Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I wrote this story for my friend taking inspiration from a telugu movie she suggested. For her i put the songs from that movie.

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

i thought you know the language so put song in between😆

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Part 1..

Kiara is such a strict boss, I recalled Maya by seeing her attitude. So Kiara is Abhi and Pragya’s daughter, cool… I remember u telling me that their daughter name was Kiara only. Kiara not ready for marriage is quite normal but I think its something else with her. Good to see Rishab’s alliance for Kiara. Rishab Kiara fb scenes were nice. Perfect pics.

salley145 thumbnail

Part 2

Rishab discouraging college love was sad, I feel college love stories very fascinating. Kiara crying after hearing those words was emotional. Mahek consoling Kiara was nice. Rishab suggesting Kiara to talk more was good. Good that Kiara is slowly changing. Rishab complimenting Kiara was good. Candle light dinner was romantic although it was unknowingly and unintentionally. Hey, isn’t this peon Praful from Sns 2? Feeling nice to see Gehna and Anant. Post wedding scenes were nice. Good pics.

salley145 thumbnail

Kiara overhearing Rishab’s conversation with dad and saying that she did a big blunder again was emotional. Wonder who the girl is. Kiara refusing to talk to Rishab was sad. Kiara agreeing for marriage was shocking but guess that they have chosen Rishab only. Guess Rishab wanted to say the same. Perfect pics.

salley145 thumbnail

Wow so I really did guess well. Glad that Rishab also noticed her without knowledge. Good that Mehek told him everything. So everything was planned. Engagement scene was nice. Mehek saying that Kiara should not marry Rishab as he hasn’t proposed her yet was funny and thoughtful. Proposal scene is so cute. Marriage and nuptial night was romantic. Favorite scene is the revelation scene. Favorite jodi is Rishab Kiara. Favorite character is Mehek as she’s a cupid.

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Love your FF..love kiara's parents and ofcourse maheku is sweetheart..And Rishabh Kiara are fire and all heart

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks a lot.did you read the whole FF or just part1?

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Love your FF..love kiara's parents and ofcourse maheku is sweetheart..And Rishabh Kiara are fire and all heart

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 1

Finally I started reading a Naagin 6 FF for the first time (most probably). Kiara as Abhishek and Pragya's daughter was nice. So Kiara is a workaholic and a perfectionist woman. Wonder if Kiara was in a relationship with Rishabh in the past.

Kiara adoring Rishabh by seeing his noble assets are interesting. Dream romance was amazing.

Sshesha thumbnail

Chapter 2

Amazing Chapter. Surprising that Rishabh was against college love relationships. Poor Kiara kept all her feelings for Rishabh within herself. So they become work colleagues too. Rishabh making Kiara feel comfortable around the workspace and him was really nice. Poor Kiara was confused. Kiara's gradual change from being frustrated to friendly was nice. Nice to see Gehna and Anant. Good that Kiara got a ray of hope to propose Rishabh.

Sshesha thumbnail

Chapter 3

It's getting interesting now. Glad that Kiara vented her frustration out and confessed her feelings for him. Poor Rishabh went speechless. Sad that Kiara agreed to marry the guy whoever her parents choose just to forget her heartbreak.