Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

kya bhr bhr kr gaaliyan pd ri h inhe … 🤣 twitter pr … pta h jb first time bachcha kidnap hua ta tb mje bht dukh hua ta … I was traumatized… and I vent out here .. because a new born is taken from his mother .. which is not good for mother and child both for reasons which we all are aware of … 

second time when Meet H prioritized Isha over her own child then I was shocked too … and hated Meet H to core renaming her as Doormat Hooda …  

but now I think I am desensitized… mje bura lg ra h pr sach kahi to ye expected ta … bachche ka bhagya khrab h … mareg to ni … but kb milega no guarantee… or agr abhi mil b jata to future me fir kidnap ho jana ta usne .. ya mar jana ta …  

what I am not prepared for and dislike if they take another leap … I can’t see a grown up child … this is too early for that … also every leap just brings freshness to the plot .. its not supposed to be used as a separation instrument… and abhi ye mile hi kaha jo wapas separation dikha denge …  

Shaadi drama to imminent h … jiske liye ya to fake ya genuine Meet A gussa dikhayega on Meet H …. the only thing I would love to see is him calling out her distrusting nature towards him… she never tells him anything and how she prioritized others over him and her child…  if he came to know that even in Isha second wedding track she chose Isha over child … he could bring it up as an issue (she do it so frequently and it needs to be addressed… although ye fake anger hoga … he is not like that… he loves that about her) … agr ye point bole to mje thoda chain pde … warna kuch b kre .. I don’t care ..😃

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

This is ironic, tragic and absolutely hilarious that how many  accidents happened, how many people hospitalized, how many people injured and how many people died in a single day …. mtlb aisa maine ajtk kisi show me ni dekha .. this show is actually changing some reets for sure …🤣

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

So this is the big twist for which they cried.... 

waise ajeeb ni h … shock dikhane k chakkar me these two forgot k accident hone k bad they should have approached the vehicle and tried to pull Anubha and kid out .. unless its a blast … mtlb fell on road and uth kr chlte bne like in a daze … alag hi h … Anubha se to zero connect h Meet Ahlawat ka .. saas ti bhai .. thodi concern to dikha … waise wo h b ni concern dikhane layak … sorf bachche ka khyal ta use … 

Deepub972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yaar agar show mein leap liya bhi tho koi progression nahi hoga if the same writer still continues his work in Meet if they really want to solve the pehlaya hua raita then they need leap with a start of love story again bw the leads then they have to change the writer..I DON'T understand everyone is giving-ve feedback about the writer still ssp is paying him for such nonsense it's better after leap the writer is changed and something good can happen for MeMe and then after some love story is built then they can focus on child and all...nahi tho wo leap bhi gaya...this leap has so much potential but the writer didn't use it at correct time instead he focused on side ckts and progression tho gaya kam se and we have seen it clearly 

Final conclusion is if the writer is changed then the show is saved warna nahi

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepub972

Yaar agar show mein leap liya bhi tho koi progression nahi hoga if the same writer still continues his work in Meet if they really want to solve the pehlaya hua raita then they need leap with a start of love story again bw the leads then they have to change the writer..I DON'T understand everyone is giving-ve feedback about the writer still ssp is paying him for such nonsense it's better after leap the writer is changed and something good can happen for MeMe and then after some love story is built then they can focus on child and all...nahi tho wo leap bhi gaya...this leap has so much potential but the writer didn't use it at correct time instead he focused on side ckts and progression tho gaya kam se and we have seen it clearly 

because online feedback and viewers are not trp audience… they care only about trp .. because channel cares about trp … their budget and profits are based on channel feedback … so its more important what channel thinks … after all this is not some hobby or timepass for them… they are here to make money …

nowadays serials are made not to tell a story but to make money … so sb kitna b chilla lo cheekh lo… unko jo krna h whi krenge … all they need is trp audience response….  sooner you accept this … sooner you will be at peace …. 👍🏼

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

kya bhr bhr kr gaaliyan pd ri h inhe … 🤣 twitter pr … pta h jb first time bachcha kidnap hua ta tb mje bht dukh hua ta … I was traumatized… and I vent out here .. because a new born is taken from his mother .. which is not good for mother and child both which we all aware of … 

second time when Meet H prioritized Isha over her own child then I was shocked too … and hated Meet H to core renaming her as Doormat Hooda …  

but now I think I am desensitized… mje bura lg ra h pr sach kahi to ye expected ta … bachche ka bhagya khrab h … mareg to ni … but kb milega no guarantee… or agr abhi mil b jata to future me fir kidnap ho jana ta usne .. ya mar jana ta …  

what I am not prepared for and dislike if they take another leap … I can’t see a grown up child … this is too early for that … also every leap just brings freshness to the plot .. its not supposed to be used as a separation instrument… and abhi ye mile hi kaha jo wapas separation dikha denge …  

Shaadi drama to imminent h … jiske liye ya to fake ya genuine Meet A gussa dikhayega on Meet H …. the only thing I would love to see is him calling out her distrusting nature towards him… she never tells him anything and how she prioritized others over him and her child…  if she came to know that even in Isha second wedding track she chose Isha over child … he could bring it up as an issue (she do it so frequently and it needs to be addressed… although ye fake anger hoga … he is not like that… he loves that about her) … agr ye point bole to mje thoda chain pde … warna kuch b kre .. I don’t care ..😃

Main bhi... I really dont feel the real pain because of the circumstances... like sach mein agar story hoti where the separation of mother and kid happened in a believable way and I saw Meety's struggles I guess I would have felt different..... I mean the whole thing is gruesome no doubt and I feel bad about it being in the show just as I feel about the crimes that they show. But at present with both Meets not on the same page and this barfi drama, I just feel he is better away from all this. Logically dekha jaye tho accident happens in front of them. Tho agar child survives, they should actually be able to find him nearby...  But itv mein aisa hota nahi hai.... 

Leap agar hoga it wont be now. It will be later after all this badi and choti barfi and isha drama and things are sorted out between Meets... separation shayad hoga nahi.... angst may continue... 

@bold: haa... but I doubt it aise dikhayenge... I too dont prefer her doing everything on her own... in her dad's murder investigation when it concerned only her she teamed up with him... phir yaha tho dono se related hai... problems are there in both characters and if they had addressed them in a proper way it would have been good  ....  but its like how its written in that about passage... she believes in being the fixer in every situation ... 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Main bhi... I really dont feel the real pain because of the circumstances... like sach mein agar story hoti where the separation of mother and kid happened in a believable way and I saw Meety's struggles I guess I would have felt different..... I mean the whole thing is gruesome no doubt and I feel bad about it being in the show just as I feel about the crimes that they show. But at present with both Meets not on the same page and this barfi drama, I just feel he is better away from all this. Logically dekha jaye tho accident happens in front of them. Tho agar child survives, they should actually be able to find him nearby...  But itv mein aisa hota nahi hai.... 

Leap agar hoga it wont be now. It will be later after all this badi and choti barfi and isha drama and things are sorted out between Meets... separation shayad hoga nahi.... angst may continue... 

@bold: haa... but I doubt it aise dikhayenge... I too dont prefer her doing everything on her own... in her dad's murder investigation when it concerned only her she teamed up with him... phir yaha tho dono se related hai... problems are there in both characters and if they had addressed them in a proper way it would have been good  ....  but its like how its written in that about passage... she believes in being the fixer in every situation ... 

Anubha naani pulled a sivagami … and saved Junior Ahlawat by using herself as human shield … itni badi naani ki body ne cover kr lia hoga …. 🤣🤣 

or whi to mai bol ri ti k kya paagalpan h… accident k bad road pr gir gye and uth kr chlte bne … ye ni k gaadi k pas jaye and try to pull bodies to see if any of them survived….  gajab ka dimag paya h Ahlawats ne … or inke sath rh rh ke Meet Hooda b waisi hi bn gyi h ..khair jiski maa Anubha ho usko kya hi bole … 🤣

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepub972

Naya writer aayega tho saara kuch scrap karke phirse start karde 🤣... you know in Aladdin, when Ashi joined, she faced a lot of trolls and hate from fans... but she took everything in her stride and performed... she was acting as princess Yasmine...  and then they brought about their death and punar janam 🤣... but it made magic... bcz the chemistry could be recreated and then SidAshi became a hit... 

Main kehti hu agar writer change ho jaye, yaha par bhi dono ko markar punar janam karvado 🤣

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Naya writer aayega tho saara kuch scrap karke phirse start karde 🤣... you know in Aladdin, when Ashi joined, she faced a lot of trolls and hate from fans... but she took everything in her stride and performed... she was acting as princess Yasmine...  and then they brought about their death and punar janam 🤣... but it made magic... bcz the chemistry could be recreated and then SidAshi became a hit... 

Main kehti hu agar writer change ho jaye, yaha par bhi dono ko markar punar janam karvado 🤣

aap log kataar me h (You people are in queue) … hmse phle Imlie wale reincarnation maang re h to retain lead pair …. 🤣 and wo dono to ache dost b h … hmko ghanta milega … 😛

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Anubha naani pulled a sivagami … and saved Junior Ahlawat by using herself as human shield … itni badi naani ki body ne cover kr lia hoga …. 🤣🤣 

or whi to mai bol ri ti k kya paagalpan h… accident k bad road pr gir gye and uth kr chlte bne … ye ni k gaadi k pas jaye and try to pull bodies to see if any of them survived….  gajab ka dimag paya h Ahlawats ne … or inke sath rh rh ke Meet Hooda b waisi hi bn gyi h ..khair jiski maa Anubha ho usko kya hi bole … 🤣

Wahi 🤣 Matlab accident hua hai and koi ghai mein nahi gira that they cant search and check....