Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Prats, In the upcoming story contests, I'm hoping to work and interact with you.❤️

You are a gifted writer with a passion for language and original thought.⭐️

I was quite impressed when I read your story entry for Vasanta Vrittanta. "Yes, here is a writer of top-notch who can define concepts well within a few lines of words!" I thought to myself. You won the competition, then for writing a few words, complimenting your writing abilities. Lizzie and I spent a lot of time discussing how to craft a few sentences to match your talent.🤗

Missed your presence in the FF team discussions, dear.

I wish you the best of success in all of your future endeavors.❤️

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Being an introvert person I have never personally interacted with you on this forum but seeing your interactions with other people, your kind and supporting words, the enchanting world you create in your stories has made me admire you a lot.

You are one of the few FF writers whose dark romance stories create butterflies in my stomach and the way you weave the words to make sentences in nothing less than a beautiful poetry

Thank you for giving beautiful experiences through your writing ❣️

All the best for your future endeavours and stay safe and healthy ❣️

PS: Please keep us updated about your future projects

So-So thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you for your encouragement to participate in the barso re contest. It was an exciting expirience.

I wish you all the best for your future plans.

Take care 🌺🌺

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Such a lovely thread for a lovely person 💖

Prats 🤗 u r one of d amazingly talented and sensible person I ever met on IF

Whenever there is a sabotage you came back stronger and focussed on taking your works to next level . You are unstoppable.

You are one among d few who stood for FFGs and have given ideas for our betterment.

You truly value other's others work and always ve been encouraging

Will miss your presence in d team . ❤️

All d best for your future endeavours 👍🏼 I hope you achieve all your goals ⭐️

See you around 😘

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Nice thread @Tiara

Nice tag n Siggy @ Shiri

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Nice thread @Tiara

Nice tag n Siggy @ Shiri

Thank you Sandy ❤️

The tag is also by me 😂 Am trying new things

BlackWitch thumbnail

Contest ka kya hai - woh toh main external contributor hoke bhi kara dungi 🤣 Everyone is already ready for it, so thinking of doing it soon-ish maybe.

I will be around. Don’t worry 💗 Baki sab sad hain kyunki I won’t be spamming their FB groups anymore. I am gonna be here to egg you to participate in the next contest 🤣

Thank you for the wishes 😍

Originally posted by: Sarcy

And here I was waiting for that other contest that Prats was supposed to organize. 😭

Melodrama aside, our interactions have been very few, most during the MHRW days on your works but I hope to see you around soon!

Good luck in whatever you do! 🤗

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Thank you Sandy ❤️

The tag is also by me 😂 Am trying new things

Sorry dear 🤗 . d tag is so cute . Its nice to experiment new things ❤️

Sarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Contest ka kya hai - woh toh main external contributor hoke bhi kara dungi 🤣 Everyone is already ready for it, so thinking of doing it soon-ish maybe.

I will be around. Don’t worry 💗 Baki sab sad hain kyunki I won’t be spamming their FB groups anymore. I am gonna be here to egg you to participate in the next contest 🤣

Thank you for the wishes 😍

Hahaha, tab theek hain! 😆

BlackWitch thumbnail

Yes, darling. I am still gonna be around, even if I am not in the FB group anymore 🧡 I had so much fun working with you guys in the Barso Re contest ki Take 2 toh banta hai 😆

Madz yaar, don’t be itna cute 🥺 You have always stopped by to write such encouraging comments on my stories, and it means the world to me to have that story loved so much by you 💗 You even took the pain to remind me to submit at the time and for that, I am truly grateful.

I miss you and your funny rants in the group. They made me laugh so many times and brightened up my day 🤣 Thanks so much for your lovely wishes. Like you said, we are friends forever 🤗

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Prats, In the upcoming story contests, I'm hoping to work and interact with you.❤️

You are a gifted writer with a passion for language and original thought.⭐️

I was quite impressed when I read your story entry for Vasanta Vrittanta. "Yes, here is a writer of top-notch who can define concepts well within a few lines of words!" I thought to myself. You won the competition, then for writing a few words, complimenting your writing abilities. Lizzie and I spent a lot of time discussing how to craft a few sentences to match your talent.🤗

Missed your presence in the FF team discussions, dear.

I wish you the best of success in all of your future endeavors.❤️