Happy Birthday Shriz!

Arshi67 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I step out of my car with a swish of my pallu. Spending a few days in Shah House is so not my thing. Ugh, the things I have to do for my Kinjal. And, yes, my Kinjal, because there is some confusion about whose kid she actually is. I know, I know, I may have mentioned ‘entertainment, entertainment, entertainment’ but there’s only so much one can watch on repeat, guys. It's getting terribly tedious and tiresome now.

Anyway, upward and onward as they say. The house has a stillness about it that surprises me. Have they all gone out? Did they not remember I’m coming?! I glance towards the closed kitchen window, debating whether to peer in. I remember the cacophony that the masala ka dabba creates when the inhabitants are out, and I decide to not venture there.

Miffed, I swing around and flounce out of the courtyard. But, I barely take a couple of steps before I trip over an obstacle. An obstacle who turns out to be a girl I realise as I land with a thump next to her. I’m all ready to give her a piece of my mind when she beats me to it.

“Dekh ke nahi chal sakti, bro? Aankh hai ki button?”

She glares at me before anxiously running her fingers over her phone’s screen to check for any damage.

All my anger dissipates when I see who it is.

It’s her!

The girl from IF who I stalk like mad. I have spent many an hour laughing crazily at her posts. In fact, not just me. There are a bunch of us on set who fangirl her ardently. She has very keen observational skills. And her one liners are totally epic. All of which she throws around in a flourish while deftly fielding tens of comments in one go.

Whatta girl!

She is sat there surrounded by bunches of bananas and stacks of toothpaste. Ajeeb ladki. A little paagal but a lot cute she is. Having reassured herself of her phone’s health, she starts typing away furiously on it. Giving me occasional suspicious looks. I guess it’s because of the fatuous look on my face. And the fact that I haven't made any attempt to get up. But, I can’t help myself. She’s just so adorable!

SRK’s lines from Mohabbatein ring in my head. The ones we, on set, have tweaked to use as our anthem in the fanclub.

Ek ladki thi deewani si

Ek serial ko troll kiya karti thi

Hans hans ke gleefully posts likha karti thi

Kafi kuch kehna tha usko

Kissi se nahi woh darti thi

Jab bhi aati thi forum par sabse poochha karti thi

Ye didi Arnab se zyaada kyu bhashan deti hai ? Ye didi pallu ko roomal kyu banaya karti hai?

Aur forumwasi sirf ye keh paate the

Chaahe khushi ho ya ho gham

5 panno ka bhashan unka chalta hai

Kaise samjhaye tumhe oh Shrizu

Ye mahaanta ki bimaari aisi hi hoti hai

I peer over to try and see what gems she’s sending people on her phone when my own phone buzzes with a notification.

“Shriz’s birthday today”.

Smacking my head at not having wished her the moment I realised it’s her, considering that’s all the entire cast and crew had been talking about since the last few days on set, I clear my throat and lean towards her. Seeing a look of horror making its way across her face, I quickly sit back.

I gesture to the chauffeur to bring out all the gift hampers and flowers and cake we had organised for this day. With a card in the shape of a huge red heart signed by all on set.

I see her close her eyes in resignation. She was not going to be able to let her birthday swing by soundlessly after all.

Happy Birthday Shriz!” I shout, beaming.

I love you!” I mutter quickly before making a dash for the car. Whizzing bananas and toothpaste tubes following in my wake.

oOo

Dear Shriz,

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!

Hope your day and year is filled with love and laughter. You are an amazing person and you never fail to surprise me with your perspicaciousness and your humour even after all this time. I'll stop now before you run away and hibernate!

Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day ❤️

Love always,

Ruchi

oOo

Please do join me in celebrating our dear Shriz's birthday :) 🥳

oOo

Originally posted by: hinz

happy birthday bro!

you the munna to my circuit, the max to my pro

stay crazy always, do not up you grow

bade saare saal jiye tu meri adbhut wali leo

janamdin hai na tera toh le chal ho ho ho!

😂😂😂

this aint awkward, not at all

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

Emotional Part:

🎻

Ahem.

Happy Birthday Shrishti. ♥️

Apparently, this is a “special day”?

They don't have those in Canada, so I will just wish you lots of love, success, happiness, and blessings on all days. 🎁

You are very beautiful, very funny, very nice, very – k I’m lazy. Just think of all the positive words you know, put “very” before it and send it to you from me.

I hope you know that you have a real-life friend in me Shrizzle. Not sure how that works tho, cuz I never met you irl. 🧐 Anyways, a day will come, when you roast me to a crisp, but I will come back and be Casper, your friendly ghost. So if you hear a whisper in the trees “Is he cute?”, than yes it’s me. 👻

You are the 💛 of this forum. My bestest part of this forum of all time!!

For the people who weren’t here during Shriz’s reign, here are my top 5 favourite moments:

1) fisher price keys to the vault

2) nobody loves me

3) they asked for innocent, so I had to be here

4) banana milkshake from living room to bedroom

5) inactive

You have brought a lot of smiles and tears (from laughing so hard) so my ultimate wish is that all of the laughter you bring into the lives around you comes back at you 10x harder!!! That you get a 10 pack from laughing so hard!! Karma!!!

xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Artistic Part:

Symbiosis – a romance

You are the prick of my thorn

You are the stub of my toe

You are the mud of my rain

You are the Kiran of my Darr

X oPpOsItEs X

S - ane

H - uman

R - ight

I - nnocent

Z - ebra

Untitled

S - exy

H - ot

R - avishing

I – legal (...to be this hot, don’t worry guys, she is legal so you can DM her if you are interested.)

Z – ebra*

Z ebrazz**

(* & ** : sorry, I only know one word that starts with Z).

Btw, I submitted your name to the Guinesss Book of World Records as “living person with the most nicknames”. If you win, they will plant 100 trees in your name and when they grow up you can dance and sing around them and also breath from them and also I sent Sid your rishta pics.

Your friend in all things B;

Banana, Bicep, Beauty & Bank Balance,

Ali 💕

from Bae :

https://i.imgur.com/IGP0gLy.jpg

from Sid :

https://i.imgur.com/JeGBKD3.gif

Originally posted by: Koms9

Happy Birthday Shrizzle smiley27smiley40

I will start by saying I Love You and hoping to say this to you every day until you stop feeling embarrassed hearing the L word!

Here is wishing you lots of love, laughter, success and peace today and forever.

I am so excited for your birthday that on your behalf, I have danced on my favorite songs today! Hoping you dance away the night celebrating this special day!!

Every moment spent here with you on the forum has been a laughter riot but humor is just the surface of an amazing human you are.

Mature, loving, compassionate and weird. You are a package of the right qualities of all generations from 90's till now smiley4

So glad to have found you my little fire-cracker.

Here is you from my imagination297643986_369908842004507_1483785100611372050_n.jpg

Edited by Arshi67 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Arshi67

I stepped out of my car with a swish of my pallu. Spending a few days in Shah House is so not my thing. Ugh, the things I have to do for my Kinjal. And, yes, my Kinjal, because there is some confusion about who’s kid she actually is. I know, I know I may have mentioned ‘entertainment, entertainment, entertainment’ but there’s only so much one can watch on repeat, before it gets awfully tedious.

Anyway, upward and onward as they say. The house has a stillness about it that surprises me. Have they all gone out? Did they not remember I’m coming?! I glance towards the closed kitchen window, debating whether to peer in. I remember the cacophony that the masala ka dabba creates when the inhabitants are out, and I decide to not venture there.

Miffed, I swing around and flounce out of the courtyard. But, I barely take a couple of steps before I trip over an obstacle. An obstacle who turns out to be a girl, I realise as I land with a thump next to her. I’m all ready to give her a piece of my mind when she beats me to it.

“Dekh ke nahi chal sakti, bro? Aankh hai ki button?”

She glares at me before anxiously running her fingers on her phone’s screen to check for any damage.

All my anger dissipates when I see who it is.

It’s her!

The girl from IF who I stalk like mad. I have spent many an hour laughing crazily at her posts. In fact, not just me. There are a bunch of us who fangirl her on set. Her observations are so on point. And her one liners are totally epic. All this thrown around while fielding tens of comments in one go. Whatta girl!

She is sat there with bunches of bananas stacked on one side and tubes of toothpaste on the other. Ajeeb. Having reassured herself of her phone’s health, she starts typing away furiously on it. Giving me occasional suspicious looks. I guess it’s because of the fatuous look on my face. But, I can’t help myself. She’s just so adorable!

SRK’s lines from Mohabbatein ring in my head. The ones we have tweaked to use as our anthem in the fanclub.

Ek ladki thi deewani si

Ek serial ko vo troll kiya karti thi

Hans hans ke gleefully posts likha karti thi

Kafi kuch kehna tha usko

Kissi se nahi woh darti thi

Jab bhi aati thi forum par sabse poochha karti thi

Ye didi Arnab se bhi zyaada kyu bhashan deti rehti hai ? Ye didi pallu ka roomal kyu banaya karti hai?

I peer over to try and see what gems she’s sending people on her phone when my own phone buzzes with a notification.

“Shriz’s birthday today”.

Smacking my head at not having wished her the moment I realised it’s her, considering that’s all we’d been talking about since the last few days on set, I cleared my throat and leaned towards her. Seeing a look of horror making its way across her face, I quickly sat back.

I gestured to the chauffeur to bring out all the gift hampers and flowers and cake we had organised for this day. With a card in the shape of a huge red heart signed by all on set.

I see her close her eyes in resignation. She was not going to be able to let her birthday swing by soundlessly after all.

Happy Birthday Shriz!” I shout beamingly.

I love you!” I mutter quickly before making a dash for the car. Whizzing bananas and toothpaste tubes following in my wake.

oOo

Dear Shriz,

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!

Hope your day and year is filled with love and laughter. You are an amazing person and you never fail to surprise me with your perspicaciousness and your humour even after all this time. I'll stop now before you run away and hibernate!

Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day ❤️

Love always,

Ruchi

oOo

Please do join me in celebrating our dear Shriz's birthday :) 🥳

Word Count: 1

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Please wish Shriz a HBD! 🥳💕

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Happy birthday, Shriz 🥳🥳

Arshi67 thumbnail

What's a birthday without cake... for us all ;)

kalpana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hello Shriz,

A day of celebration. A year of new beginnings...

With warmest wishes for a very special day

Filled with possibilities, filled with joy.

Happy Birthday!

kalpana19

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Birthday Shriz! 🥳Your sense of humor is unmatched, keep brightening everyone's day with your funny bone.❤️🤗

What a unique birthday thread Ruchi! Thank you! 🤗

Edited by SmithaRam - 2 years ago
1235990 thumbnail

Happy Birthday Shriz.

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Happy birthday 🎉🎈🎁

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Emotional Part:

🎻

Ahem.

Happy Birthday Shrishti. ♥️

Apparently, this is a “special day”?

They don't have those in Canada, so I will just wish you lots of love, success, happiness, and blessings on all days. 🎁

You are very beautiful, very funny, very nice, very – k I’m lazy. Just think of all the positive words you know, put “very” before it and send it to you from me.

I hope you know that you have a real-life friend in me Shrizzle. Not sure how that works tho, cuz I never met you irl. 🧐 Anyways, a day will come, when you roast me to a crisp, but I will come back and be Casper, your friendly ghost. So if you hear a whisper in the trees “Is he cute?”, than yes it’s me. 👻

You are the 💛 of this forum. My bestest part of this forum of all time!!

For the people who weren’t here during Shriz’s reign, here are my top 5 favourite moments:

1) fisher price keys to the vault

2) nobody loves me

3) they asked for innocent, so I had to be here

4) banana milkshake from living room to bedroom

5) inactive

You have brought a lot of smiles and tears (from laughing so hard) so my ultimate wish is that all of the laughter you bring into the lives around you comes back at you 10x harder!!! That you get a 10 pack from laughing so hard!! Karma!!!

xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Artistic Part:

Symbiosis – a romance

You are the prick of my thorn

You are the stub of my toe

You are the mud of my rain

You are the Kiran of my Darr

X oPpOsItEs X

S - ane

H - uman

R - ight

I - nnocent

Z - ebra

Untitled

S - exy

H - ot

R - avishing

I – legal (...to be this hot, don’t worry guys, she is legal so you can DM her if you are interested.)

Z – ebra*

Z ebrazz**

(* & ** : sorry, I only know one word that starts with Z).

Btw, I submitted your name to the Guinesss Book of World Records as “living person with the most nicknames”. If you win, they will plant 100 trees in your name and when they grow up you can dance and sing around them and also breath from them and also I sent Sid your rishta pics.

Your friend in all things B;

Banana, Bicep, Beauty & Bank Balance,

Ali 💕

from Bae :

https://i.imgur.com/IGP0gLy.jpg

from Sid :

https://i.imgur.com/JeGBKD3.gif

Edited by BaAZiGar0 - 2 years ago