Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pilot100

No. Infact I feel it is noor who is taking revenge on murtaza. Her ego has been hurt very badly that how could a man who earns less than her, rejected her and married someone else. She just wants to break his marriage and his relationships. Remember she said, the day i get married to someone else, it means i have forgotton you. I think dialogue has significance. She will dump him on the last day after he gets divorced. Also i dont think he was using tehniyat to put noor down. He was in total sadma those days to even think about such manipulation.

Then it's murtaza who is the dumbest one. The girl who rejected him, called his family as booj, he is ready to accept her back

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

to be honest, Tehniat is a child. She’s not ready for marriage at all.

She is immature, she does not know how to handle all this messy situation

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She is immature with everyone except murtaza. With him she is the biggest fighter quake. Honestly she is very irritating. I somehow dont feel any sympathy towards her eventhough I know murtaza is doing wrong with her. Aiza awan sucks in acting

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

She is immature, she does not know how to handle all this messy situation

It's because she's never allowed to do anything on her own

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She is immature with everyone except murtaza. With him she is the biggest fighter quake. Honestly she is very irritating. I somehow dont feel any sympathy towards her eventhough I know murtaza is doing wrong with her. Aiza awan sucks in acting

The fact that she is fighting and creating issues unnecessarily with her spouse is why she is immature, I doubt she understands what the relationship means. The whole "get along with by bff our F off" thing is literally how girls behave in middle/high school.😆 Madam he is your husband not bf.
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

It's because she's never allowed to do anything on her own

See, her mother maybe overbearing but its not they are holding a gun to her head. Many people have strict parents but doesn't mean they do everything parents say. One has to take a stand and no one else will do it for you. Same issue with Murtuza. They are not as helpless as they act. If She can fight with Mud toh zara all the time, she can tell them off too. Zyada se zyada they will fight and be mad at her for a while? I think most tv shows like to portray that if you don't follow elders/parents, no matter how wrong they are.. you are in the wrong. ..
Edited by Autumn_Rose - 1 years ago
pilot100 thumbnail

Exactly she is not so naive. Infact her father is very good. She could have put her down to marry murtaza.

pilot100 thumbnail

Even Aijaz Aalam is a part of this show. He seems to be a rich buiseness man. Noors character will get married to him.

Even Aijaz Aalam is a part of this show. He seems to be a rich buiseness man. Noors character will get married to him.

Oo acha, then it will get interesting

pilot100 thumbnail

From OST and bts, my guess is murtazza and noor will get married and then divorced. Then she will marry this guy. Because in many scenes noor is present in Murtaza house. I dont understand how. Now none of murtaza family members will bear noor in their house including tehniyat unless she is married to him. Or maybe noor will get married to this new rich guy. He will turn out to be Murtaza boss and after marriage these two idiots will continue their ema.