Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Why the hell makers wants to ruin Anubhav's character just to show their fav Arman mahan and selfless and hero .

Do u seriously want us to believe tha Anu doesn't care for Gungun. He was always caring towards Gg even when they didn't had any feelings. There were scenes likes finger cut , fever , her getting hurt by her mom's name , saving her from rv during bachelorette. He was the one who left in middle of his own wedding because there was just a POSSIBILITY that gg might be in danger.

You want to make ARMAN ML take a bloody leap and show anu n everyone dead and Gg and Arman happily married.

AnuGun is a emotions for people and stop playing with it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali1605 thumbnail

I am feeling so bad for Manan and Yesha . Makers are ruining their characters left , right and centre.

Last 7 episodes and we still got so many Arman and gg scenes . Doesn't look like there will be any AnuGun scene or reunion.

Maha_09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali1605

Why the hell makers wants to ruin Anubhav's character just to show their fav Arman mahan and selfless and hero .

Do u seriously want us to believe tha Anu doesn't care for Gungun. He was always caring towards Gg even when they didn't had any feelings. There were scenes likes finger cut , fever , her getting hurt by her mom's name , saving her from rv during bachelorette. He was the one who left in middle of his own wedding because there was just a POSSIBILITY that gg might be in danger.

You want to make ARMAN ML take a bloody leap and show anu n everyone dead and Gg and Arman happily married.

AnuGun is a emotions for people and stop playing with it.

Exactly even now he wants to ruin Anu .Gg was shown arrogant in one episode and that's it .All that is shown is Anubhav not happy with gg success,he doesn't care ,he doesn't love , nd might be he will not believe what so ever happens to gg until her Condition becomes critical. Until the last episode are they gonna show this things only now .

Sonali1605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha_09

Exactly even now he wants to ruin Anu .Gg was shown arrogant in one episode and that's it .All that is shown is Anubhav not happy with gg success,he doesn't care ,he doesn't love , nd might be he will not believe what so ever happens to gg until her Condition becomes critical. Until the last episode are they gonna show this things only now .

I am hell upset right now they have 7 days and all the care about is ARMAN and AKRITI. Yesha and Manan have literally worked so hard and has gone through so much and instead of giving them some happy scenes they are making them trolled and hatred . I just hope people doesn't fall for it and don't start asking for Arman n gg as end game or don't start trolling Manan.

Maha_09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali1605

I am hell upset right now they have 7 days and all the care about is ARMAN and AKRITI. Yesha and Manan have literally worked so hard and has gone through so much and instead of giving them some happy scenes they are making them trolled and hatred . I just hope people doesn't fall for it and don't start asking for Arman n gg as end game or don't start trolling Manan.

True that .I think started believing so .Manan poor guy literally till the end they want him to be trolled in his first show itself . It should have being a very spl one . Yet he's still happy .They don't even have a Maha episode still dragging this .What we wanted to watchewill be rushed like hell .

Sonali1605 thumbnail

If People are falling for it than I guess vanku is smart to manipulate everyone. I just want this shit to end so that Manan and yesha gets free from this toxicity.

Dhwanii thumbnail

Are there any hope for happy anugun?

Sonali1605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhwanii

Are there any hope for happy anugun?

Dikh to nahi raha . The way people started bashing Anubhav I don't think kuch hone wala hai.

sophia076 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Anu to vo tha jo gun ki aankho main tears nhi dekh skta. Chahe kitna bhi gussa ho pighal jata h. Bimari to bikul bhi nhi dekh skta. Phir vo kisi ki bhi sunta. Anu badal jaye ye to possible nhi h

Vanku apne so called actor k superior dikhane k liye anu aur gungun ko galat dikha rha h unke pyaar itna to kamzor nhi tha ab chahe ending kuch bhi ho pr jo uske fans h vo kbhi Anu ki bashing nhi krega ye sirf armaan k paid fans hoge jo unki tareef krege baaki k liye usko bardaash krna hi mushkil h

sophia076 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Vanku ne bahut galat kiya phle uska maan tha to dono main pyaar dikhaya aur jb mn bhaar gya to dono ko kisi aur se pyaar krva rhe h pata nhi is 1 week main kitna mental torture dikhaya

Aaj kl saare serial aisi hi ho gye jo original serial h usko accha dikhane ki jagah ye dikhate ki main leads phle 3 one se lde apne pyaar k liye phir unke bacche bhi yhi kre. Ab saare serial ki ek kaahaani h pati patni aur vo bs. Phle kitne achhe serial deta tha star plus kuch motive hota tha ab serial kaise bigade ye dikhata h star plus

Worst channel