Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: LookatTheStars

Deba is really good with her expressions n reminds me of Anokhi...

Is bande ko dekh k lg rha h...shot lene se pehle kisi ne bhot mara ho...!

U know what ...Deba is so good at giving subtle expressions that....even without screaming/ screeching she could portray the feelings in such a soft manner or soft tone that u would feel it deeply .

@bold-Oye!! tu comedy karna chod de....fans are saying that trp increased bcoz of chemistry ...aur tu yeh batein kar rahi hai 🤣

Chrisevanfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divine_16

This scenes was such a hearty one na...so natural and real hubby-wifey conversation. How effortlessly they could enact even the intricate scenes....it felt so cozy!!

Right...! It felt so real....they truly lived Shaurya n Anokhi!

God knows fr aisi achi performance kb dekhne ko milegi😔

Chrisevanfan thumbnail

Season 2 mein

LookatTheStars thumbnail

U know what ...Deba is so good at giving subtle expressions that....even without screaming/ screeching she could portray the feelings in such a soft manner or soft tone that u would feel it deeply .

@bold-Oye!! tu comedy karna chod de....fans are saying that trp increased bcoz of chemistry ...aur tu yeh batein kar rahi hai 🤣

Deba k waja se that scene is watchable....or logo ko lgta h chemistry achi h.....🤪

Deba akele b wo scene krlegi to b lgega chemistry h kyuki samne se to koi expressions aane nhi h... banda samne ho na ho kya fark padta h!

Ek fan ne comment Kiya tha he looks like (kartik) Mohsin Khan from yrkkkh 🤣

Chrisevanfan thumbnail

SP ka new show 7 pm show full on masala show hai ML ki already gf hai plus ml is rich n fl is just another bubly girl n she also has step sis. Poori koshish hai starplus ki udi ko beat kar sake 😆

Edited by Chrisevanfan - 2 years ago
divine_16 thumbnail
I don't want to see Shakhi babies...I wanted to see how Anokhi balances her married life and ambition and also Shakhi's journey facing all odds....how Shaan and Aastha's relation gets sorted...that was not the proper track they gave.On the OG version even after marriage.. Shaurya's character did fall for a trap and disbelieve Anokhi's character.It would have been good enough if they touched this side also. Babli and Ahir's life can also be explored.
divine_16 thumbnail

TV show mein Devir ka fir se aana mushkil hai...and as for SAAKK 2...I'm not at all hopefull.But koi toh undon ko koi web series pe cast kar hi saktey hai .Aur yeh bhi agar na ho toh atleast dono good solo project pe toh aasaktey hai...where we could enjoy the performances. I enjoyed KV's performance in A Thursday....but Deba's new project gave me shock.
LookatTheStars thumbnail

I don't want to see Shakhi babies...I wanted to see how Anokhi balances her married life and ambition and also Shakhi's journey facing all odds....how Shaan and Aastha's relation gets sorted...that was not the proper track they gave.On the OG version even after marriage.. Shaurya's character did fall for a trap and disbelieve Anokhi's character.It would have been good enough if they touched this side also. Babli and Ahir's life can also be explored.

Shakhi k babies nhi..i think...shakhi ko that person is calling baby...

Yes there is so much left to b explored....muje to reeboot chahiye...shuru se...Goa track se story achi nhi thi as compared to when it started...

LookatTheStars thumbnail

TV show mein Devir ka fir se aana mushkil hai...and as for SAAKK 2...I'm not at all hopefull.But koi toh undon ko koi web series pe cast kar hi saktey hai .Aur yeh bhi agar na ho toh atleast dono good solo project pe toh aasaktey hai...where we could enjoy the performances. I enjoyed KV's performance in A Thursday....but Deba's new project gave me shock.

Deba ne shock de diya....hope KV comes up with some good actress...so that we can enjoy such performance again!