Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

My actual theory of how things were hinted at in the show was more in tune with the police department creating Sik as a buffer/a puppet who gained power and didn't listen to the department any longer. 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a year ago

Was telling Riya,

Per the storyline, Sameer did Not know Arjun was joining ETF. So it appears to be an executive decision.

Mine was a fairly sinple theory: Sikander seems to a drug mafia. Arjun was the key officer in busting his business and Sikander wanted to break him by killing his wife. Hence Roshni became a victim. Arjun wanted Revenge and went rogue.

Sameer's behaviour started off as anger turned to silent support. Probably helplessness and feeling of failure being a friend and officer.

Left To Speculation: Arjun-Sameer equation.

1. Him telling Aisha "Kuch log sote nahin hain ki unko need nahin aati aur kuch log....."

2. Him chiding Shree when he was taunting Arjun (Bank Note scam case).

3. Arjun looking out for him on a couple of occasions and when he supposedly went to Delhi (post Sameer's exit) he remembered him with the team.

4. Sameer scolding Arjun on taking risks or defending him infront of the seniors. (When he locked himself in a car overnight, jumped into the pool with the instructor, saved him from seniors after a fiasco with Lala in court premises)

5. Arjun knowing that Sameer was holding information on Sikander.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - a year ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Was telling Riya,

Per the storyline, Sameer did Not know Arjun was joining ETF. So it appears to be an executive decision.

Mine was a fairly sinple theory: Sikander seems to a drug mafia. Arjun was the key officer in busting his business and Sikander wanted to break him by killing his wife. Hence Roshni became a victim. Arjun wanted Revenge and went rogue.

True. But we can always involve other dimensions ๐Ÿ˜† Sik was kinda obsessed with Arjun ๐Ÿ˜† mere dost ko salaam bhejna ๐Ÿคฃ

Sameer's behaviour started off as anger turned to silent support. Probably helplessness and feeling of failure being a friend and officer.

Indeed. He was friends with both Arjun and Roshni and he lost them both at once in a way. 

Left To Speculation: Arjun-Sameer equation.

1. Him telling Aisha "Kuch log sote nahin hain ki unko need nahin aati aur kuch log....."

2. Him chiding Shree when he was taunting Arjun (Bank Note scam case).

3. Arjun looking out for him on a couple of occasions and when he supposedly went to Delhi (post Sameer's exit) he remembered him with the team.

4. Sameer scolding Arjun on taking risks or defending him infront of the seniors. (When he locked himself in a car overnight, jumped into the pool with the instructor, saved him from seniors after a fiasco with Lala in court premises)

5. Arjun knowing that Sameer was holding information on Sikander.

Them being best buddies from the time of college/uni or training days. So they know each other quite well. But at some point, when Roshni died and Arjun couldn't get his shit together, Sameer might've tried to help but Arjun just pushed him away, building walls around himself to keep Sameer safe. While Sameer kept a lookout on him at all times to make sure he's fine but couldn't stand him in person because it brought back the memories of how things were. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by Satrangi_Curls - a year ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Basically Arjun *accidentally* killed Sik's wife while he was trying to exterminate his brother. So Sik went all crazy and planned the โœจโœจ perfect murderโœจโœจ and then he wants to destroy Arjun cuz he's one obsessed man who got nothing else to do. Arjun also made sure Sik had huge losses in his business, so that's a bonus.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ this is going to be interesting dear maza aayega โ˜บ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Glitter_Goldie

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ this is going to be interesting dear maza aayega โ˜บ

hehe, thank you di ๐Ÿค—

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Since me and bodhi were talking about this - do you guys ever had any theory on who sik could be, what was his motive, how it would have ended?

I had a doubt on Coelho, I mean Agent Raghav & Arjun were pretty similar and if the Chief was negative then I am taking my stakes on this man for sure. Lekin kya fayeda... janab toh rahe nahin duniya mein. ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by SarafWasima - a year ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Hey Goldie,

Re-read Astitva and loved it, again!

Busy ho aajkal? Waiting to read more!

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Hey Goldie,

Re-read Astitva and loved it, again!

Busy ho aajkal? Waiting to read more!

To be true not in a right frame to write  ... Will see soon ... Packed with office work

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Glitter_Goldie

To be true not in a right frame to write  ... Will see soon ... Packed with office work

Haan. Work can get exhausting and sometimes, to be honest, annoying(?).

Take care. Kya malum nikhne lago toh diversion hi ho jaaye!

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

hidden content, you can hide your old or current post by clicking the edit button, jahan mark mature, report aata hai. 

That's the only story she has hidden, baki sab available hai ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

It was about Arjun having a split personality Shaleen who was very violent and would commit crimes. It was related to unresolved childhood trauma. He takes therapy and things do work out ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I didnt know we can hide our own posts๐Ÿ˜ฒ What is the point of it though?