Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

kya fark padta hai shaadi to phir bhi hogayi na , last time meme couldn't reach mandap but ab mandap par pahunch ke bhi kya ukhad liya inhone

couldn’t see whole episode yesterday. Kl to Deep shravan kumar tha. Being a good son is different thing and ignorant son is different. What are they trying to show. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why don’t they check with their pandit(rather makers) ki Isha ki shadi kb hogi. Uff

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mac15

couldn’t see whole episode yesterday. Kl to Deep shravan kumar tha. Being a good son is different thing and ignorant son is different. What are they trying to show. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why don’t they check with their pandit(rather makers) ki Isha ki shadi kb hogi. Uff

sorry wrong comment quoted. Wanted to reply Nikki’s question. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

to phir woh zameer nahin kumbhkarna hai jo 6 months baad phir so jayega

Deep ko dekho or BD ko dekho ..  1 phoonk maregi Deep hawa me ud jayega … 🤣 to uska zameer kaha tikega ..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

TRP gir gayi. Well aisa drama se yahi hoga

Meet ka original dialogue writer ne toh new show le liya

Irfan khan walla.

I watched couple episodes and it is good. Let’s see how long irfan stays in show.

you mean Iqbal khan?  the new show “Na umra ki seema ho”? 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

you mean Iqbal khan?  the new show “Na umra ki seema ho”? 

Yes sorry for typo.

Yeh autocorrect on iPad bhi na 

FL will need to work on her work. Another supporting character is from Marathi industry whom I just can not stand I wish she was not there. 

But it’s so far not bad 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Yes sorry for typo.

Yeh autocorrect on iPad bhi na 

FL will need to work on her work. Another supporting character is from Marathi industry whom I just can not stand I wish she was not there. 

But it’s so far not bad 

FL whi h Thapki pyaar ki 2 ki vamp … remember that sindoor scene … the way she and FL was waiting for sindoor to fall on either of them… and she infact cut ML ka hath so that blood will fall on her forehead … 🤣 kya jam kr trolling hui ti us scene ki …. 🤣

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Deep ko dekho or BD ko dekho ..  1 phoonk maregi Deep hawa me ud jayega … 🤣 to uska zameer kaha tikega ..

Issi post mai hi likhi Rahi hu. Wo I don't have a pet name🤣. My parents call me by my actual name and in both my father's and mother's family too, they are the only ones among their siblings with no pet name 🤣🤣🤣.

Naam hi aisa hai ki doston ko v nickname ki zaroorat nahi padi. Isliye mujhe forum se mila hua naam hi ek dusra naam hai.

And kitne segments aayenge yaar? I actually didn't watch more than two clips out of all marriage segments.🤣. I don't have patience.

Wese I saw the discussion about Parineeti and I wonder how they manage to show besties not seeing each other's husband🤣.  Mai toh bestie ho ya koi v dost wese hi photo hi maangti hu .

Wese ek baar ajib hua. One of my  friends, not very close though, I just knew her during some events during University and we became good friends and remained contact through WhatsApp, who was getting engaged. Toh I saw her status , congratulated her and asked her of a photo of them 'together'.

You know what she did? She replied angrily that why I would want his photo and blocked me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I never met anyone like this before that🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Ye detectivegiri chhodo... watch the episode and find out 😆 Ho payega?

lo tumare liye … ise khte h “Kaan pr joo na rengna …. 🤣“ 

https://twitter.com/zeetv/status/1555165402941992961?s=21&t=ugGsh9LEG23jGXERcK2jNw

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Issi post mai hi likhi Rahi hu. Wo I don't have a pet name🤣. My parents call me by my actual name and in both my father's and mother's family too, they are the only ones among their siblings with no pet name 🤣🤣🤣.

Naam hi aisa hai ki doston ko v nickname ki zaroorat nahi padi. Isliye mujhe forum se mila hua naam hi ek dusra naam hai.

Wese I saw the discussion about Parineeti and I wonder how they manage to show besties not seeing each other's husband🤣.  Mai toh bestie ho ya koi v dost wese hi photo hi maangti hu .

Wese ek baar ajib hua. One of my  friends, not very close though, I just knew her during some events during University time who was getting engaged. Toh I saw her status , congratulated her and asked her of a photo of them 'together'. I usually ask  my friends to show their partners pic directly but this time idk why I asked a together wala photo of them.

You know what she did? She replied angrily that why I would want his photo and blocked me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I never met anyone like this before that🤣🤣🤣

wo parineeti ki behen hogi … uska b husband kisi or ka husband niklega … tum hoshiyar rhna … shaadi krne se phle uske husband ki photo jarur dekh lena …. 🤣