Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

yeah I am on episode 15…. ye kya sisters h … Mishi is such double dholki… Gul to pagal h hi… Mishi b bs Haadu ki wjah se thoda bht support krti h… warna she is also part of evil sister gang…. 😛 that confusion between Bhaiya and saiyan is so real … 🤣

I often wondered k cousin se shaadi krne me awkward feel ni hota hoga… this is captured here so beautifully…. ❤️

its allowed unlike hindu custom. but I was glad to see some one educated brought that issue ki cousins mein kaise shaadi kare.  

I feel for kaddu. bechaara. teenage crush bhi money minded nikala

and gullak se paise churaana was claasy.  haadi ka frustration and helplessness is real. 😆

I felt last episode mein some part is cut in you tube, haadi ki wedding vaala 

show is interested and addicted so curiosity ke kaaran lagta hai lets watch next now. I kinda binge watched. stared as one episode per day for 3 days then control nahi hua 

same happened with hubs. after 3 episodes weekend aaya so Saturday ko rest 10 episodes dekh daale. then realized ki show khatam hi nahi hua hainow have to wait weekly basis. 

Edited by md410 - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

its allowed unlike hindu custom. but I was glad to see some one educated brought that issue ki cousins mein kaise shaadi kare.  

I feel for kaddu. bechaara. teenage crush bhi money minded nikala

and gullak se paise churaana was claasy.  haadi ka frustration and helplessness is real. 😆

I felt last episode mein some part is cut in you tube, haadi ki wedding vaala 

show is interested and addicted so curiosity ke kaaran lagta hai lets watch next now. I kinda binge watched. stared as one episode per day for 3 days then control nahi hua 

same happened with hubs. after 3 episodes weekend aaya so Saturday ko rest 10 episodes dekh daale. then realized ki show khatam hi nahi hua hainow have to wait weekly basis. 

acha wo jannat and waleed wala aya ni h part  abhi.. abhi to nikaah hi hua h… and Gul has announced she is breaking the alliance….. its so funny that Meenu is asking how her brothers are so liberal to let her meet alone in a restaurant to a guy… when she was literally roaming with that guy when he was her cousin and as a brother ….  And not only her … Faazi says k “sari zindagi behen ki nazar se dekha h… ab usse shaadi kr li” …

and Meenu is confused what to call him… so many times she called Faazi bhaiya .. 🤣 

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

yaar Arpi ye beech me thoda bore ni ho gya Chupke Chupke… I am on episode 12 … or smj ni aa ra which direction this show is going into …  

Ye kya hai?

N what are you watching now a day? I can't understand your discussions🤪

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Ye kya hai?

we are talking about Pak drama “Chupke Chupke” .. I am watching that currently…

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Ye kya hai?

Show ka name is Chupke Chupke. YouTube pe hai. Pakistani show. Total 30 episodes 

md410 thumbnail

we are talking about Pak drama “Chupke Chupke” .. I am watching that currently…

BTw I spoke too soon. Zee has stopped again on browser. So I will cancel when subscription ends

md410 thumbnail

acha wo jannat and waleed wala aya ni h part  abhi.. abhi to nikaah hi hua h… and Gul has announced she is breaking the alliance….. its so funny that Meenu is asking how her brothers are so liberal to let her meet alone in a restaurant to a guy… when she was literally roaming with that guy when he was her cousin and as a brother ….  And not only her … Faazi says k “sari zindagi behen ki nazar se dekha h… ab usse shaadi kr li” …

and Meenu is confused what to call him… so many times she called Faazi bhaiya .. 🤣 

I know the isiliye I said ki funny but with reality touch

Basically we can connect 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

I know the isiliye I said ki funny but with reality touch

Basically we can connect 

ha she even still has name saved as Bhaiya … 🤣

md410 thumbnail

ha she even still has name saved as Bhaiya … 🤣

Wohi na. But he will melt before than her. 
she will be like shaadi hui lekin padhai nahi gayi.

Did she tell him ki padhai se chutkaara paayne she was trying to marry