twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Pehle confirm karo...ill only read if its the same novel...i aint going through multiple novels with the same title just to see which one matches😆 it takes me a year to complete one urdu novel anyway😆

Is there a summary given with the story? I don't know the script...no way of knowing toh! 🤣

Originally posted by: twerping

Is there a summary given with the story? I don't know the script...no way of knowing toh! 🤣

I dont think so...wo to sirf famous novels ki milti hai😆

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

The novel is 290 pages long.

Originally posted by: awida

The novel is 290 pages long.

But is this drama based on it?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: la_Reine

But is this drama based on it?

Let us read it first.

Originally posted by: awida

Let us read it first.

Aise parhne ka faida nahi...too many books with same title...i doubt its the same story

twerping thumbnail

how about read the first few chapters? we can get an idea of the premise from it, right? If it is about a girl who has dreams of being a working woman and financially support her family, etc, we will know this might be the novel.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

how about read the first few chapters? we can get an idea of the premise from it, right? If it is about a girl who has dreams of being a working woman and financially support her family, etc, we will know this might be the novel.

I tried to download the novel but couldn't .. now I have to read it online. I don't understand Urdu.. but can somehow read in Urdu because the letters are similar to Arabic which is my language.😃

Idk i just have a feeling its not based on any novel...because the drama title was different before and then changed to this

twerping thumbnail

So guys! I found this!!! hehehe...will give it a listen to see if it might be the one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpbWXyM-Dss