Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

The Ary page mentions Babar Ali and not Aijaz Aslam

So here's my guess

Noor marrys rich older guy Babar Ali's character

He already has children

Murtu n Noor end here He is finally once more rejected Comes to tehni she accepts they move on have kid

Then noor also wants ghar grihasti wali life kids and all Husband says I gave you what you wanted riches status career boost I had told you I hv kids no more and even you agreed

Noor tries to get back with murtu par tab tak murtu ko akkal aa gayi hogi and he says no

Noor lives a khokli empty on the inside life

Murtu happy

Why writer knows

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Which page. Can you give the link. I didnt know till now that there will be a 4th character too.

It is aijaz aslam only. I saw some bTS scenes with the trio. There is one big girl too. She seems to be the sister of Aijaz Aslam than his daughter.

Your guess is also valid. It may follow Aitraz film story. If noor and murtaza get married now, then they will get divorced and then she will marry this guy. Murtaza gets a a very good job later. This guy is his boss. But in 1 BTS i saw noor is present everywhere even after murtaza and tehniyat have a baby. I dont know how.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pilot100

Which page. Can you give the link. I didnt know till now that there will be a 4th character too.

It is aijaz aslam only. I saw some bTS scenes with the trio. There is one big girl too. She seems to be the sister of Aijaz Aslam than his daughter.

Your guess is also valid. It may follow Aitraz film story. If noor and murtaza get married now, then they will get divorced and then she will marry this guy. Murtaza gets a a very good job later. This guy is his boss. But in 1 BTS i saw noor is present everywhere even after murtaza and tehniyat have a baby. I dont know how.

Arydigitaltv

Could u pls share the bts

Originally posted by: pilot100

From OST and bts, my guess is murtazza and noor will get married and then divorced. Then she will marry this guy. Because in many scenes noor is present in Murtaza house. I dont understand how. Now none of murtaza family members will bear noor in their house including tehniyat unless she is married to him. Or maybe noor will get married to this new rich guy. He will turn out to be Murtaza boss and after marriage these two idiots will continue their ema.

Ohh murtaza and noor will get marry, so this drama is about 2 wives 🙄😑, how murtaza's mother will let this happen. Why would dumb murtaza marry Noor 🥴

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not sure if noor and murtaza will get married. I.am only guessing because there are still some scenes left to be aired where noor is present in Murtaza house, some in kitchen and some in bedroom too. But 1 thing is for sure if they get married too, they will get divorced.

There was an interview of sonya with hassan choudhary. In that she says that in TBMN drama, she will eventually get a husband after long wait and struggle who will understand her and support her and help her in progressing her career. Who has a forward thinking. This interview came in Nov. She said at That time the husband role was not decided who will play. But now we know it aijaz aslam. He may enter towards the end maybe. So its going to be Murtaza and tehniyat only and Noor with the rich guy. Sonya projects her role as if noor is very selfless and it is murtaza who doesnt understand her goals.😏

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

You guys have a lot of patience/tolerance to watch these kind of dramas where none of the characters or their actions make any sense..I gave up max after 4 or 5 epis..

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I left this drama long ago, just watched one episode after farhan's entry but it was too boring. Urwa's acting is so plain and expressionless and Ali rehman added cherry on cake by his boring acting. And story had potential but execution was not well.

I think you are on the wrong thread..this is not meri shehzadi 🤣

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I think you are on the wrong thread..this is not meri shehzadi 🤣

Yeah my bad 😂

But i guess soon I am going to say kinda similar thing for this drama too. It's irritating

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Literally all the characters..I already did too 😂