Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha_09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Deepa987

I also think the same.

ITV story k last me hero change krna difficult hai. But saara footage armaan ko milega

I just love anubhav character

Usne bs ek galti ki shaadi ki baat ghr PR ni btai thi. But still he was very clear in his mind ki use gungun chahiye

He never forced her for anything even when she was going to Marry to RV twice

But now he is being sidelined this is not fair.

It's very clear ki dono ek dusre se pyar krte hai but upset hai ek dusre se it happens, bt

I just want ki armaan ko hero na bna kr anubhav and gungun clear kre apni baat but ye to bhot mushkil hai

Anubhav is ❀ .Kuch galtiya ki hogi .Par now he is not wrong. I don't know y ppl feel he doesn't deserve gg nd deserves akriti .My pov he deserves some 1 else agar serial chalta I would also now demand new FL for anubhav πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.Na ss mila na dialogue phir b wahi bura hai ?? Why ?? Akriti ne bulaya usku woh sply nahi gaya jana hota toh 2 yrs se arrogance nai jhelta gg ka .😏😏He still loves GG but now he doesn't express that's it .

All ppl are seeing is

* He is insensitive

* He can't see his wives success .

* He doesn't care.

And what not

Insensitive ho kar k he wished her anniversary did gg even do that ??

A person who himself is workaholic would not accept his wives success .

Gg ko abla naari bana diya .Armaan ko ss dediya .Anubhav ko bura dikhadiya. Logon ko apne jaal me phansliya vankar ne .

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Agree with you. She is not sparing two minutes for the family and her husband. Always she is in a hurry. She is not celebrating any special moment or festival with the family. In K family all other people are happy with being together except Anugun because of Gungun's hectic schedule. And above all her rude behaviour with the family. Why can't she sit and share her problems with her husband and the family. Workholic doesn't mean that one fully ignore herself and her family. Even baath bhi na kare....

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sayanti94

Mujhe bhi wo ladkiyo se chipakne wala insaan lagta hain,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚thapki 1 ke time pe bhi lagta tha aur yaha par bhi lagta hainπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β˜ΉοΈβ˜ΉοΈ

May be he wants the limelight....πŸ˜†

Heroine ke saath naam judne se publicity toh khoob milegi....πŸ˜†

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vyoman

May be he wants the limelight....πŸ˜†

Heroine ke saath naam judne se publicity toh khoob milegi....πŸ˜†

Obviously kal ke reels pe likes and comments and uske purane reels ke stats se saaf pta chalta h kitni publicity mil rahi h usko .

Maha_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyoman

Agree with you. She is not sparing two minutes for the family and her husband. Always she is in a hurry. She is not celebrating any special moment or festival with the family. In K family all other people are happy with being together except Anugun because of Gungun's hectic schedule. And above all her rude behaviour with the family. Why can't she sit and share her problems with her husband and the family. Workholic doesn't mean that one fully ignore herself and her family. Even baath bhi na kare....

If only vankar would give anubhav good ss then I would love to watch anubhav bursting out in anger on gungun .After that if ppl troll him I ll be fine with that coz however they are all doing that with no reason .So yeahh par that's not gonna happen .He'll just leave from there and gg will act like she cared and feel giddy .Armann holding her taking to doc .etc etc Finally leading to anubhav again misunderstands gg πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maha_09

If only vankar would give anubhav good ss then I would love to watch anubhav bursting out in anger on gungun .After that if ppl troll him I ll be fine with that coz however they are all doing that with no reason .So yeahh par that's not gonna happen .He'll just leave from there and gg will act like she cared and feel giddy .Armann holding her taking to doc .etc etc Finally leading to anubhav again misunderstands gg πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Is it a guess or a bts ??

1238208 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha_09

Yhi hota aaya hai yahi hoga bhi

but I just wish na ho

Ek baar to anubhav rightfully baat kre gungun se ki use hurt hota hai

Maha_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali1605

Is it a guess or a bts ??

Guess .Vankar can go beyond this alsoo .I don't expect anything good now .

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Actually yhi track pehle aya tha miss bhatnagr tyag ki devi rv ke sath shadi krne ja rhi thi anubhav ko bina btaye ki woh esa kyu kr rhi bt this time problem becomes more rifts between their relationship bcoz of so called mahan best friend care taker home breaker armaan in frame !!! Isse muje ek sikh mili andhe hoke dosti ko seriously nhi lena chahiye dost hi tumhara sbkuch khrab krne me mahir hote hai tumhe pta nhi chlega tumhe pairo tale zameen khisak jayegi or tumhare apno ko tum kho doge just ek dosti meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚( itihash gawah hai mahabharat me karan kbhi nhi mrta arjun ke hatho agr woh juthi dosti me apne vade ke liye pkka na hokr maa ko pehle rkha hota)

Edited by Rajal9 - 2 years ago
Maha_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepa987

Yhi hota aaya hai yahi hoga bhi

but I just wish na ho

Ek baar to anubhav rightfully baat kre gungun se ki use hurt hota hai

I also want this to happen but won't happen kyun k aise toh bhatla ka koi role hi nahi hoga jo vankar hone nahi dega ...May be gg will be reluctant to give any explanation now to anubhav .Yah toh coz of tumor woh sochegi ki anubhav se dur hojaun ( mahaan gg) ya ab tak jo b hua hoga she ll b like enough of this shaadi k do saal baad b agar usse mujh par yakeen nahi hai toh mai b safai nahi dungi.Isse bura b hoga kya ?