Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: priyabehera

farewell party do log mein waah yeh to first tym suna mein ...aur gg ko kuch samjh kyu nhi aata ki yah dosti nhi hai ...itni naive toh hai nhi😠💔😭😭😭

It's not that Gungun doesn't understand but she has been so lonely for the last 2 years with Anubhav and Kshetras always finding faults with her and never really listening to her. It's more like she is fed up now and today was the last straw which made her feel that they all would rather have her die than be treated with the help of her friend.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Not gonna lie. I have fast forwarded many scenes but I have watched Akriti ka scenes. Never fast forward that. 🤣

Maha_09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

It's not that Gungun doesn't understand but she has been so lonely for the last 2 years with Anubhav and Kshetras always finding faults with her and never really listening to her. It's more like she is fed up now and today was the last straw which made her feel that they all would rather have her die than be treated with the help of her friend.

Gg is alone just because of her own self.Bp asked her clearly with whom she would like to go to America .They never wanted her to die .She choose Armaan over Anubhav .This was the last straw anu could take .From Mumbai to USA k fam agreed to everything But gg wanted a separation so yeah she did it .

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha_09

Gg is alone just because of her own self.Bp asked her clearly with whom she would like to go to America .They never wanted her to die .She choose Armaan over Anubhav .This was the last straw anu could take .From Mumbai to USA k fam agreed to everything But gg wanted a separation so yeah she did it .

Let's agree to disagree here. The way I see it, the house is being run by Gungun 's income only and that's why she has no savings for her treatment. And still they have always been taunting her. And Anubhav was rude to her from the very beginning. The only time he fell in love with her was when she was a damsel in distress after her father's death. He never liked her before, was extremely obnoxious to her, so it's no surprise that now that she is an independent working woman, he resents her again. And the way he has behaved even after knowing of her brain tumor was unforgivable. He made know efforts to talk to doctor to discuss her condition, which was also why Gungun arranged everything herself. She already knew that she is going to get no support from family. And BP's offer of sending Anubhav with her to USA is too little and too late. Had they offered to accompany Gungun right in the beginning when she first told that she has to go to USA, then it would have been different but you can't expect her to forgive everything after accusing her of being characterless. When the only characterless person in the show was Anubhav who wanted to keep 2 wives, one for his family and one for himself.

Maha_09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

Let's agree to disagree here. The way I see it, the house is being run by Gungun 's income only and that's why she has no savings for her treatment. And still they have always been taunting her. And Anubhav was rude to her from the very beginning. The only time he fell in love with her was when she was a damsel in distress after her father's death. He never liked her before, was extremely obnoxious to her, so it's no surprise that now that she is an independent working woman, he resents her again. And the way he has behaved even after knowing of her brain tumor was unforgivable. He made know efforts to talk to doctor to discuss her condition, which was also why Gungun arranged everything herself. She already knew that she is going to get no support from family. And BP's offer of sending Anubhav with her to USA is too little and too late. Had they offered to accompany Gungun right in the beginning when she first told that she has to go to USA, then it would have been different but you can't expect her to forgive everything after accusing her of being characterless. When the only characterless person in the show was Anubhav who wanted to keep 2 wives, one for his family and one for himself.

Strongly disagree on anubhav being characterless .He never crossed his line..The house is not dependent on gg income solely .Others also earn in k fam .And gg dint arrange everything for herself .It was Armaan who did it . I will never use HELP Word for armaan coz what he did was out of love ( love which wanted an authority to be decisive on behalf of gg herself ) not friendship .Now let's end it more as both of them equally being responsible for everything. However tomorrow it's an end.

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Anubhav is a pathetic excuse of a man!

Name me 1 decision he took which was in favour of his relationship with Gungun?

Since beginning of the show, he was outright rude with Gungun, and Dr.Riddhesh too.

His sanskar oozed too much. Charudutt's chamcha he is.

He never wasted an opportunity to taunt Gungun then and even now!

He married her in mandir, not bkoz he loved her, no! But he was insecured abt Ranvijay. He has been, he is and he will always be a flipper!

He married Akriti on his own damn will. His family never really forced him. He hid his sindoor wedding, n silently joined Akriti to marry her in a grand way.

He was freaking out, fuming when Gungun reached his wedding venue. Fear of being exposed???

N Akriti! He totally deserved her. Too bad, they parted ways. Koz during his date with Akriti post his divorce with her 2 yrs later, when Akriti was describing the qualities of a good wife according to Anubhav's norms....it was Akriti's images that flashed up in his mind.

I never liked this man. N now i despise him to the core.

A slap only? Character assassinating your wife in front of all, n its only a slap?

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehr05

Anubhav is a pathetic excuse of a man!

Name me 1 decision he took which was in favour of his relationship with Gungun?

Since beginning of the show, he was outright rude with Gungun, and Dr.Riddhesh too.

His sanskar oozed too much. Charudutt's chamcha he is.

He never wasted an opportunity to taunt Gungun then and even now!

He married her in mandir, not bkoz he loved her, no! But he was insecured abt Ranvijay. He has been, he is and he will always be a flipper!

He married Akriti on his own damn will. His family never really forced him. He hid his sindoor wedding, n silently joined Akriti to marry her in a grand way.

He was freaking out, fuming when Gungun reached his wedding venue. Fear of being exposed???

N Akriti! He totally deserved her. Too bad, they parted ways. Koz during his date with Akriti post his divorce with her 2 yrs later, when Akriti was describing the qualities of a good wife according to Anubhav's norms....it was Akriti's images that flashed up in his mind.

I never liked this man. N now i despise him to the core.

A slap only? Character assassinating your wife in front of all, n its only a slap?

So true. Anubhav and his family started hating Gungun because Maya insulted them at a party, but what about the time when Anubhav insulted Gungun at her own birthday party and started putting baseless allegations on her without knowing a thing about her. Then let's see his flips. After his sindoor wedding with Gungun he is shown thinking that even if Gungun doesn't respect this wedding, he can't insult sindoor and so he will call off the wedding with Akriti. But the very next moment he gets a call from them and rushes off to marry Akriti without telling anyone about Sindoor wedding. Fast forward a few months and in Mumbai 2.0 he tells Gungun that he won't hide their relationship anymore. Then Akriti calls and he asks Gungun to go out of the room. He has no stand on even his own words. That was the reason why Gungun never agreed to his plan of leaving his family for her because she probably knew that he would flip again.

And now it's heights. Nothing can just justify a happy Anugun ending now.