Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

The makers have destroyed all the good things of this show in just this 15days extension,i mean today i am not feeling one ounce of sadness that this shit is going offair,anubhav and gg just don't deserve each other and wat can i say about armaan ,the most pathetic excuse of a man ,taking advantage of a women's vulnerability ,trying to seperate her from her husband ,taking gg on dinner dates and calling it farewell party😠.The only good character in this show is Akriti,a very strong women who knows how to punish those who have wronged her and anubhav never deserved her .i love Akriti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha_09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely agreed .Gg now has crossed her limits .Armaan over everything n anything. Ppl still giving them friendship of the year award .like enough of this now .Dance , dinner date finally Divorce .This is what good friends are suppose to do .🙄🙄Divorce diya aur armaan k saath chaligayi .Anubhav se zada gg ka character kharab kiya inlg ne toh .

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Armaan and gungun have candle light dinner dates and we dont get a proper hug scene for anubhav gungun ?

Maha_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

Armaan and gungun have candle light dinner dates and we dont get a proper hug scene for anubhav gungun ?

Yupppp .They have purfct dnr dare .Forget hugs now gg is all set to leave anubhav.

Kavi987 thumbnail

I think they will come up with an explanation for this too, that Anu can't see gungun dying, or if something goes wrong, thatswhy she went with Armaan... Something like that... Menaka didi and her creativity... Kuch bhi likegi, only intellects like her can understand...

Maha_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavi987

I think they will come up with an explanation for this too, that Anu can't see gungun dying, or if something goes wrong, thatswhy she went with Armaan... Something like that... Menaka didi and her creativity... Kuch bhi likegi, only intellects like her can understand...

Phir toh IF ka article galat hojaega .May b gg will not go with armaan .Ab mere pass jeene ki koi waja nahi hai ... and post leap Anubhav working Day n night to invent a medicine so no one will have to go abroad for tumore treatment .Later Saturday reunion hoga woh theek b hojaega .Aisa kuch toh karengy not sure .Explanation ka koi fayeda hi nahi hai Gg And Anu dono hi bakwas characters bangaye .It deserved a really happy ending but poor us .

Kavi987 thumbnail

Right, just like that I wrote, just that makers will come up with any nonsense and we have to bear it for 2 more days, atleast they could have ended with a good note, Anubhav getting her treated in the best hospital taking good care of her, that they should have shown in these 2 days, instead of this crap and Anubhav inventing something new / leap etc... I think kids at school can write better stories..

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

They should have not asked for extention, rather ended on Anugun's wedding in the machuara basti. That would still have been a saving grace. But now even the so called happy ending would seem forced as it's clear that the love between them is long dead.

Maha_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

They should have not asked for extention, rather ended on Anugun's wedding in the machuara basti. That would still have been a saving grace. But now even the so called happy ending would seem forced as it's clear that the love between them is long dead.

Exactly that love care ,concern ,passion ,everything seems dead .That last scene was a complete yeshman scene anugun were dead long ago after Anubhav accident.Wedding was also plain .Reason myt be yeshas holiday but still ....

Even Mumbai 2 .0 dint have a good impact expect Bday and pal pal episodes .That too weren't upto the mark .

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sayanti94

The makers have destroyed all the good things of this show in just this 15days extension,i mean today i am not feeling one ounce of sadness that this shit is going offair,anubhav and gg just don't deserve each other and wat can i say about armaan ,the most pathetic excuse of a man ,taking advantage of a women's vulnerability ,trying to seperate her from her husband ,taking gg on dinner dates and calling it farewell party😠.The only good character in this show is Akriti,a very strong women who knows how to punish those who have wronged her and anubhav never deserved her .i love Akriti

farewell party do log mein waah yeh to first tym suna mein ...aur gg ko kuch samjh kyu nhi aata ki yah dosti nhi hai ...itni naive toh hai nhi😠💔😭😭😭