Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dat_INFJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111

I like the show as for now and like the main lead couple as well.

Feel a fire btwn them, as for now good chemistry btwn them.

Rajjo and her mother scenes are nice too.

The most imp i liked about the start episodes that the background is really very beautiful and pure. Close to nature. Really beautiful.❀️

Rajjo while running doesn't seems to put efforts in running fastest among the all as per my pov.

But still overall good episode.

One more thing, i really like Rajjo biological father. I think he will completely justify with his character in the show.

Sorry don't know the name of the actor. But really amazing❀️

So abhi k hisab se rating acc to me is 3.5 out of 5 as i feel something is still missing in the show, but can't say may b in future wht happens.

But atleast hope show should have some gripping story.

Google pe likha hain unka naam Siddharth Vasudev hain. And yes, he has that aura of the negative sly villain.πŸ˜†

RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: la_Reine

What was in the promo?

She was jumping like a little kid showing off her engagement ring πŸ’€

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingPhoenix

She was jumping like a little kid showing off her engagement ring πŸ’€

To the ML? How???

dat_INFJ thumbnail

I started watching for Rajveer but ended up loving Rajjo and her mom's scenes way too much. Just saw the new promo and I'm pretty sure the 3rd wheel is gonna be the typical cringe vamp the way she was excitedly jumping after their engagement.

Also is it me who finds Arjun's mom too irritating. The actress should tone down a bit

πŸ˜† ex ko toh vamp hona hi hain. That's kinda the itv rule. Let's see if the makers surprise us by making her like lavanya.

You are not alone. πŸ˜†I too think the actress is doing a little too much.

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Does that mean yahan bhi forced marriage hogi?😲

Pata nahi lekin mahol dekhne se toh aisa lagta hain.πŸ˜†

LeenaRG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx

Unfortunately, Sitara will give us this only. This is their content for drama. Even I have a feeling this sprinting ka prem will die out once Rajjo gets married to Arjun. Phir saas bahu drama, mu b/w ml and fl, ex fiance ka drama, fl ka tyaagbhari kahani, mu intensifies, divorce, somehow they learn fl was right all along, kicks the bad guys out of their house, remarriage, they consummate, the vamps come back stronger, fl gets pregnant but doesn't have the chance to say it, maybe an accident and she gets a miscarriage, ml and fl break it off, leap, they meet again and the cycle repeats.

They start off with nayi soch women empowerment but then whole content will just be high voltage drama of anything but women empowerment and just showing women in a negative light.

My head is spinning just reading thisSeriously, though, I can take a moderate dose of the usual family politics but leads and story lines like the Ghum ones are too toxic. Actors will do anything for money but it's a shame that writers have zero creativity in weaving stories these days
RisingPhoenix thumbnail

they were betrothed before he went to Rajjo's village. Hope it ends at engagement and they don't get married or something
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx

Pata nahi lekin mahol dekhne se toh aisa lagta hain.πŸ˜†

Are you saying that only because its SPπŸ˜†

heavenlybliss thumbnail

they were betrothed before he went to Rajjo's village. Hope it ends at engagement and they don't get married or something

In what circumstances did they get engaged if he doesnt even like her?

RisingPhoenix thumbnail

In what circumstances did they get engaged if he doesnt even like her?

idk they're getting engaged in today's episode ig? I haven't watched it yet