Vikram Vedha teaser countdown

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Reserving this thread.

Will post the teaser here as soon as it is released.

Excited, guys??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

No one is as excited as you are, Minty. πŸ˜† at least on this forum. and of that, I'm pretty certain.

But I've seen plenty of posts from others looking forward to this movie, which has gotten me curious too, so let's see what it's all about!

I woulda been more excited if a full trailer was releasing though. Teasers leave much to be desired.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

No one is as excited as you are, Minty. πŸ˜† at least on this forum. and of that, I'm pretty certain.

But I've seen plenty of posts from others looking forward to this movie, which has gotten me curious too, so let's see what it's all about!

I woulda been more excited if a full trailer was releasing though. Teasers leave much to be desired.

I'm excited for this movie too. The original was great but I'm still looking forward to seeing the Bollywood version. I just hope HR doesn't overact in his role because Vijay Sethupathi was so good.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah I couldn't sleep coz of excitement!!!

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I'm excited for this movie too. The original was great but I'm still looking forward to seeing the Bollywood version. I just hope HR doesn't overact in his role because Vijay Sethupathi was so good.

Great, so this is a remake too. Banging Head Against Wall GIFs | Tenor

i'll trust your taste in ARK and take your word for it, bollyqueen! since you say that the original was good., here's hoping so is the remake. at the very least Hrithik should make it worthwhile. :)

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Yeah I couldn't sleep coz of excitement!!!

Far out minty -- it's gonna be a 2 seconds worth of glimpse if he shows his face at all!

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

the directors are the same, so remake will be good and unlike aamir hr and saif dont dominate the director

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I’m excited I hope it succeeds

How much time left ?

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Hrithik's dialogue delivery will make or break this movie. If he sounds like a phattu, it's game over.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I am also looking forward to this but cannot deny Minty’s part in building up the excitement and of course there is my own curiosity to see how the Hindi version will play out Vs the mega successful Tamil one.

This and PS1, hope they are going to be a treat on the big screen 🀞

Edited by catchmeifucan - 1 years ago