Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShashtiJMG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Out of emotions for Geet and her pain, Maan made the fatal mistake. He forgot what the doctor had told him. And now Jessie is back.

Jessie was about to kill Geet. Thats the only way he can "take" her with him. That was a shock to Maan's system.

The doctor finally figured out what will make Jessie listen. He was very close to his mother. He could not stand her tears.

He left when his mother asked him to.

Thank you for your lovely comments dear smiley31smiley27

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Part 18

Part 19:

"Jessie " Jessie's mother gasped as she saw her son disappearing, she did felt bad for loosing him but felt proud at the same time as he left from their to never return, listening to her.

Maan and Dr. Khan sighed in relief as Maan placed his head on Dr.'s should in relief and in turn Dr Khan patted Maan's back. 

A painful groan distracted them, and in no time Maan was beside Geet. He gingerly pulled her up in a sitting position as he himself kneeled down beside her taking her weight on him. 

Maan softly caressed her hair as Geet stirred back to consciousness. Geet held onto her throat as she attempted making some noise about her parched throat. They understand her gesture, as Maan attempted to place Geet back onto the ground to fetch water for her, he saw Jessie's mother looking around and rushing into the dining table as she fetched a glass of water. 

Jessie's mother forwarded him the glass as he looked at her with gratitude taking the glass from her. 

He held the glass near Geet's lips as she slowly drank the water from it, gaining a bit of consciousness back, while she still had no energy in her to even sit up straight on her own. 

Geet was conscious enough to know the things that were happening around her, she found herself resting on a rock hard warm body. She recognized it as Maan through his heartbeats, which was thudding hardly some time before now has calmed down. She wanted to look at his face into his eyes to look for answers if the darkness of their life was gone or not, but she couldn't, her vision was blurred when she opened her eyes and she was too weak and hungry to react.

Maan who was looking at Geet for a reaction felt a hand on his head, he turned to see Dr. Khan, softly brushing his hair in a consoling manner. 

"Lay her comfortably on the bed, let her relax...she needs it....*he looks at Maan's injured hand as Maan slightly winches while scooping her up* Maan, mai.. I mean tume chot lagi hai, give her to me I will carry her.. "

"Nahi sir. It's ok. Chotisi chot hai nothing to worry. I can manage." Maan said softly with a gratitude filled eyes. This middle aged man had done a lot to him, he had returned his life back, that was more than he could ask for. But still just because he was hurt, he offered to help.

Maan carried Geet to their room and he very gently put her on the bed as if she was a glass doll and she would break if even little extra pressure is applied and sat beside her caressing her hair. 

Dr Khan and Jessie's mother followed him to the room. 

When he was about to thank both of them, they heard a soft grumbling sound. They looked at the direction to find it was coming from Geet, and she was not asleep. That's when Maan realized that non of them had their dinner. 

Maan got up at once 

"Please aap dono bet jaiye, bas doo minute, I will be back."

He rushed towards the kitchen, to his relief Geet had prepared the food before he had arrived. He warmed the food and took it to their room. 

Seeing Maan both Dr and Jessie's mother denied having the food but Maan insisted. 

He served them as well as made a plate for Geet. 

Maan gently lifted her up in a sitting position and made her rest against the headboard, supporting her with the pillows.

At first Maan had difficulty in feeding her as Geet found it difficult to even keep her eyes open. Maan literally had to force the food morsels into her mouth, which she chewed slowly but as the gastric juices started to react with the food, she became a bit better and active. Geet could now fully open her eyes, and she looked into Maan's eyes which was looking at her with concern, care, love and she noticed that his eyes didn't have the fear that was there last time, it was replaced with relief and peace. She gobbled up the remaining food in the plate in no time, as she got the answers she needed through his eyes .

Maan asked if she needed another serving, to which Geet nodded in affirmation. 

Maan again sat beside her after filling up the plate, he made a small morsel to feed her but found a tug at the other end of the plate. He found Geet's hand on it and thought that she wanted to have the food herself. Though he was dissapointed as he loved feeding her, for this was the first chance he got. Maan relinquished his hold on the plate as Geet held and made a food morsel herself. Maan turned the other side out of sadness but was startled when he saw a hand infront of his mouth with a small morsel there. 

Maan looked to find the owner of the hand was non other than Geet, who sweetly gestured him to eat. Could he deny that? Never.. 

But now her taking rest is more important. So he tried taking the plate back from her. 

"Geet tum rest karlo. Mai kudh khaa lungi "

But Geet didn't bulge so Maan gave up and let her feed him. That was such a lovely seen for the other two people in the room. 

After the midnight dinner... Or very early morning breakfast. Maan guided Dr to the guest room near the kitchen, and Geet guided Jessie's mother to the attached room where she used to stay. 

Guest room 

"Thank you so much Sir, agar aap na hote to..."

"Relax Maan.. Jo kuch hona tha wo hogaya. Aur ha maine kuch nahi kiya hai. Aap dono ki kismat ek dusre ke sath the, ek dusre keliye the. Iss se pata chalta hai ki U guys are made for each other. Aapki pyaar, aapki bandhan, aapki aapno keliye ladi ladai aur subse important bhgawan ki ashirvada jo tum dono pe tha. Mai to bas ek.... I'm not getting the right words... Maybe a weapon for you to fight your fight. "

Dr. Khan slightly chuckled at his last sentence, while Maan couldn't help but smile. 

"How much ever you may denny sir....but sach to ye be hai ki aagr aap na hote to aaj mera ghar be nahi hota. Jitna bar thank you bolu sab kam pad jayega." 

"Agar tum ko itna thank you bolna hi hai, to aap ek aur insaan ko bolna bohat zooruri hai, Jessie ki maa. Agar wo mere sath yaha chalne keliye razi nahi hote tho...I doubt even I could have done anything."

Geet helped Jessie's mother into the room, she didn't know what to speak, as she could understand what would have happened. She formulated words 

"Aunty, humari wajhe se aapko yaha tak aana pada. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. But I'm very much at ease and I don't know how to thank you for your help. Aap ki wajhe se meri ghar aabhi bi ghar jaisa hai. So I'm very thankful to you."

"Meri bete ke wajhe se tum dono ko kya kya nahi sehna pada... Aur tum inconvenience keliye sorry kehrahi ho!! Pagal ladki... Sorry to mujhe kehna hai."

"Nahi aunty issme aap ki koi galti nahi hai..aap please sorry math kahiye "

Jessie's mother was awwed with Geet's attitude, she now understood why her son had feelings for this women 

"Kash agar Jessie ko cancer na hote aur wo zinda hota " Jessie's mother voiced her thoughts out loud and at the same time Maan entered into their room to thank this women for her timely help but frooze in his place hearing her, but the next set of words for Geet's mouth frooze his heart as well.

"Sahi kaha aap."  

Jessie's mother's eyes twinkled. While Geet continued not knowing what the heart of other women was thinking. 

"Jaha tak mujhe yad hai mai Jessie ko theen mahine se pehle kabhi nahi dekha. Aur uski moth ki hue lagbag doo sal hogai hogi... 

So he must have seen me in the hospital when he would have come for regular check up.....

Agar usko cancer nahi hote to wo hospital nahi aate aur uski nazar mere par nahi padta. Jo kuch be meri shaadi se pehle aur shaadi ke bad hua wo sab nahi hote. 

Aaj jo tamasha hui hogi wo nahi hoti.

I would have been happily married to Maan because he is my destiny, leading our lives peacefully."

These words brought Jessie's mother out of her trace, she was ashamed of thinking about Geet and Jessie together if he were not dead. 

Maan got his lost heartbeats back listening to Geet's confession. He wipped his happy tears and entered into the room after knocking. 

He stood beside Geet and held her from her shoulder 

"Aunty, aapki aaneke wajhe se mujhe meri Geet milgai hai. I'm very grateful for you."

"Arre, Geet already bol chuka hai...aur jo mai Geet ko bola ta wahi aap ko be kehrahi hu.. 

Meri beta ke kiye galti mujhe hi to sudarna hai... Mai to bas aapna farz nibaratha.. Aur kuch nahi."

Jessie's mother replied with a smile. 

They wished good night to each other and Maaneet left to their room closing the room's door.

Maan left his hold on Geet, 

"Go and fresh up. Uske badh tume rest be karna hai"

"Dekhiye, mujhe kuch nahi hua hai. Mai bilkul teek hu. Please you don't worry.."

Saying this Geet went into the washroom while Maan sat on the bed thinking about the day. He shivered remembering what and all conspired throughout the evening and midnight. Geet came out exactly after five minutes with a first aid kit and walked towards a lost Maan. 

She gently placed her hand on his shoulder and called out his name that startled Maan as he jumped back, which inturn startled and shocked Geet as well, she realized to the extent Jessie had terrorized Maan and she made up her mind to not show how scared even she was but would cheer up his mind and bring him out of this. 

Maan composed himself after he found out it was Geet. He cursed himself for thinking about the evening and reacting that way, but a frown appeared on his face when he saw Geet carrying the first aid kit. 

He got worried thinking she was injured, that he got up at once 

"Geet, tume chot lagi hai? Tumne mujhe bataya kyu nahi. Kaha lagi hai? Chalo hospital chalte hai.." Maan got worked up just with the thought as he held her hand to take her out. But Geet held his hand stopping him. She made him sit on the bed and placed the box beside him. While Maan sat confused not knowing what was happening. 

Geet went back to the washroom and brought a small bowl filled with water along with a towel and placed them on the bed side table. 

Geet sat on the floor beside his legs, 

"Geet!! Ye tum kya kar rahi ho? What's all this? Please get up.."

While Geet caught hold of his arm and pulled him to his earlier position. 

She slowly pulled out his injured hand and Maan winched in pain as she opened his folded palm, to see his whole palm covered with layers of blood. 

That's when Maan realized that he had a wound and shit Geet had seen it.. He tried pulling it way seeing tears pooling in her eyes 

"Aare Geet kuch nahi hua hai.. It's just a small cut." for which he got a glare in return. 

"Ha bohat chota hai isliye your whole palm is covered with blood. Haina Maan!!"

"Arre Geet tum..." he was cut down from continuing 

"Chup! Bilkul chup.. Agar zyada bola to injection laga dungi.."

She warned him, while Maan broke into a small chuckle 

"Hehe.. Geet mai koi chota bacha nahi hu ki tum mujhe injection ki naam pe dara do ge..haha" he laughed out loud with Geet's damki 

Seeing Maan laugh a small smile crept up Geet's lips. Next her eyes twinkled with mischievousness, she got up and went the cupboard and searched for something. 

While Maan throught that he offended her and was about to go behind her to ask sorry, but saw her returning and his eyes widened looking at her carrying a big injection. 

He looked at her shocked, while she grinned 

"Maan aap ne sahi kaha, aap chote bache toddi ho ki aap ek chota sa injection se darjayenge."

Chota sa injection!! She called that thing small!! Agar ye chota hai to bada injection ki size kya hogi.. Maan self thought. 

"Geet ye kya kar rahi ho yar..mai to bas mazak kar raha tha..aur tum to sah mai injection le aaya."

"To isska math lab aap injection se dar te hai?" she laughed as she said 

"Nahi mai bilkul nai darti. But iss cut keliye first aid kafi hai injection ki zarooth nahi hai."

"Injection ki zarooth hai ya nahi ye aapki wound clean karne ke badh pata chalega. If you don't want an injection then pray that your wound is not deep." Geet  joked, while Maan took it seriously and 

He did as she told, he prayed that the wound is not too deep, otherwise he would get an injection. No he was not worried about the needle but the place where it will be given, on his hip. They were not intimate enough for him to not mind, he didn't knew if Geet herself would be comfortable.. 

Geet carefully cleaned his wound with the a clean wet towel but the wound started to bleed again, so she stuffed some cotton and slightly pressed on it to stop the flow while Maan winched. 

"Sorry. Bus toda time keliye hold on, clots clean kiya na so wo phirse flow horaha he. Just two minutes it will be done." after some time she removed the cotton and the blood had also stopped flowing for it had clotted in the capillaries. Geet applied antiseptic cream on the cut and gently blew on it so that it would atleast sooth Maan, but what she didn't knew was that Maan was all lost in her. Her being so near him, her fragrance, her hair, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, her lips... Her lips!!! Wait they were moving. He heard her soft sweet voice laced with concern for him.

Maan couldn't help but softly smile at her. 

Geet professionally applied the cream and stuffed some cotton and bandaged Maan's wound. 

"Hogaya.." her voice chirped out as she said and looked at him with her glittering eyes. 

"It will have to be changed tomorrow, and I will do it." she passed him a pleasant smile and went to place back the things in their place. Maan who was thinking how would they cope up and get out of those haunting memories now got his answer. For Geet had made him forget it just a few minutes ago. He got this confidence that it wouldn't be that difficult. 

Geet came back to see Maan sitting in the same position she left. 

"Maan what's wrong, everything is ok na? Is it paining too much?"

"Nahi Geet bas tumara aane ka intazar kar raha ta.."

"Pakka na? "

"Ha pakka."

"Agar pain hai to kahiye na painkiller hai meri pass "

"Nahi Geet uski zarooth nahi hai."

"To teek hai, so jaaye. Good night Maan. Aur ha kal aap office nahi jaarahi hai."

Seeing Maan opening his mouth, she thought he would argue with her 

"Chup! I isa bath pe muhje koi behas nahi chaye..that's final"

"Aree, why should I argue with you, mai to tume bas good night bolne keliye aapna moo khola."

"Ohhh, sorry."

They both slept on either side of the bed and dozzed off, tired to embrace a new bright morning tomorrow.. 

Hey guys... 

Done with part 19, hopefully it has came out well. 

Thank you so much for your likes and lovely comments❤❤

Precap: .... I'm  planning on sending Maaneet on a trip to amusement park...😁 how's it? 

Thank you ♥ ♥ 

Apologies for the grammatical errors 

Edited by ShashtiJMG - 14 days ago
ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Hey guys, 

I had mentioned about me writing this story bases upon a movie I saw. So the movie ended in the last i.e, 18th update. Though I have made very few changes the rest of the story remains the same. 

The one that I have updated today is completely based upon my imagination.

If any one is interested in watching the movie, if you couldn't connect with the horror scenes I described, you can watch them. 

The movie link is provided below. 

https://youtu.be/xa24ayt6VX8?si=FhfFHD1TLLhpd1Iu

PS: the movie is not in Hindi...

Thank yousmiley27smiley1

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 19

Will read it once more and then comment 

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter dear, give some more chapter pls.

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranumohanty34

Hi, nice chapter dear, give some more chapter pls.

Hi dear 

I'm not ending it here 

I'm continuing it. 

Bas movie katam hogai hai meri Maaneet story abhi bi baki hai😂😂I won't end it abruptly don't worry 

I guess you didn't read the precap!! 

Thank yousmiley27

ShashtiJMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Part 19

Will read it once more and then comment 

No worries, take your time. 

Will wait for your review...smiley42

Thanks smiley27

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome story 🥰 ♥️ 

With the help of Jessie's mom and Dr Khan they succeeded .now Jessie rest in peace 🥺

Thank you for update 🙂 

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Part 19

Fantastic and so Admiral Update 

This Update was filled with Love , Care and Togetherness

Geet even after her ordeal when she spoke to Jessie's mother , she made it

perfectly clear that Maan is her destiny , her love and her life 

at the same time bringing in more confidence into Maan 

oh I just loved how Geet treated Maan's wound and wow he is so scared of an injection

but these small moments of them just them closer and make them understand

each other well 

thank you for such an Amazing Update I truly enjoyed it

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 days ago

lovely n happening update

with mother request/ order jessie left geet's body 

mother is sad but happy for geet n maan

seeing calm eyes of maan geet understand that trouble n torcher is no more in their life

geet's answer to jassie's mother make maan happy n relax that geet loves him like he loves her

geet decide to push away fear from maan's mind n heart