Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pilot100

Its almost certain noor and Murtuza are going to get married. Its strange, a girl who didnt want his sister and mother as an additional responsibility, now doesnt mind being the 2nd wife with one more additional woman in his life. And tehniyat did question her yest, that why didnt she marry murtaza in the first place, I dind understand her reply. Did anyone understand?

Noor doesnt love murtaza. Its just her big fat ego which is hurt that murtaza moved on with someone else. She is used to controlling him.

Murtaza is such an asshole. He is such a weak man.

Btw I am not liking Tehniyat too.

Noor is fine now because there is someone to take responsibility of ma behen

She will live separately

Tehniyat never had a say in anything ever in her life

Yes she's naive she played right into Noor's game

I blame all except her.

Noor loves only herself She can never put anyone before her. She doesn't care about her father will she care about anyone else

In relationship compromise needs to be made both man and woman have to do it Try to accommodate the other to some extent

She doesn't want to compromise at all

Murtuza is the lowest scum of all

Seriously noor is cousin neighbor friend Dude you meet her as your ex and wanna continue in present

And what he told his sister to make tehni understand that she should listen to what husband says

I say let them marry they'll make each other miserable

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Tehniyay isnt naive at all. She is a fighter quake who keeps insulting murtaza. I didnt like her attitude towards him in her parents house. From day 1 she has only been fighting with him. She keept defending noor and was feeling injustice is being done to noor because of murtaza. It is mainly because of her attitude that murtaza is finding comfort in noor.

Also i dont think murtaza and noor will live seperately. Murtaza was very firm about not leaving his family when noor asked him to live seperately.Any way lets see. And what makes her feel that it is only tehnitats responsibility to take care of murtaza family.

Btw did anyone understand noors reply when tehniyat asked her why she didnt marry murtaza first only? This question everyone has in their minds?

I hope they get married soon. It will be interesting to see noor rappo with the family. How she handels her career and personal life.

I dont know why they introduced tehniyats character. They could have shown noor and murtaza getting married first only and then showing career related problems and balancing family life problems etc.

Here they are trying to show that working woman cannot be good homemakers. They are just showing her plain evil.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Murtaza is dumbest of all. Noor is making fool of him and he is just being an idiot. And noor she is such a hypocrite na. These two cheapsters deserve each other only.

And Tehniyaat is also dumb. She knew all this still she got married.

She didn't marry him

She was made to marry him

There's a difference

Also she trusted noor and murtaza that it was over

I wish she would have said no at the alter

That was her last chance

Murtuza yeda bankar peda kha raha hai

I actually think he has moved on

He is enjoying Noor's desperation

She rejected me now she wants me

He will take her right to the stage of marriage then dump her

I don't think Noor and Murtuza will marry.

He got the kind of wife he wanted He keeps on saying I don't want my wife to walk in others' footsteps He must have loved Noor the girl but not the career woman the independent girl

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 1 years ago
pilot100 thumbnail

In this show everyone is wrong. First murtaza mother for not wanting an independent and strong girl as DIL

She wanted a katputli. Plus she didnt give murtaza enough time to heal and think.

Second tehniyats parents. They should not have got their daughter married to a boy who has loved someone else from childhood

Third tehniyat because she also very well knew about noor and murtaza love. Plus noor was her best friend. And now her attitude towards murtaza is very wrong.

Noor because she is very egoistic and selfish.

Murtaza because he is not able to take stand for himself. If he wanted he could have refused marrying tehnitat.

pilot100 thumbnail

In that way even murtaza was made to marry tehniyat. He tried to convince his mother so much to listen to noor once, but that lady is an older version of noor who was not ready to budge down. All this mess is because of her.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Tehniyay isnt naive at all. She is a fighter quake who keeps insulting murtaza. I didnt like her attitude towards him in her parents house. From day 1 she has only been fighting with him. She keept defending noor and was feeling injustice is being done to noor because of murtaza. It is mainly because of her attitude that murtaza is finding comfort in noor.

Also i dont think murtaza and noor will live seperately. Murtaza was very firm about not leaving his family when noor asked him to live seperately.Any way lets see. And what makes her feel that it is only tehnitats responsibility to take care of murtaza family.

Btw did anyone understand noors reply when tehniyat asked her why she didnt marry murtaza first only? This question everyone has in their minds?

I hope they get married soon. It will be interesting to see noor rappo with the family. How she handels her career and personal life.

I dont know why they introduced tehniyats character. They could have shown noor and murtaza getting married first only and then showing career related problems and balancing family life problems etc.

Here they are trying to show that working woman cannot be good homemakers. They are just showing her plain evil.

She is naive in the sense she doesn't know how to manipulate and play games like noor does

She was fighting with Murtuza because she knew how much they loved each other and also that he was using her to put noor down

Also she wanted Murtuza to be man and say no but he was always hiding behind her and trying to get her to say no

That girl has never had a say in anything

Both murtuza and Tehniyat's mom are crazy

You know in drama one grey or dak character and one tide jaisi white character are needed

So tehni was needed

Noor will live in a sepaerate house and the shuttle cock will fly from here to there.

Oh my if noor moves Into this house it will be a war daily

I don't like his sister one bit.

No I don't know what she meant. Does she even know

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Parents in this drama are all crazy.

I mean how could even Tehni's parents think about marrying their only daughter to Murtuza. Whose epic love story they know about.

Can ppl stop saying marriage is a very powerful institution if so no divorces would happen

It's the people who make it powerful

If the couple can't be with each other the institution fails.

pilot100 thumbnail

No. Infact I feel it is noor who is taking revenge on murtaza. Her ego has been hurt very badly that how could a man who earns less than her, rejected her and married someone else. She just wants to break his marriage and his relationships. Remember she said, the day i get married to someone else, it means i have forgotton you. I think dialogue has significance. She will dump him on the last day after he gets divorced. Also i dont think he was using tehniyat to put noor down. He was in total sadma those days to even think about such manipulation.

Edited by pilot100 - 1 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

No. Infact I feel it is noor who is taking revenge on murtaza. Her ego has been hurt very badly that how could a man who earns less than her, rejected her and married someone else. She just wants to break his marriage and his relationships. Remember she said, the day i get married to someone else, it means i have forgotton you. I think dialogue has significance. She will dump him on the last day after he gets divorced. Also i dont think he was using tehniyat to put noor down. He was in total sadma those days to even think about such manipulation.

Not that time when he k ew they were supposed to go out for dinner

He comes and take tehni out for dinner

I don't think he'll divorce tehni

She is taking revenge but even he is enjoying that she is not desperate

They deserve each other

Tehni should get out if this mess on her own her parents are of no help

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

She didn't marry him

She was made to marry him

There's a difference

Also she trusted noor and murtaza that it was over

I wish she would have said no at the alter

That was her last chance

Murtuza yeda bankar peda kha raha hai

I actually think he has moved on

He is enjoying Noor's desperation

She rejected me now she wants me

He will take her right to the stage of marriage then dump her

I don't think Noor and Murtuza will marry.

He got the kind of wife he wanted He keeps on saying I don't want my wife to walk in others' footsteps He must have loved Noor the girl but not the career woman the independent girl

to be honest, Tehniat is a child. She’s not ready for marriage at all.