Anubhav was always a shithead

kalegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Anubhav was always a little shithead, even before the bigamy track, in the way he spoke to GG and taunted her about her marks, her friends, her failures. It comes as no surprise that a shithead like him cannot adjust with a successful GG and try and navigate his marriage differently. Thank you PH for showing how badly so many men behave with their successful partners - if nothing else in this show, at least this is based on reality.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha_09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalegirl

Anubhav was always a little shithead, even before the bigamy track, in the way he spoke to GG and taunted her about her marks, her friends, her failures. It comes as no surprise that a shithead like him cannot adjust with a successful GG and try and navigate his marriage differently. Thank you PH for showing how badly so many men behave with their successful partners - if nothing else in this show, at least this is based on reality.

No offense to ur pov but I don't think anubhav has any problem with gg success .The matter of fact is in a long run she couldn't manage time for herself and her husband .I agree that anu would have helped her to balance .Anyways makers wanted to show this so here it is .In reality men have issues with a part tym work also .But here she is working 24*7 .She even forgot herself as accepted by her.

mamta22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think so he is having problem with gg's success. He is having problem because she is not giving time to him. Not only him she is not even giving time to herself. This is itv here everything is shown in extreme and dramatic way. And this is not only problem of men this type of problems are for women also. In my case also I feel upset if my husband didn't give time to me and bring his office work at home.

kalegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha_09

No offense to ur pov but I don't think anubhav has any problem with gg success .The matter of fact is in a long run she couldn't manage time for herself and her husband .I agree that anu would have helped her to balance .Anyways makers wanted to show this so here it is .In reality men have issues with a part tym work also .But here she is working 24*7 .She even forgot herself as accepted by her.

Uhh yes he does have a problem with his success. Why else would he say "Awards milna bahut badi baat nhai hai iss family mein, toh apneaap ko khaas mat samjho". I am not saying that GG is right in not maintaining a work-life balance; but Anubhav's bad behaviour was totally evident in today's episode.

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yeh creativity team ne apne lead ko hmesha weak dailouge deke grey shade portrait kiya hai jbki villain ka character bhi strong rkhte hai or dailouge bhi damdaar hote hai if you had noticed previous mellow drama whereas akriti perfect bahu portrait ki gyi or gg ko outsider dusri biwi btaya gya or hotel me usne kesa dailouge mara tha "character kis chidiya ka naam hai woh tumhe nhi pta gungun " and today episode me gg armaan se apni sari baat share krti hai nd kehti hai tum yhn kyu nhi ho me tumhe miss kr rhi hu tb armaan said me chupa nhi pata whn rehta toh nd gg said kya nhi chupa pate you like me!!! Mtlb creativity team focused only on negativity akriti puri serial me achi bni rhi last me anugun ke mrg ke time uska real face aya or kuch nhi hua koi punishment nhi sbne bs thoda sunakr chod diya or gg se maafi mangkr short out kr diya or idhr bhi last tk anugun me fight rhegi misunderstanding create dramatic changes in future jb armaan acha bn jayega audience anubhav ko bura pati mankr armaan gungun ko sath me dekhna psnd krenge or ab iss story ka end bhi sayad 10 min ke last episode me kuch positive hoga baki week pura ese hi niklega akriti anubhav ,armaan gungun

ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha_09

This is not the way he behave with gg. He is actually a shit head.

Maha_09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ketty84

This is not the way he behave with gg. He is actually a shit head.

Now both of them are equally responsible. Actually MR SID VANKAR ne apne AKRIMAAN force k saath mast AKRAMAN kar rahe hai audience par dono koi toh milra what are getting third class torture on the name of entertainment .🙄

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Kal sunday hai sukoon wala din jisme kkis wala torture nhi hoga and luckily mera saal ka jo ek din ata hai woh peaceful jayega😇🥲

Palak2812 thumbnail

Abhi GG too is going wrong but even before bigamy

I agree Anubhav has been mistreating her

He has always insulted and have been rude to her.