Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Can't trust SP. They can do anything for ratings but I hope they learnt from the mistake of KKIS and this one doesnt suffer the same fate😡

Kiki’s was an awesome show but the makers killed it.. hope they learnt from it
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Excellent review of the initial episodes of Rajjo! 👏

This show is a rehash of Imlie, Udaan and other shows.. 😴

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 2 years ago
dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Oh yeah, Udaan ka bhi FL ko dhaudna pasand tha na.... I haven't seen much of the series though. Looks like a mix of everything. 😆

LeenaRG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The promos looked interesting and I was all set to start watching this show but today read an article on IF where the Ghum FL has likened her character Sai to Rajjo. I am so sick of stories where 2 girls fight over a man like there is nothing else in life to aim for.

If Arjun is already engaged then this will obviously take the route of the usual wife v/s psycho, clingy ex. After a few episodes athletics and medals will become a faint memory and the usual ghar ki Laxmi, tyaag ki devi will take centre stage. So disappointed.

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I like the show as for now and like the main lead couple as well.

Feel a fire btwn them, as for now good chemistry btwn them.

Rajjo and her mother scenes are nice too.

The most imp i liked about the start episodes that the background is really very beautiful and pure. Close to nature. Really beautiful.❤️

Rajjo while running doesn't seems to put efforts in running fastest among the all as per my pov.

But still overall good episode.

One more thing, i really like Rajjo biological father. I think he will completely justify with his character in the show.

Sorry don't know the name of the actor. But really amazing❤️

So abhi k hisab se rating acc to me is 3.5 out of 5 as i feel something is still missing in the show, but can't say may b in future wht happens.

But atleast hope show should have some gripping story.

Edited by NidhiMittal1111 - 2 years ago
NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LeenaRG

The promos looked interesting and I was all set to start watching this show but today read an article on IF where the Ghum FL has likened her character Sai to Rajjo. I am so sick of stories where 2 girls fight over a man like there is nothing else in life to aim for.

If Arjun is already engaged then this will obviously take the route of the usual wife v/s psycho, clingy ex. After a few episodes athletics and medals will become a faint memory and the usual ghar ki Laxmi, tyaag ki devi will take centre stage. So disappointed.

@bold even i m afraid from.the same.

Me.too fed up of all itv dramas same story.

RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I started watching for Rajveer but ended up loving Rajjo and her mom's scenes way too much. Just saw the new promo and I'm pretty sure the 3rd wheel is gonna be the typical cringe vamp the way she was excitedly jumping after their engagement.

Also is it me who finds Arjun's mom too irritating. The actress should tone down a bit

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingPhoenix

I started watching for Rajveer but ended up loving Rajjo and her mom's scenes way too much. Just saw the new promo and I'm pretty sure the 3rd wheel is gonna be the typical cringe vamp the way she was excitedly jumping after their engagement.

Also is it me who finds Arjun's mom too irritating. The actress should tone down a bit

What was in the promo?

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: LeenaRG

Unfortunately, Sitara will give us this only. This is their content for drama. Even I have a feeling this sprinting ka prem will die out once Rajjo gets married to Arjun. Phir saas bahu drama, mu b/w ml and fl, ex fiance ka drama, fl ka tyaagbhari kahani, mu intensifies, divorce, somehow they learn fl was right all along, kicks the bad guys out of their house, remarriage, they consummate, the vamps come back stronger, fl gets pregnant but doesn't have the chance to say it, maybe an accident and she gets a miscarriage, ml and fl break it off, leap, they meet again and the cycle repeats.

They start off with nayi soch women empowerment but then whole content will just be high voltage drama of anything but women empowerment and just showing women in a negative light.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Does that mean yahan bhi forced marriage hogi?😲