Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Today's episode is blockbuster 👌 😎  what a twist sejal ne iss baar achi planning ke saath ayii.., veera ayr fakirq main jhagda kara diyaa aate hi 👍🏼

Fakira ko yohan ki nazro main Gira diyaa thats a twist 🤣 sabse Mazza jab aaya when she got that slap what a sukoon 

Aaj ussein sejal ne pehle bachaya ayr phir usse tadpayaa ..that's so interesting 😎

Abb tak sab naatak rha harsh bhi spy thaa but that bhaisahab scene sejal ne janboochke yohann ko bhaisahab bulaayaaa🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sejal dheere dheere sabka pardafash karegi , it's interesting to watch noww👍🏼

News aarahi hai that spy bahu will go digital soon but is not is lame news ismein sahi batao to bacha kya hau after sirji and fakira pardafash yohan ko acha bana hi diya hai ek Do episode ke liye ye log digital jayenge 

And moreover if it's reality to yaa to savh bahar aane main waqt lagegaa ..yaar phir they have more story to show leap ke baad now I think baache ke saath hi story hogi isse jyada kya dikhayenge ..🤪

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Phlo004

Today's episode is blockbuster 👌 😎  what a twist sejal ne iss baar achi planning ke saath ayii.., veera ayr fakirq main jhagda kara diyaa aate hi 👍🏼

Fakira ko yohan ki nazro main Gira diyaa thats a twist 🤣 sabse Mazza jab aaya when she got that slap what a sukoon 

Aaj ussein sejal ne pehle bachaya ayr phir usse tadpayaa ..that's so interesting 😎

Abb tak sab naatak rha harsh bhi spy thaa but that bhaisahab scene sejal ne janboochke yohann ko bhaisahab bulaayaaa🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sejal dheere dheere sabka pardafash karegi , it's interesting to watch noww👍🏼

News aarahi hai that spy bahu will go digital soon but is not is lame news ismein sahi batao to bacha kya hau after sirji and fakira pardafash yohan ko acha bana hi diya hai ek Do episode ke liye ye log digital jayenge 

And moreover if it's reality to yaa to savh bahar aane main waqt lagegaa ..yaar phir they have more story to show leap ke baad now I think baache ke saath hi story hogi isse jyada kya dikhayenge ..🤪

Good. Finally some positive note for saying good bye to the villains. 

Iske baad story me kuch bacha toh hai nahi.. So what's the point of moving it to ott. 

Yohan ko bura banaya hi kyun.. I don't think his character deserved such butchering. And he wasn't wrong in thinking she was faking memory loss. 

Ab Sejal ke saare jhoot bhi whitewash ho gaye... For her missions, pyar, baby, family... 

Let them end it on a good note.. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Yes even S.K sir been what washed that it was their plan all the way to save Sejal and train Harsh for her help ,kept her at safe place ,makes me laugh how they planed Yohan to follow Sejal ,a big waao for all their plan up till now.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Aaj ka koi update hai.? 

kooki07 thumbnail

let me check it on the wu please .

kooki07 thumbnail

Not same as yesterday one ,Tanha ji came to do pooja as a priest and wanted to purify the whole house because Sejal couldn't fit the spy cameras in every room ,Sejal rang up Harsh that we have to execute their next plan to bring out Veera real face out , 2 days after is her birthday so she asked Harsh it would be best time to reach her secret room to expose Veera Nanda , but today with the help of Tanha jee she raged to stand up Veera on her feet . Hope fully now it will be exposure of Veera and Fakira both is coming up .

dipihp thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Aaj ka koi update hai.? 

Nothing as such

Sejal asked Harsh to find the skeleton of Aarti

kooki07 thumbnail

Once a week a good episode is a special treat we cant ask more than that .--

dipihp thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kooki07

Once a week a good episode is a special treat we cant ask more than that .--

True that

We don’t even know if it’s going to end or shifting to OTT

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipihp

Nothing as such

Sejal asked Harsh to find the skeleton of Aarti

Acha.. Mission Find the Skeleton is on now.. 👍🏼