Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

aisa ni h … that people will not vote … since everyone is no longer visiting the forum so they might not know… I tagged some of them … I hope they will visit and vote … lets see … seeing trp I guess show is not going anywhere so let it be … atleast banner to rhega … 

waise b zee k shows ki forum initial days me hi popular hoti h… bad me to its always in the bottom… because the way these show becomes illogical and regressive.. no one has anything relevant or exciting to discuss … 1 hi progressive show hua krta ta. wo b barbaad kr dia … ab kya hi kr skte h… mje to ab Twitter pr jane se b darr lgta h k kuch aisa dikh jayega k mood off ho jayega… ranting phase to over ho gya mera .. pr abhi b jb b kuch pta chlta h show ki current ghatiya storyline k bare me to thoda bura to lgta h…😔

Storyline is such that we cant recognize the show anymore... nor the characters. I think it will take a big haul to bring about change. I feel ek tho they need to enforce finite series. Chahiye tho separate seasons kar lo. Then they need some serious content regulation across the board, based on which shows are approved or scrapped after giving an ultimatum. If enforced on all shows, tabhi kuch ho sakta hai. Abhi tho shows are kept on air or off air based on only trp which is so faulty 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Storyline is such that we cant recognize the show anymore... nor the characters. I think it will take a big haul to bring about change. I feel ek tho they need to enforce finite series. Chahiye tho separate seasons kar lo. Then they need some serious content regulation across the board, based on which shows are approved or scrapped after giving an ultimatum. If enforced on all shows, tabhi kuch ho sakta hai. Abhi tho shows are kept on air or off air based on only trp which is so faulty 

It won’t happen…. Ekta Kapoor tried with Naagin but ultimately the series bacame a hit and we got multiple seasons with more number of episodes than originally planned 100…. so finite shows ni hoga… and plus response would be you have options in OTT and web shows why do you need to watch a tv show if you don’t like.. … waise Gul Khan tried to do something like a normal tv show but online … Ashiqana… it is not as successful as expected.., but its a start… if this trend gets successful may be we get something more content driven online show than trp driven… by the way I am liking “woh toh hai albela” its good… give it a try if you want …. female lead caught my eye and I find myself watching clips..

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

sure .. those who had not voted so far… please vote

Done

Anjureads thumbnail

It won’t happen…. Ekta Kapoor tried with Naagin but ultimately the series bacame a hit and we got multiple seasons with more number of episodes than originally planned 100…. so finite shows ni hoga… and plus response would be you have options in OTT and web shows why do you need to watch a tv show if you don’t like.. … waise Gul Khan tried to do something like a normal tv show but online … Ashiqana… it is not as successful as expected.., but its a start… if this trend gets successful may be we get something more content driven online show than trp driven… by the way I am liking “woh toh hai albela” its good… give it a try if you want …. female lead caught my eye and I find myself watching clips..

Yeah hoga nahi I know 😔... 

Thanks for suggesting WTHA... pata nahi  dekhoongi ya nahi but will check... yeh BPKH also I am watching bcz of the kid... for now story revolves around her and its not an all out love story yet thankfully.... a kind of a rebound show after watching a crap love story here🤣  iske bigadne ke baad, and bigadega ye sure hai,  i  will take a proper break from all itv... 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Yeah hoga nahi I know 😔... 

Thanks for suggesting WTHA... pata nahi  dekhoongi ya nahi but will check... yeh BPKH also I am watching bcz of the kid... for now story revolves around her and its not an all out love story yet thankfully.... a kind of a rebound show after watching a crap love story here🤣  iske bigadne ke baad, and bigadega ye sure hai,  i  will take a proper break from all itv... 

I don’t watch WTHA like religiously but kuch kuch clips bht achi h… and overall story ka arc satisfying lga …, and FL bht khoobsurat h…. mai to ab koi show ni dekh ri… i had a busy week at work … and phle se hi ye show dekhna bnd kr dia ta… and due to this week total detachment aa gya h…. jo thoda bht pta chla story k bare me … its so pukeworthy  🤢 k kya hi bolu ab …and I can easily guess k ab aage kya hoga… they thought this to be a limited track but since numbers are up .. this is going to be dragged  for long…, jb tk wapas se trp girne ni lg jati…. mtlb log bore ni ho jate…. and this show opened my eyes that what kind of trp audience we have in India … what kind of mentality they have …. and people who are sane enough to watch Anupama and Imlie are not interested in watching any zee shows … zee has different audience with different taste …..

Anjureads thumbnail

I don’t watch WTHA like religiously but kuch kuch clips bht achi h… and overall story ka arc satisfying lga …, and FL bht khoobsurat h…. mai to ab koi show ni dekh ri… i had a busy week at work … and phle se hi ye show dekhna bnd kr dia ta… and due to this week total detachment aa gya h…. jo thoda bht pta chla story k bare me … its so pukeworthy  🤢 k kya hi bolu ab …and I can easily guess k ab aage kya hoga… they thought this to be a limited track but since numbers are up .. this is going to be dragged  for long…, jb tk wapas se trp girne ni lg jati…. mtlb log bore ni ho jate…. and this show opened my eyes that what kind of trp audience we have in India … what kind of mentality they have …. and people who are sane enough to watch Anupama and Imlie are not interested in watching any zee shows … zee has different audience with different taste …..

Chinmayi ne bhi mujhe ek aur show suggest kiya hai purana wala.... Yahan mein ghar ghar kheli... its on zee5. Just passing on to you in case you want to check. Maine nahi check kiya hai abhi. 

Iss show ke baare mein baat karne mein bhi ab sharam aati hai  maine Thu ko kholi thhi tt to chk trp... aage se nahi karoongi... 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

kl result ayega Anju… banner voting ka … excited? 🤗

Anjureads thumbnail

kl result ayega Anju… banner voting ka … excited? 🤗

Relieved yaar 😆... conclusion milega. 

Aage agar naya ML aayega, then maybe we will have fresh activity in the forum... tab phir se fresh banner contest chala sakte hai with new characters 🤣... bcz current ml does not deserve to be on the banner 😛

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Relieved yaar 😆... conclusion milega. 

Aage agar naya ML aayega, then maybe we will have fresh activity in the forum... tab phir se fresh banner contest chala sakte hai with new characters 🤣... bcz current ml does not deserve to be on the banner 😛

socho banner contest phle ho gya … warna cbd ki shakal b hoti wha…🤢

Jugnu21 thumbnail

where is the result?