.

Update: This news item mentions the ranking, and this is as per the info I received at the end of the show
              The makers may have retraced later on, I don't know.
https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/tv/superstar-singer-2-winner-mohammad-faiz-wins-arunita-kanjilal-team-mani-is-1st-runner-up-latest-news-2022-09-04-805260

Edited by Realityshow - 1 years ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Did they not show the Shabbir Kumar /Padmini Kolhapure / Sayii Kamble performance on 'Tumse milkar Na Jane' which was advertised?  Edit: I caught up with the end on SonyLiv and saw what happened.
I think the makers originally selected Mani and Sayisha as runners up and later changed their mind.

Update: This news item mentions the ranking, and this is as per the info I received at the end of the show
https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/tv/superstar-singer-2-winner-mohammad-faiz-wins-arunita-kanjilal-team-mani-is-1st-runner-up-latest-news-2022-09-04-805260

That was a good decision if they intended to make Mani runnerup.Because he dint deserve it infront of sayisha and rituraj.And they also dint let soyeb to enter the final .I rank soyab before mani.some potential contestants sayantani and viswaja got eleminated in the initial episodes.We also dint get to see their capabilities fully.But i feel bad for Sayisha.Its not a small thing the way she performed considering her age.

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbara12

I’m glad Faiz won but I will miss watching all the kids especially Richu Kutan.

Rituraj came live today ,He is now shooting for Flowers Tv's onam special episode.If you understand malayalam ,just wait till Onam.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Agree with everything you have said.

But I am surprised at your question, considering you have been a regular follower of II-12. 😄

Jyotideep is Pawandeep's younger sister.  Both his sisters came on II 12 in one episode as a surprise to him.  Also, her own IG following has increased because of Pawandeep.

Darshini is Arunita's manager / protector hired by her family/ local guardian because they can't ne with her all the time in Mumbai or on her travels.

Bold: I’m getting older 😆 did think Darshani had something to do with arunita but what?  Could only remember Instagram.

Later on I thought is jyotideep Pawan’s sister!   

Thanks.  Now I’ll remember 

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Glad makers changed their minds.  Mani didn’t deserve 1st runner up.   Sayisha, Rituraj and Soyab better than him.

Ms.SK thumbnail

TRP of finale will be affected due to Ravivaar with Star Parivaar and JDJ.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Part of the performance that was not telecast.

Arunita is not only the better singer but also the better dancer!

https://youtu.be/ITUQK9_mf6w