Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha_09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AynDeep

I disagree with the view that both are equally responsible for their marrital problem because of the above reasons.(Not bringing relationship with Armaan/Akriti her).I expect Anubhav to be more cooperative. If it was an arranged marriage, where both get into relationship knowing each other work-life priorities, then both are equally responsible.

This topic will nvr have an end I guess .As tomorrow the show itself is ending then y drag this topic .That was just our pov .That's it .And yes being a love marriage means both of them loved eachother ryt then y expect only anubhav to understand. Pyaar nahi karta tha RV se problem thi toh how on earth he would fill her hairline .It's okay sab apna pov de rahe toh let it be pov only .Anubhav was wrong at times but that doesn't mean gg was always correct par out of topic koi nahi gaya bhn Ab anubhav jealous hai bola gaya toh Maine b bola he nvr was nd will nvr b .Show ko show ki Tarah hi njoy karengy toh acha hoga rather than being aggressive it was a character. So chill. Last 1 day so let's njoy here .

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AynDeep

I disagree with the view that both are equally responsible for their marrital problem because of the above reasons.(Not bringing relationship with Armaan/Akriti her).I expect Anubhav to be more cooperative. If it was an arranged marriage, where both get into relationship knowing each other work-life priorities, then both are equally responsible.

It's okay to disagree. Anubhav's life has not been bed of roses also .

He had two nearly death experience and that was because of Ranvijay. He never blamed gg for either of the two.

I believe if a relationship is between two people both are responsible for it either success or failure. It was not like gg was doing everything to save and Anu was not cooperating.

What if gg was a house wife / less busy person and Anu would be busy like this and gg would have asked his time and attention then also people would have blamed Anu only that he has no value of relationship and only cares about his career .

I am working and living with my family and even my parents and siblings expect me to spend some time with them . Once in a while you don't get time that's a different thing but if you are continuously busy then you can't expect people to move according to you.

It's okay if you disagree everyone has there own opinions and experience .

Maha_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehr05

Anubhav is a madcap.

He seldom sees his faults, but count on him to point n taunt Gungun for every wrong doing.

Either he'll say "mujhe koi fark nahi padta."

Or

" isme meri galti kaisi hai?"

Gratefulness, thankfulness, being content, being satisfied...these are qualities unknown to Anubhav, and to his family.

He understands sanskar, n mind you, twisted charudutt's version of reet, riwaz, sabskar and parampara....

Hence, he justified his bigamy. Usne koi galat cheez nahin ki. Haalat se majboor tha.

He slept with Gungun, fooling her that she is the one he considers as his wife, then calls their union as benaam sitara. Uski koi galti nahin hai. He has cheap thoughts when it comes to Gungun.

Apart his prowess in bedroom to create 'rait zara si' moment...what the heck is Anubhav Kulshresthra?!!

Yaar mehr kuch b bol lena par sab ka fav rait zara si moment ko kuch mat kehna ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Waise no offense to your pov even if Anubhav slept with gg as Benร am sitara .he always accepted his tan man to be gg's Cheap thoughts hote Bistar tak hi rakhta award function mein as a wife introduce nahi karta na shaadi karta.Ab akriti ko dekh kar chup hogaya wala topic mat nikalna plzzzz That's over .Sorry for the offense but I couldn't stop writing .It's okay to wrote ur pov so did I write

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maha_09

Yaar mehr kuch b bol lena par sab ka fav rait zara si moment ko kuch mat kehna ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Waise no offense to your pov even if Anubhav slept with gg as Benร am sitara .he always accepted his tan man to be gg's Cheap thoughts hote Bistar tak hi rakhta award function mein as a wife introduce nahi karta na shaadi karta.Ab akriti ko dekh kar chup hogaya wala topic mat nikalna plzzzz That's over .Sorry for the offense but I couldn't stop writing .It's okay to wrote ur pov so did I write

Tan mann, yes, he belonged to Gungun. Bkoz dhan toh hai hi nahin unke pass๐Ÿ˜†

Dhan is in a purse, n its strings are held tight by lungi man!

No, not going to bring up more mud to rub on that wretched scientist's face. He is already making a mockery of himself. i'm just sitting back and enjoying him getting humiliated. Bkoz he totally deserves it. A very tiny payback he needs to go through, let me enjoy seeing him beg, n stoop in front of Gungun. Let me enjoy his insecurity.

Bkoz this pathetic, spineless, sanskari & flipping liar will definitely get a happy ending tomorrow. Meanwhile, i'll just enjoy.

Btw, no offense meant to rait zara si moment. Not my intentions.

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Actually not it our fault to fight like that main reason behind this is creative team....pehle dhan kulshreshtha ke pass nhi tha fir gg ke sath shadi huyi ab gg bhi greeb ho gyi na uske pass apne dad ki hospital hai na pehle ki trh rich kid rhi or sayad beauty ki vjh se mili job( armaan jese obsessed lover boy ne job de di easily baki real me hard working or degree lgti hai) 2 saal tk editor rehne ke baad bhi usko fund arrange krna tha taki K fam pr bauj na aa jaye surgery ka๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ gg 2 saal se anubhav ke sath rehti thi as a workaholic women and same anubhav bhi yhi krta rha work work dono ekdusre ko time nhi diya uske baad realize hua iske chlte me akele ho gyi toh dost ka sahara liya or call kiya armaan ko ( armaan US media house chodke sari meeting cancel krke gg ke liye india aa gya whi gg apne family ke liye sunday ka wait krti thi) yeh sari baat gg ke character ko khud hi creativity team ne khrab kr diya even uski garima bua ne taunt kiya gg ko ek time pe jis dr.maya se tum nfrat krti thi aaj whi bn gyi ho even tumhare dad bhi 16 hours ki duty khtm krke tumhara back pack krke tumhe school bhejte the tumhe time dete the ( as an workaholic women sbke pass time hota hai bs icha honi chahiye nikalna hai family ke liye ya fir rude arrogant workaholic bnna hai) hmari life me aye disaster ke hm khud hi khin na khin jimedar hai toh sirf anubhav ki glti hai keh kr gg ko support krna feminism hai glti dono ki hai.....jb rishta dono ka hai woh husband wife hai fir glti ka tag sirf kisi ek pr nhi ana chahiye both are equally reasonable for disaster in their relationship..... think practically guys sbki apni pov hai sbko apna njriya hai vese hi iss worst ph team ka end aa gya toh hm kyu apni sanity waste kr rhe hai inke kachra story me logic dhundh kr? Just let it be enjoy everyone !!!๐Ÿฅณ

Maha_09 thumbnail

Tan mann, yes, he belonged to Gungun. Bkoz dhan toh hai hi nahin unke pass๐Ÿ˜†

Dhan is in a purse, n its strings are held tight by lungi man!

No, not going to bring up more mud to rub on that wretched scientist's face. He is already making a mockery of himself. i'm just sitting back and enjoying him getting humiliated. Bkoz he totally deserves it. A very tiny payback he needs to go through, let me enjoy seeing him beg, n stoop in front of Gungun. Let me enjoy his insecurity.

Bkoz this pathetic, spineless, sanskari & flipping liar will definitely get a happy ending tomorrow. Meanwhile, i'll just enjoy.

Btw, no offense meant to rait zara si moment. Not my intentions.

Why so aggressive that too on a character .

It's just a character.

Chill.

It's an end tomorrow.

Keep laughing u guyz ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„This wide .

I really enjoyed today all credits to u lovelies.

mehr05 thumbnail

Why so aggressive that too on a character .

It's just a character.

Chill.

It's an end tomorrow.

Keep laughing u guyz ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„This wide .

I really enjoyed today all credits to u lovelies.

Aggressive?n me?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Not the least bit. Its just my honest opinion on a character that i, in my full consciousness, spent time to watch and tolerate on my tv screen.

Thodi bahut bharass toh banta hai.

Hence IF, where to share honest opinion, be it fun or otherwise. I've laughed n had a merry time throughout this journey.

Ending tomorrow!

Maha_09 thumbnail

Aggressive?n me?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Not the least bit. Its just my honest opinion on a character that i, in my full consciousness, spent time to watch and tolerate on my tv screen.

Thodi bahut bharass toh banta hai.

Hence IF, where to share honest opinion, be it fun or otherwise. I've laughed n had a merry time throughout this journey.

Ending tomorrow!

Good that u aren't aggressive.

Thoda bahut kyun dil khol k nikalo yaar .

Everyone did njoy .

Y end ur journey atey jatey raha karoo

wws1473 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Has gungun lost wealthy money and property as well as hospital named riddhima nursing home after marriage??why can't she use her money or Dr.riddhesh's money for treatment instead of using ks family's money??even gungun has stopped wearing modern clothes like short dress or t shirt or jeans??why can't she ask garima bua or Dr.maya about her illness named brain tumor??can you clear my confusions please guys???

mehr05 thumbnail

Good that u aren't aggressive.

Thoda bahut kyun dil khol k nikalo yaar .

Everyone did njoy .

Y end ur journey atey jatey raha karoo

I shouldn't say out loud how much i despise Anubhav. ๐Ÿค“

He is an institution himself who works in an Institute.

Sure, i'll keep popping in and out. Its home here. afterall, this forum has been my fav dukaan...my kp factory๐Ÿคฃ

Nice to know you Maha_09๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm Mehr.