Anyone remembers Sony horror show?

WillSmith456 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
heyyyyyy Aahatians,πŸ˜”πŸ€”β˜ΊοΈ

Did every one forgot Achanak 37 Saal baad. It was much more better than aaahat and khaufnak. Why they ended don't know but they could have continued with the story line. It was the best to me coz it was one of my fav shows. 😳

Any one ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indium thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pensacola.S_02

heyyyyyy Aahatians,πŸ˜”πŸ€”β˜ΊοΈ

Did every one forgot Achanak 37 Saal baad. It was much more better than aaahat and khaufnak. Why they ended don't know but they could have continued with the story line. It was the best to me coz it was one of my fav shows. 😳

Any one ?

I completely agree! I like Achanak way better and I dont think Khauffnask had a solid 5 episodes because it just seemed to disappear out of nowhere

Word Count: 0

Lovely_Vida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
there was a show from sony in 2002 call ahony something like that but it was scary 😳
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
@Andromeda:Achanak was scary & so was AAhat.Khauffnak show was Aahat series 1 Sony ppl just changed d name of d show.

Loads of Love,

Shruti 😳
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I saw Achaanak too (the repeat ones). They were good, but still dont' know the ending. Rahul Azam and Aashka Goradia were there. πŸ˜ƒ
sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i haven't watched aachanak...but i really want to watch it now...it sounds interesting...i hope it comes back on television...