aromaflora thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Arnav: so tell me who are you ?why are you keep staring at me ?

Khushi:why staring at someone as handsome as you is bad ?(flirty smile)gosh he soo sexy and hot ..

Arnav: (is she mad or what did she even know who am i or is she s a spy she look like a teenager)

will you anwer me or not who are you ?

Khushi:i m khushi singhania nd you?

Arnav : you dont know me . You read news?

Khushi:i dont like news but surely im liking you 😜

Arnav :what?

Khushi:ok dude the thing is i like you thats,

why i was staring at you nd why not you are handsome , hot , sexy you are a complete package so ,i want you to be my bf 😍🤩

Arnav:shocked (bold ,attractive, sexy ,pink plump lips ,big dove eyes everything that man want in specific women .no body ever asked me this i mean i m dangerous man who kills for one mistake and here she s asking me to be her bf .i cant let her enter into my world )

you are no match for me .you have no class background nd here i m multimillionaire standing infront of you .🤣😏

Khushi :(why am feeling he wants me but he is forcely pushing me away so i can stay away from him .mr handsome you have done a great mistake you dont know me hahahhahah)

so ,what i dont care when i said i like you so i like you madly insanely you cant do anything ,if i want something i can get it . But you just remember one thing you are mine , only mine if any girl tried to come between us you see the worst of me inshort i ll become badass heroine my hero (kissessss)😘😘😘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail

Who is he really? Is he rich? Is he dangerous? both?

coderlady thumbnail

She has her eye on him.

aromaflora thumbnail

yep totally into him😈 haha

aromaflora thumbnail

you have to read next to know haha