Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Arziya

I wonder who is this third party? 🤔

So what’s the next step for them Erum?
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arziya

I wonder who is this third party? 🤔

Supreme Court of India. The FIFA wants the country to run the sport autonomously without any interference. But in this case Praful Patel was the Head of AIFF for so so long and was very corrupt. So he was removed by SC. FIFA then gave AIFF a deadline to constitute a new board to govern it. They haven't been able to do it so. Till they do they will be banned.

Same happened with BCCI, SC removed BCCI board and appointed a COA (Committee of Administrators) to rule BCCI, ICC threatened the same but couldn't ban India because we rule cricket. Without India there will be no cricket. 🤣

This can't be the case in football since India aren't even ranked inside top 100 teams i think. A very negligible population cares about football here.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Supreme Court of India. The FIFA wants the country to run the sport autonomously without any interference. But in this case Praful Patel was the Head of AIFF for so so long and was very corrupt. So he was removed by SC. FIFA then gave AIFF a deadline to constitute a new board to govern it. They haven't been able to do it so. Till they do they will be banned.

Same happened with BCCI, SC removed BCCI board and appointed a COA (Committee of Administrators) to rule BCCI, ICC threatened the same but couldn't ban India because we rule cricket. Without India there will be no cricket. 🤣

This can't be the case in football since India aren't even ranked inside top 100 teams i think. A very negligible population cares about football here.

Thanks for sharing buddy 🤗
bunny3 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The suspension only later for over a week and India did host the u17 women's world cup quite successfully which was concluded on October 30 with Spain was the victorious team.