Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mamta22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sonali1605

Same here . Even if they cast some nice actors I am not gonna watch it. Because cast ke alawa kuch aacha nhi hota show mein .

They are again coming up with another remake. I watched that show in star jalsha. But I am not going to watch the remake jitni bhi achi casting ho.

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mamta22

They are again coming up with another remake. I watched that show in star jalsha. But I am not going to watch the remake jitni bhi achi casting ho.

Haa that show has 3 lead pairs . God give them strength to bear the toxicity of this ph . This ph loves negativity and it takes a mental toll on everyone playing those characters.

mamta22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali1605

Haa that show has 3 lead pairs . God give them strength to bear the toxicity of this ph . This ph loves negativity and it takes a mental toll on everyone playing those characters.

Not able to handle one lead pair. Now they will handle (destroy) three lead pairs.

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

But in og story some rumors said that gg will die

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rajal9

I guess gg died in today's episode of OG

mamta22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Yes in today's episode it was shown her operation is not successful and she died.

Kavi987 thumbnail

Is not Gungun rich and has her fathers hospital, I don't understand why she need her company to arrange money for her and when sick why is she going to a new hospital, when her fathers hospital is there , wont you take a first opinion there, does makers leave their brain at home when they come to work.

I don't know why everyone is bashing Anubhav, when gungun is ill-treating him, she doesn't share anything with him, If Armaan is a gentleman, then he should have informed Anubhav as soon as he got to know, instead of showing off as if he cares gungun more than him, he didn't do, atleast gungun, when she got to know about Armaan's arrangements, should have told him, that Please arrange Visa for Anubhav too, she is just informing Anubhav everything at the last min, and on the top saying my friend has arranged money, hospital and all arrangements, i'll go with him...and everyone expects, Anubhav to feel for her, won't his first reaction would be possessiveness... whatever he is doing is reaction to that, he loves gungun,thatswhy he is hurt by her actions...

just sharing my pov, recently started watching this forum, got mad watching KKIS, i come here everyday just to see different pov of people, today, i couldn't take it more, just joined to share my pov.

1238208 thumbnail

Correctly said

Sirf armaan k sath kyu jaegi

Anubhav ki ticket bi honi chahiye thi. Armaan to paagl hai hi

Gungun k paas bilkul dimag ni hai

AnuGunlover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I’m with you, the effort the ph is taking to sidelinying ml and promote new guy is unbelievable 😡. GG is the root cause of everything, the moment she entered Kshits house har arman jaap started and never stopped. No one in Kshits is against her having a job but want her to spend fraction of her time with family that’s it. And now instead of sharing anything with her husband she comes home announcing she is going US with so called friend and everyone expects anu to let her go, really? GG and that crip’s relationship is not just friendship. Everyone sees it other than that dumb girl. The way he shows his right on her, the way he touches her, he always finds a way to cringe with her, god😡. I really hope he shows his true colors or something then she realizes How crack headed she is and I would love to see Anu throwing a divorce paper on her face. Being a feminist is not about not acknowledging the stuff women who ruin others life. To be able to call out women when they are wrong is being feminist all time, not only when propaganda suits us. The editor and GG kind of relationship is not friendship, it is utterly disgusting and damage any marriage in real world.

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Why isnt Gungun calling her father's colleagues who deal with tumours instead of accepting Armaan's offer so blindly? I m sorry but i dont like armaan even if anubhav is biggest loser out there but can never like this cringe level armaan..