Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Aww, thank you, darling 🧡 You’re so sweet 🥺

Yes, I will be on IF. Idhar hi hoon main. Contest bhi host kar lenge in a month or two 🤗

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Aarreee.. aise kaise 😭 dusra contest host karne wali thi na 😭

You're an amazing person and it was fun to have your lovely feedback! You'll be staying around on IF na? 🤗

BlackWitch thumbnail

Samajh nahi aa raha ki pehle hasoon ya melt hoon 🥺❣️

I am right here 🥺 Kahin nahi jaa rahi. Atleast not before I see you win VOIF 😆 *dodges virtual mukka*

And I love you tooooooo 🥺❤️ Paglet kahin ki. Senti karti rehti hai 😭 Jhappis and pappis to you 😘

Originally posted by: Bee222

Guys, what is this 😭😭

My brain just registered the words "farewell BlackWitch" and immediately turned me into an emotional mess 😭

Thankfully I read some of the girl's posts and I'm thoda sa relieved now... but Prati, don't you dare decide to leave ok 😭

(Be prepared for neverending vitual mukkas if you do 👿)

me doesn't have proper words rn but me loves you 🥺 you know that right?

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

That dark romance has proved to be quite lucky for me. It ran into itna saara controversy across sites that I decided to create my own website to avoid censorship rules. It’s gonna be live soon, so I am super excited about that!

👏👏👏

Congratulations! I can only applaud you for using your energy in such a positive way. Keep it up!

May there always be respect and freedom of creativity! ❤️ 🤗 ❤️

PS. Don't forget! Hook a girl up when your site goes live 😃

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Meri nautanki Queen 😆 ❤️ Main idhar hi hoon. Kahin nahi jaa rahi. And once my website is live, I will be back with lots of stories 😍

Main tab tak kya karoon kaali churail, you take tii long😭 Churails are supposed to be super fast😆

BlackWitch thumbnail

Yeh churails are super fast - at killing 🤣 Kyunki nerdy churails ke baare mein zyada suna nahi maine

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Main tab tak kya karoon kaali churail, you take tii long😭 Churails are supposed to be super fast😆

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Yeh churails are super fast - at killing 🤣 Kyunki nerdy churails ke baare mein zyada suna nahi maine

Mujhe to nahi maarogi KC😭

Bee222 thumbnail

Samajh nahi aa raha ki pehle hasoon ya melt hoon 🥺❣️

I am right here 🥺 Kahin nahi jaa rahi. Atleast not before I see you win VOIF 😆 *dodges virtual mukka*

And I love you tooooooo 🥺❤️ Paglet kahin ki. Senti karti rehti hai 😭 Jhappis and pappis to you 😘

You're right here That's all I needed to hear 🤧❤️

*me is gonna ignore that chotu sa clause you added there 😏*

Pappis and jhappis right back!!! 😘😘😘

P.S. Senti hona aur dusro ko senti karna mera sabse bada talent hai 😭 Never underestimate it 🤭

Bee222 thumbnail

Prati is a sexy witch. She kills with her kaatilana adayein ☺️

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am confused! What does this mean? Are you not going to write here again? 😭 I am sorry. I came in here late!

BlackWitch thumbnail

Oh no, I am gonna be here but posting all my writings on my website that should, hopefully, be live soon 🤞

This thread is just a beautiful gift by my friends because I am leaving my role as a beta reader here 😁

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I am confused! What does this mean? Are you not going to write here again? 😭 I am sorry. I came in here late!