Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mad_Maxx

it was that one epi where arjun saved all those girls from trafficking... 

Do u know anywhere where i can find SA epis??

Human trafficking wala kaafi solid episode thha. 

SA k episodes Dailymotion pe thhe.. I can't find them now. I'll PM if I find.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: dinazz

Firstly, this thread has been made so beautifully!!! Loved it!โค๏ธ

Now, congratulations are in order to all Arjunians, on achieving this milestone of the '10 Years Anniversary.'๐Ÿฅณ

Now, onto the show. The characters have been so relatable and at the same time, larger than life! It has been a rollercoaster, viewing this show. We have laughed at comedy timings, cried with the character and sometimes even understood why the villains ended up being the way they were.  

You know, I fondly remember, while watching Arjun years back, I had simply been browsing about the show on the net when I stumbled upon Indiaforums. since then, there was no looking back. I have read numerous fanfictions, OS, short stories and the likes for this show and that's how my fondness for fanfictions started. For this, I am so grateful to the show. 

It has been amazing to be a part of this show's community! โค๏ธ

Now, lets party!

๐Ÿค— welcome dear!! Soo glad to see you here! 

Haan, the focus on emotions and how humans err... Was beautifully done!

I remember interacting with you in the forum, aate rehna ๐Ÿ˜ณ do continue your stories!

Yesss, partyyy!! 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: dinazz

Man, it feels good to be back on IF after months just to be on time to celebrate this milestone!! 

Thank you so much for coming!! ๐Ÿค— abhi rukna idhar hi, do read the wonderful OSs for 10th Anniversary celebration! Link on pg 2. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Yes meri Jaan๐Ÿฅณ 

Meri andar ke Monu jaag gayi๐Ÿ˜†

It's looking amazing because of everyone's hardwork and efforts ๐Ÿ‘and not only mine... specially yours jo pehle din se mere peeche padi thi for write-ups๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you to everyone who helped us ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ 

One thing I've learnt from making threads, you need to keep asking and reminding people ๐Ÿ˜† and then keep at least two backups ready for any emergency!๐Ÿคฃ thankfully we didn't need much but achhe se hua! Sha has probably seen the thread so that's a good thing ๐Ÿ˜ณ

kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

sab to tum hi kar rahi thi๐Ÿ˜ณ tere bina kaise hota ๐Ÿค—

Woh toh karna hi tha tumne jo kaha tha๐Ÿ˜ณand I am sure if I wouldn't be there still you would have managed it like last year.

Edited by kavya1994 - 1 years ago
kavya1994 thumbnail

๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ 

One thing I've learnt from making threads, you need to keep asking and reminding people ๐Ÿ˜† and then keep at least two backups ready for any emergency!๐Ÿคฃ thankfully we didn't need much but achhe se hua! Sha has probably seen the thread so that's a good thing ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bold: most important thing๐Ÿคฃ

We didn't need much...aise kaise??? I was back-up only or you had already planned to make me write for all those 5?๐Ÿ˜†

kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Clapping Yay Sticker - Clapping Yay Clap StickersGold Star Good Job GIF - Gold Star Good Job Thumbs Up GIFs ใŠใ‚ใงใจใ† ใŠ็ฅใ„ GIF - ใŠใ‚ใงใจใ† ใŠ็ฅใ„ ใƒ‘ใƒผใƒ†ใ‚ฃใƒผ GIFs

Kudos to each and every member who put in the efforts to make this such a beautiful and memorable thread. You are super duper amazing and talented folks! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘

Congratulations on the completion of 10 years of a show that is so close to all of our hearts: Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek Arjun ๐Ÿฅณ

Congratulations to you too๐Ÿฅณ

โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

kavya1994 thumbnail

Gold star!! ๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ awwieee! Thankuu sooo much ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

Haina, lagta hi nahi ki 10 saal ho gaye .. it seems like just yesterday we were tuning in every weekend for an episode and hear "Kuchh to chhut raha hai Rathore" and Sam being bitter about it ๐Ÿ˜†

What's your favourite moment? 

I love all their victory walks or team walks with the special background music.

kavya1994 thumbnail
radhika_2001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy 10 years Arjun fans...I once also used to watch Arjun..was very sad when first Sana left the show then the rest of the ETF team blew up in pieces...since then waiting for Season 2..We remember background music and who can forget the iconic song that played a lot 

Mujhko yeh zindagi, lagti hai ajnabi

Chhaaon bhi, dhoop bhi, har naye pal hai nayee...

Will Arjun find Sikandar for revenge?