Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mehr05

Hi

No, she didn't have time.

Hii

So 2 saal se kya kar rahi hain ?

Sitting on such a high post without a degree

Matlab show start he iske fail wale thing se hua tha and wahi nahi show kiya.

Vankar and his creativity

Summer_Rain thumbnail

BA lol she is behaving MBA level all bcz of her friend-who-happens-to-crush-on-her .. how is she shown capable of being editor when she isnt graduate or in fact she didnt do any course in journalism either 😐😐.. i think the writer themselves dont know wat they r writing either ..

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Nope now she is carrier oriented girl jisko apne mahan great friend se ek job offer huyi channel editor post ki toh 2 saal me usne bs uske corporate business ko growth krne me apne family husband or khud ko kurbaan kr diya dhyan nhi diya khud pe and now she has come to consult the doctor what's going with her illness and conclusion is gg suffering from brain tumor sympathetic character of gg jo dost se help leti hai bt family husband nhi matter krte bcoz woh helpful nhi bs gg pr bashing krte hai

Rajal9 thumbnail

Kya pta beauty se sbkuch mil jata hai yhi dikhana chahte ho makers unki negative soch yhi dikha skti hai😂

Rajal9 thumbnail
Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Kya pta beauty se sbkuch mil jata hai yhi dikhana chahte ho makers unki negative soch yhi dikha skti hai😂

I curse myself fr falling for the promo 😂.. i thought it would b sgp season 1 level and it could have been but insteas they ruined it with negativity.

Rajal9 thumbnail

Even sbka kehna yhi hai khorkuto me original story kafi positive hai same track whn chlra gg suffering from tumor bt husband or family sb uski care krti hai whn gg ka character esa hai ki she loved by everyone or idhr ulta kr diya sympathy ke liye gg ko poor innocent abla naari dikhaya i hate vanku's kachra creativity

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Can someone tell me that

If GG passed her BA exams ?

She is busy as a chief editor at Jeet Network. No time to study. In fact no time for family, husband etc. For her great devotion towards her work she gets nominated for an international award. She is the only one from India who gets nominated. So in all this where is the time to think about her BA exams.😆

Edited by vyoman - 2 years ago