Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Zee team shot this special games episode almost month back, even before talent special, so didn't yet telecast? 😔

Happen to watch last Sun Oct 2nd games special episode, it has some fun games and seems to have been shot to telecast on anniversary date in advance, as cake cutting was done in the episode.

On a side note, when channel has budgets they can plan a weekend fun games show, it has potential to attract some viewers who are bored of music & dance reality shows.

Edited by LAV2725 - 1 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

ImageImageImage

Word Count: 1

Ralulo thumbnail

ImageImageImageImage

priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Main event up

Mohan best dad ❤️ going on stage with Gungun ❤️

Mohan dance-so much energy 🔥(still weird to see Shabir doing a solo)

RM dance was cute

RM won best new jodi (not the only nominees,for ex Preejun was in the same category)

Mohan fav male-Shabir happiness 🥳 (love RM team support during all these moments)

Shabir hosting (again odd to see him alone)

Shabir when kkb won best show-taking the red coat off to remain in white like kkb team,our Abhi is very much alive ❤️ cause Shabir is that life (he is a sweetheart and despite the odd situation since last year he continues to love his&Sriti coproduction)

Shabir and sriti are loved for a reason.. they are both sweethearts

priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Happen to watch last Sun Oct 2nd games special episode, it has some fun games and seems to have been shot to telecast on anniversary date in advance, as cake cutting was done in the episode.

On a side note, when channel has budgets they can plan a weekend fun games show, it has potential to attract some viewers who are bored of music & dance reality shows.

Star plus did that for about 3 months and it got great trp

Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

FINALLY I watched the entire event it was very long😵😵😵😭

Points i loved while watching tht are😳

Shabbir’s continuous warning to hosts asking them ki bakwas band karo seriously it was necessary🤣🤣😩

When he won best pita i know it’s still a new show but from the start his struggle with gungun was presented n acted very well so he deserved it🥳

The dance sequence of 3 jodi’s was refreshing to watch bt in my biased opinion i liked rahan😁😍💛

One thing i noticed is tht the height difference was smartly handled by shabbir spreading his legs behind her giving out much better and beautiful look of them together unlink the 1st jodi where it was evident bt they somehow managed i guess🤷🏻‍♀️

The yellow theme and background reminded me of barsana from where it all started everything including rahan ofc looked so aesthetically beautiful and romantic😍😍

Special mention is of shabbir it was awe worthy to see him throw his jacket and join kkb it shows how much he’s attached to tht show I’m pretty sure he missed sriti during dance sequence too bt still he managed to do it all so effortlessly neeharika did a great job too👏❤️

Originally posted by: priyanka.otb

Star plus did that for about 3 months and it got great trp

Yea n i feel bad for them coz they’ve already a lot to shoot for long hours thn run to shoot for tht weekend show in those heavy outfits must be so tiring

Another thing I noticed is tht he was wearing red suit on red carpet bt thn the team must’ve realized their slip up n wanted to stick to traditional theme to match radha so they asked him to change right after tht coz he wasn’t wearing tht suit in any shot

Ralulo thumbnail

ImageImage

Word Count: 0

Ralulo thumbnail

ImageImageImageImage