Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/n23hQUojhAw

Rajjo ki maayi ko hua hai ehsaas, ki Rajjo hai yahin kahin aas paas. Kya aaj hoga Rajjo aur uski maayi ka milan?

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 years ago
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

True.. keep no expectations must be the motto while watching ITV, esp sitara shows. i am one of the scared ones from the last show in the same time slot. that was a total massacre!!

for now i like the show for the scenes of the leads.

then except for the overdose of protective mom and family members, the show seems watchable. love they way the scenes between the leads are handled, the characters too. the slow awareness of the ML and his growing protectiveness. the innocent and clueless Fl.

yup will watch this one until I get tired of the over dose of lack of logic, and the plotting females

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

https://youtu.be/n23hQUojhAw

Rajjo ki maayi ko hua hai ehsaas, ki Rajjo hai yahin kahin aas paas. Kya aaj hoga Rajjo aur uski maayi ka milan?

This Pushkar uncle is giving me that initial Niranjan Agnihotri vibes from IPKKND 2. I really hope the wife is not negative.

dat_INFJ thumbnail

https://youtu.be/G0TqA7rOzqY

Why the hell is Rajjo so cute and Arjun so hot?😆 I love their eyelocks

Edited by Plvs-Vltrx - 2 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bangalores

True.. keep no expectations must be the motto while watching ITV, esp sitara shows. i am one of the scared ones from the last show in the same time slot. that was a total massacre!!

for now i like the show for the scenes of the leads.

then except for the overdose of protective mom and family members, the show seems watchable. love they way the scenes between the leads are handled, the characters too. the slow awareness of the ML and his growing protectiveness. the innocent and clueless Fl.

yup will watch this one until I get tired of the over dose of lack of logic, and the plotting females

Mom to full on psycho hai bro. Matlab kamaal ki zeher aurat hai. Ye apne bade ladke ko iss tarah se zaleel kar rahi thi, jaise janmo ka paap ka bojh dho raha ho. God, I wonder which mom talks like that. I mean mothers are incapable of talking like that. Ye Sitara hi aisa zeher dikha sakte hai.

Arjun's feelings are growing at a tremendous pace, and a massive brake will come at a rapid pace. Aise kaise ML will fall in love so easily. Sitara will never let that happen. Aur waise bhi ML ke andar conflict na ho to kaise chalega. Hai na.

Full Thakur paltan is going to turn into a semicircle of nobodies pretty soon, doing nothing.

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Mom to full on psycho hai bro. Matlab kamaal ki zeher aurat hai. Ye apne bade ladke ko iss tarah se zaleel kar rahi thi, jaise janmo ka paap ka bojh dho raha ho. God, I wonder which mom talks like that. I mean mothers are incapable of talking like that. Ye Sitara hi aisa zeher dikha sakte hai.

Arjun's feelings are growing at a tremendous pace, and a massive brake will come at a rapid pace. Aise kaise ML will fall in love so easily. Sitara will never let that happen. Aur waise bhi ML ke andar conflict na ho to kaise chalega. Hai na.

Full Thakur paltan is going to turn into a semicircle of nobodies pretty soon, doing nothing.

I hope atleast for a 100 episodes, this goes on a nice, positive pace.😆 Jaise hi toxic banna shuru hoga, I'll

Goodbye GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Just like all the other shows🤪

ruchi3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx

I hope atleast for a 100 episodes, this goes on a nice, positive pace.😆 Jaise hi toxic banna shuru hoga, I'll

Goodbye GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Just like all the other shows🤪

100 nahin yeh to 50 eposides me hi gaya lagta hain as per latest article.
Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ruchi3179

100 nahin yeh to 50 eposides me hi gaya lagta hain as per latest article.

Romance 50 episode se zayada chalega 😁