Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foreverlazy thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

s1 was classic. Even i dont remember much. I can only watch it once.

S2 rocky was off. He even gulped two humans 😳 in all the naagin series many people became naag without any notice but nobody killed humans but rocky did πŸ˜†

S2 was funny actually. Just because shivangi consummated her marriage with rocky she became white and golden snake 🀣 its a pure injustice. Why rocky didn't turned pink πŸ˜†

Some nags were flying in s2. And rudra was good. Yamini and makkhi queen too. Yamini and shesha i felt repeatative. But only thing i like about s2 is villains as they were good and bit unique compared to other seasons.

We got to watch Shivangi behead Medusa ki first copy, of course S2 had the best villains! Also, Rocky would've been the world's most beautiful pink snake. Not a soft pink either, that eyesore of a hot pink that people can't seem to stop wearing. πŸ˜†

foreverlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

So basically rocky of season 2 was more like rudra of season 6. so meh 😡. I m going to watch s2 because i like karanvir and mouni

I kind of like Rudra, he's not doing too bad, but him and Prathna have no chemistry. And that was my issue with Season 2 as well because Karanvir and Mouni didn't have the strongest chemistry, especially compared to her and Arjun. Shivangi had more scenes with Rudra than she did with Rocky, main likh ke deti hoon.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Omg naag in naagin series how I always wished to see male counter part of naagin..and that too flying naag. That's awesome diya. I like Karanvir as person and will just watch it for him. Ekkumaiya rudra ka naam repeat kar rahi hai season 2 ki tarah..so any chances of shakti coming back. Rudra ka match prathna se acha nahin laga abhi almost 1 month ke bad.

he became naag after some months i guess but kinshuk ( the guy who is lead in pandya stores ) he was a naag too
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

We got to watch Shivangi behead Medusa ki first copy, of course S2 had the best villains! Also, Rocky would've been the world's most beautiful pink snake. Not a soft pink either, that eyesore of a hot pink that people can't seem to stop wearing. πŸ˜†

even ppl supported rudra and shivangi as a couple than rocky because of this unfortunately makkhi queen killed him. Post that i stopped watching regularly and was on ff mode πŸ˜†
firewings_diya thumbnail
Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Second one looks similar to Simbu.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Second one looks similar to Simbu.

yes 😊 simbu looks younger brother of this guyπŸ˜†
Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So ekkumaiya ke numbers badh gaye hai chasme ke..isko nahin la sakti thi prathna ke liye. Khud promise kar liya pratik se aur jhelna pad raha hain neutral audience ko bina chemistry ki prathna rudra pair for 2.5 months. I m not saying pratik is worst as new comer but he doesn't fit the bill for main lead after leap.pratik could play other role as side character.

imsoumyasrk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes you are right.. Pratik looks so young for both anmol and prathnaπŸ˜„

Best pair previous seasons was : rithik- shivanya, shivangi-rudra:they look good not with rocky, bela-mahir, bani- veer😊

Radhe101 thumbnail

I have 2 reasons to watch naagin 2. Karan and this guy.