Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Happiest birthday dear Shriz!🥳🥳 Filtered (for your love for hygiene) birthday wishes to you😆 Aap candles blow karna while Anu ji blows into her pallu😆

Ahh such fun it has been to have watched the show with you and the amazing gals on the forum! From starting to watch it for Anuj to finding a wholesome lot to share a laugh with and share...uhm...ykwim with😳

Here's to more trolling, memeing and forever eyeing the fruits😉 Enjoyed every minute with our T-gang❤️

Have an amazing, successful and a healthy year! Dhyaan rakh jo 👍🏼

Some gems down the memory lane😆 All credit to Shriz and her brilliant sense of humor ofc🤣👏

Edited by Bucky - 2 years ago
Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What an amazingly curated thread Ruchi!👏

You have such a way with words yaar! Simply beautiful, hilarious and, unique just like the banana loving birthday girl of ours😉👍🏼

Edited by Bucky - 2 years ago
Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bucky

What an amazingly curated thread Ruchi!👏

You have such a way with words yaar! Simply beautiful, hilarious and, unique just like the banana loving birthday girl of ours😉👍🏼

Agree, what a thread Ruchi. And Ru, you added "chaar chaand" by sharing our tharki chat video 🤣🤗
arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7

Happy birthday Ms. Kelakumari 🍌 🍌🍌🍌🍌.. hope u had a bananlicious birthday and ended the day by wiping ur face in pallu 🙂

shriz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

Emotional Part:

🎻

Ahem.

Happy Birthday Shrishti. ♥️

Apparently, this is a “special day”?

They don't have those in Canada, so I will just wish you lots of love, success, happiness, and blessings on all days. 🎁

You are very beautiful, very funny, very nice, very – k I’m lazy. Just think of all the positive words you know, put “very” before it and send it to you from me.

I hope you know that you have a real-life friend in me Shrizzle. Not sure how that works tho, cuz I never met you irl. 🧐 Anyways, a day will come, when you roast me to a crisp, but I will come back and be Casper, your friendly ghost. So if you hear a whisper in the trees “Is he cute?”, than yes it’s me. 👻

You are the 💛 of this forum. My bestest part of this forum of all time!!

For the people who weren’t here during Shriz’s reign, here are my top 5 favourite moments:

1) fisher price keys to the vault

2) nobody loves me

3) they asked for innocent, so I had to be here

4) banana milkshake from living room to bedroom

5) inactive

You have brought a lot of smiles and tears (from laughing so hard) so my ultimate wish is that all of the laughter you bring into the lives around you comes back at you 10x harder!!! That you get a 10 pack from laughing so hard!! Karma!!!

xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Artistic Part:

Symbiosis – a romance

You are the prick of my thorn

You are the stub of my toe

You are the mud of my rain

You are the Kiran of my Darr

X oPpOsItEs X

S - ane

H - uman

R - ight

I - nnocent

Z - ebra

Untitled

S - exy

H - ot

R - avishing

I – legal (...to be this hot, don’t worry guys, she is legal so you can DM her if you are interested.)

Z – ebra*

Z ebrazz**

(* & ** : sorry, I only know one word that starts with Z).

Btw, I submitted your name to the Guinesss Book of World Records as “living person with the most nicknames”. If you win, they will plant 100 trees in your name and when they grow up you can dance and sing around them and also breath from them and also I sent Sid your rishta pics.

Your friend in all things B;

Banana, Bicep, Beauty & Bank Balance,

Ali 💕

from Bae :

https://i.imgur.com/IGP0gLy.jpg

from Sid :

https://i.imgur.com/JeGBKD3.gif

Oh my dearest ali i call you dumb,make fun of your choices,hate all the men you love (except bicep Raja ofcourse) roast you, irritate you 24*7 etc etc but you still call me nice and beautiful, so yeah that itself proves why i call you dumbo afterall 😒

The point that I'm trying to make is that I'm one of the most rude and ignorant ass**** that anyone could find on this planet.

I find all the lovey dovey things cringe unless and until it's done by you and koms(in that case i find it cute) So yeah that explains I'm a hypocrite too 😇😌

But still you are somehow tolerating me and that means i can't even congratulate you on your choice of companion 🤡

All i can say is thank you for giving me more no of nicknames than the no of brain cells present in my body

I hate you 🗡️

P.s-you could have used z for zip instead of zebra you dumbo 😒

shriz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koms9

Happy Birthday Shrizzle ❤️🥳

I will start by saying I Love You and hoping to say this to you every day until you stop feeling embarrassed hearing the L word!

Here is wishing you lots of love, laughter, success and peace today and forever.

I am so excited for your birthday that on your behalf, I have danced on my favorite songs today! Hoping you dance away the night celebrating this special day!!

Every moment spent here with you on the forum has been a laughter riot but humor is just the surface of an amazing human you are.

Mature, loving, compassionate and weird. You are a package of the right qualities of all generations from 90's till now 😃

So glad to have found you my little fire-cracker.

Here is you from my imagination297643986_369908842004507_1483785100611372050_n.jpg

I wish ru could lend me her brain for a day to write what I'm exactly feeling after reading your post

Anyway let me try expressing myself with my limited vocabulary 😪

Gfhfchnvgbggyjnbfjkhvgjkbffhjbghknvfujbvfghbvvvvbbjjhghjbghhhbhjughjkhhhjkjbhujngfthjhjjjjjjjjh

I hope you understood komal coz you anyway have a PhD in somehow understanding things that people never say aloud just by using your vibes wala superpower 👽

Will not say "i want to goro old with you" coz that's too anupamaish but yeah i would say that i want to grow old to be a clown like you 🤡

cherrycola thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueeN456

Yeah exactly Ali.... Those were golden days of us... Nd our lively lovely forum....

Sometimes really I missed forum nd hina t thread nd .... T gang fun ... That I used to come here... Only for u all girls....nd fun...

Miss u here all dears.... Ali... Dj .... SHRIZ..... specially Hina.... Aru....ayu...sej... Riya.... Wesaal.....koms sneha...Smitha....

God I'm freaking emotional....

Bye.... Take care.... My Dear lovelies girls ...

❤️🤗❤️😘😘😘😘

Miss you too Rani ❤

shriz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peppss

Wish you a very happy birthday❤️🥳

thank you dear 😊
shriz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul