Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ria23 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So gg has brain tumor. This stupid Anubhav and his pathetic family is like no bug deal. Just doe but stay away from Armaan.

Any person who can afford treatment would prefer to go abroad because they knew they have better treatment there.

Maha_09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Couldn't agree more with you guys. Why Gg couldn't ask her dear husband to accompany her .Why is Anubhav responsible for everything happen .Tali dono Hatton se bajti haii .His rage was only bcoz he knew what armaan is upto .

Ppl might be thinking gg is ill.And anubhav instead of taking care of her is accusing her MU Gg.I do agree but it's just the immediate reaction he gave to all the things that where brought to his notice just like it's not about his wife but some other lady .

How could armaan company make gg so strong .Whn she asked anu to accompany her for her tests.Then why onearth to undergo a surgery her friend was enough .Ik Anu dint go with her coz he dint knw what actually was happening and difference they have was also a reason .

A surgery which dint guarantee her life .Is she supposed to undergo so strongly .Ya prolly she doesn't care as she was sure her husband does give a daam to her life .

A person who took a bullet for gg won't take her life srsly .IF only gg took a while to tell anubhav that she has a major illness this wouldn't happen

The person behind all this is still a good friend. Really ???ONLY his obsession towards had created a havoc in gg life.

By far the only episode where the ML was shown as a ML but with their twist of negativity. Loved how anubhav was on point I mean the way he expressed .He should have given the emotional support but his love his care his possessiveness his fears his patience everything had an end .

My wife has tumor .My wife wants to go to far away for a treatment that to with some 1 who always wants us to part our ways....

Tomorrow GG slaps leaves K FAM .THURSDAY may or may not go to US .May be anus character accusations hit her hard she gets treated in INDIA .FRIDAY all good but deep down still this love birds are broken one due to the fact that whn I needed him the most was not there and accused me and the other y dint I realise what I have said y did I let her go or perhaps with no guilt Y did Gg leave me .

SATURDAY they just meet randomly and its reunion.

1238208 thumbnail

I think slap is much needed

Wo jyada toxic bolne lgta hai.

Bt gungun is absolutely stupid absolutely who thinks to go with armaan for brain surgery

My goodness

I cant understand till know

Bt I think after the slap we will get some much needed confrontation

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I'm not agree with you slap on your spouse....akriti bhi anubhav ko humiliates krti thi uske baad bhi kbhi anubhav ne uspe hath nhi uthaya award function mumbai me hua anubhav ki dhanjiya udd gyi sbke samne uski family akriti sb usko bura bolre the fir bhi anubhav sunn rha tha kbhi hath nhi uthaya jb whi blame gg pr aya or samne male hai toh hath uthana shi ho gya!!! Wow wow feminism hai yeh manti hu anubhav ka bolna shi nhi tha pr gg ka hath uthana bhi glt tha woh anubhav ko kyu nhi leke jana chahti US usse nhi lgta itni bdi surgery me kuch bhi ho skta hai strong support ki jrur pdti hai armaan ke sath usko woh mil jayega? Muje lga gg armaan ko khegi 2 visa krvao mera or anubhav ka dono sath me jayenge pr makers armaan ko hi center me rkh rhe still anugun ko villain bnakr mahanta dikhani armaan ki na gg ki maa kaam aa skti jo khud doctor hai or uske dad ka hospital bhi kaam nhi aya or itni rich gungun ko news channel se help milri surgery ke liye ...it's big joke for me

1238208 thumbnail

Ha still wo bhot jyada toxic words use krne lgta hai.

And i think at the Time of akriti he was doing wrong to her that's y he never say too much to her

Kavi987 thumbnail

I agree with people who hate Anubhav, because he has done many mistakes, like not taking stand for gungun, not trusting her, but, i don't know why people don't see gungun's mistake, before PWP, she always hated him, so he assumed she is the one behind everything and he was hurt to stop the marriage, she went such an extreme that she insulted his family, what did gungun do to clear MU? the next day she called him for breakup party, Really?, Later after that Mandir scene, he wanted gungun to accept him badly, but, he didn't get any hint from gungun, which he got only after his marriage with Akkriti, when gungun came with Sindoor, by then, the damage is already done, the next big mistake of Anu was SR with gungun, and not taking a stand for her in front of Akritti, i too hated him so badly for this, how they showed him boneless, but, in the last even after confessing, both Akritti and his family didnt care about his feelings (leaving that story aside), Gungun never communicated anything with him, neither now, nor in the past, both the times when she went ahead to marry RV, Anu was hurt so badly and was after her to know the reason, did she tell him anything? she wanted to be Mahan, Anubhav ke liye kar rahi thi.... without discussing with him, taking his life's decision, when two people are involved in a relationshiop, how can one person, one sidely take the decision without discussing the other person, from the beginning gungun only does what feels right to her, with out knowing its repurcussions, Everyone is like gungun saved Anu without worrying about her life, his life was in threat bcos of gungun only, nobody cared that he has taken a bullet for her, yes, ofcourse, its not gungun's fault either, and she loves him unconditionally, what happened to that unconditional love now? for those who thinks Anubhav is jealous of gungun, common, why will he, he is more talented then her and acheived everything before her, balancing his work/life balance, we all are working women, working women means you will come home only to rest and you wont have family time no time for baby is it? He only tells her to balance work/ life. her so called friend(10 days of friendship) trusted her and gave her an oppurtunity, so nothing matters to her, her husband, her family, all that matters is only, living up to his expectations, then i guess, anyone in the world would think, why is he so important to her? when Anu first said that, he has feelings for u, she brushed it off, but, it turned out to be true, why do u trust your (10 days) friend more than ur love ur husband, how can she justify her feelings for him, dancing with ur friend is not wrong, but, what if you say no, that should also be ok, why didnt she do that, why everything has to happen as per her way, why not she understand others pov too, her boss, chairmen can also sees Armaan's feeling for her, why can't she see?? why she wants to maintain Armaan's friendship?

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Muje strong feeling aa rhi hai gungun will regret soon usko dosti pr blind trust krna guilt me dalega hi kal ka episode vese hi bkwas hone wala hai friday wale episode me sayad gg ko pta chle armaan usse sirf like hi nhi pyar bhi krne lga hai tbhi itna kuch kr rha or iss vjh se anubhav or uske rishte me rifts aa gyi hai it's my guessing baki to ending bhi matter nhi krta last week bhi kuch thik nhi hua ek din gg villain lgi ,dusre din anubhav ,next unki family villain lgi ab bs armaan ko footage dene k chkkr me lead ko hi destroyed kr diya makers ne

1238208 thumbnail

Muje bi lg rha hai armaan ne kuch gdbd Kiya hai and anubhav is right about him. But let's c.

Yha kbi bi koi bi new angle de dete hai makers

Maha_09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepa987

Muje bi lg rha hai armaan ne kuch gdbd Kiya hai and anubhav is right about him. But let's c.

Yha kbi bi koi bi new angle de dete hai makers

Hopefully. There's one question from my side .Why is the company helping gg for the money .Mtlb she has given all her time to the company toh itna b nahi kamayaa ??? WHAT abt her father's assets? RV par udane k liye hi thy ?? She worked 24*7 as an employee srsly ?

Kavi987 thumbnail

Rightly said, End matter nahi karta, we can just watch what extreme they destory the characters....lets see..