Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Revelation started to show ke jyaada din naahi bache hai ... ti ye baat sacg maani jaa sakti hai ki show jald end hone wala hai agle mahine pakka off air jayega ..kyunki big boss is going to launch iss mahine ke kitne din hao ye matter karta hai .πŸ‘πŸΌ

dipihp thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Phlo004

Revelation started to show ke jyaada din naahi bache hai ... ti ye baat sacg maani jaa sakti hai ki show jald end hone wala hai agle mahine pakka off air jayega ..kyunki big boss is going to launch iss mahine ke kitne din hao ye matter karta hai .πŸ‘πŸΌ

Bewajah stretch karne se better hai end hi kar de

The only thing I wish is k Sejal ka memory loss kabhi hua hi na ho...bssss

Rest to jo hona hai hoga hi

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think they will stretch it it till the BB starts. 

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chalo finally veera apne pairon pe khadi hogi..🀣

Usko wheel chair me dekhke maza nahi aa raha tha.. 

Waise bhi kuch bacha nahi hai story me.. Its better they end it atleast by showing Sejal the spy accomplished her mission. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 1 years ago
rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipihp

Bewajah stretch karne se better hai end hi kar de

The only thing I wish is k Sejal ka memory loss kabhi hua hi na ho...bssss

Rest to jo hona hai hoga hi

True.. Its better to end it well rather than stretching it too much unnecessarily and mindlessly butchering the characters. 

rekha_crm thumbnail

Today's episode is really nice after such a long time full episode is worthy to watch on TV πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sejal is safe and so her baby the praying scenes all totally whitewash yohan ...do episode main bande ne jitne kaand kiye log sab bhool gaye πŸ˜” psr good to see yohan love for her ..

Sejal is totally dependent on yohan other than him she don't trust anyone in the house., di jo humein raabta main chahiya tha sab yahan mil rahs hai πŸ˜­

Doctor ne jab bataya ki truth kya hai to mrinal ne sun loya aur dhamki de di yohan ko ki she will take sejal back and he cannot stop her but she didn't take her back as yphan took her with him . 

They come home and mrinal warna fakira and veera to not harm her daughter.. 

Cute scene between sejal and yohsn ..girl hogi as she only said hichki ke papa 

Yohan ne sabki class lagayi fakira ko fek diya but she is in bts so kuch Hua hoga because of it she is stopped from leaving the house and still getting dresses up for each function...πŸ€ͺ

Ya i liked today's episode too. 

Sabse jyada I'm happy that finally Shalini the spy succeeded in getting something against Ahana and she decided to directly tell Yohan instead of Veera.. πŸ‘

Chalo kisi ek spy ne toh koi samajhdari dikhayi.. 

And I loved Meenal faceoff with Veera and Ahana.. 

Mujhe yahi dekhna tha.. 

And I loved that Sirji slapped Ahana for trying to be oversmart than herπŸ˜† ek do aur lagane the.. 

Baaki we always know that hero ko hamesha butcher karte hain when its convenient for them.  So mujhe Yohan pe koi khaas gussa nahi hai.. I was frankly bored that they took that route.. 

Instead considering that they had only less time left, they could have shown him  secretly joining hands with Sejal and helping her accomplish her mission with everyone else thinking that she has memory loss... 

Use iss hadh tak girane ki koi zaroorat nahi thi..just to show that Female lead is greater in everything. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

More than anything else I am happy about Shalini did really well and positive as well , I think it would be Sejal and Minal to expose Veera with help of Tanha ji I am so happy of his return in the show to prove Sejal innocent and expose the Veera and Fkira . He never let Sejal down unlike S.K .sir .

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

More than anything else I am happy about Shalini did really well and positive as well , I think it would be Sejal and Minal to expose Veera with help of Tanha ji I am so happy of his return in the show to prove Sejal innocent and expose the Veera and Fkira . He never let Sejal down unlike S.K .sir .

Yes.. Shalini was the star today.. I'm also very happy she was successful.. 

Yeah Tanhaji supported Sejal more than SK. 

I wish SK is Veera's boss. 

dipihp thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8