Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I agreee with you.

But somehow Noor came across as a selfish girl when she conveyed this to Murtaza. Maybe her way of conveying her thoughts was not right.

First of all there is no doubt she is very proud about her education and job. She puts down everybody whether be it Murtuzza or even her own brother.

She has some enimity with Murtazzas sister. Now also she is blaming her for all the mess. When Murtazza told her that his sister and nephew are not a burden on him since they aldready have 2 shops and plus his mothers pension was also coming, she still continued to argue with him. She is not happy with his promotion and increment too. She is too greedy. How can she say that what will happen of the pension after his mothers death. Can any son tolerate this?

Also noor has forgotten that it was murtazzzas mother who educated her. So how can she think about them like this.

Noor is equally dominating like murtazza mother. Poor fellow is sandwiched from all sides.

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Living separately doesn't always mean severing ties with family

Sometimes it's better to live separately than to live in the same house and have disputes.

Also there is a question of privacy and space

You hv only your bedroom what when a child comes

Yeah there is nothing wrong in living separately. But it defends on situation, like in this case, noor does not only want to stay separate but she finds murtaza's mother and sister as booj/buggage of responsibility, jisey jaan chudwana chahti thi noor murtaza ki.

Leaving your mother for your wife is definitely not a good option, they can leave in different portions, murtaza should have known how to balance between his wife and mother. Maa ky saath reh ky bhi biwi ko rights mil sakhty hain aur privacy bhi agar husband supporting aur wise ho toh

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

She just said it’s not the life she wants and made it clear she’s career oriented and doesn’t want to just be a housewife. Nothing wrong in that. Many girls don’t want to work and enjoy being a housewife and many don’t like doing house hold chores but like working, be the main breadwinner and there are also 100s of outside work stuff which a housewife won’t be able to do because of lack of exposure. Getting a an ambitious life partner has different kind of pros and cons, both. He would also have to be more accommodating in that case. If she still earned substantially more than him, it would have led to ego clashes after marriage too. Plus if you are earning more and at a higher position you will have more work too. So you would have less time on weekdays. So there is a lot to consider. There is nothing wrong if someone wants to just be a housewife or someone is more career oriented. It’s a life choice. Noor also needs to find someone who isn’t like Murtaza and has a similar world view. Love is never enough in reality when no one is willing to compromise.

There is nothing wrong for a girl if she is carrier oriented. I worked all my life and managed my home too Alhamdulillah!

What Noor is doing now? Trying to play with everyone's emotions specially Tahniat and Mortaza. She said NO and now she said YES. She decided when to push and when to pull. She is a very selfish, self centered wicked girl that's why she spoke loud with the server in the hotel while Tahniat was on the line with Mortaza. She cares for no one except for herself. I hate this kind of girl. If she really loved him she should gracefully move away from his life. She showed no self respect...

BTW Mortaza is a pathetic character with no spine....

Edited by Neel_M - 1 years ago

Finally this drama is picking up the pace, tehniyat took a right step by confronting murtaza and noor. If noor was so much in love then why she rejected murtaza, why said chose career over her so called love. This is not love, she is just being selfish, usko bus murtaza ko hasil karna hai.

And murtaza is being a typical man, jo dono ladkiyon ky saath rehna chahta hai ek ghar wali ek bahir wali bana ky. Glad that tehniyat questioned his loyalties. And in next episode promo asked him to choose noor or her.

pilot100 thumbnail

Its almost certain noor and Murtuza are going to get married. Its strange, a girl who didnt want his sister and mother as an additional responsibility, now doesnt mind being the 2nd wife with one more additional woman in his life. And tehniyat did question her yest, that why didnt she marry murtaza in the first place, I dind understand her reply. Did anyone understand?

Noor doesnt love murtaza. Its just her big fat ego which is hurt that murtaza moved on with someone else. She is used to controlling him.

Murtaza is such an asshole. He is such a weak man.

Btw I am not liking Tehniyat too.

pilot100 thumbnail

Actually Murtaza has no self respect. A girl who rejected him and chose career over him, he is still clinging onto her. In this entire fiasco, only Murtaza is to be blamed. If he wanted , he could have shown Noor her right place. He could have just blocked her. Noor would not have been able to do anything.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Neel_M

There is nothing wrong for a girl if she is carrier oriented. I worked all my life and managed my home too Alhamdulillah!

What Noor is doing now? Trying to play with everyone's emotions specially Tahniat and Mortaza. She said NO and now she said YES. She decided when to push and when to pull. She is a very selfish, self centered wicked girl that's why she spoke loud with the server in the hotel while Tahniat was on the line with Mortaza. She cares for no one except for herself. I hate this kind of girl. If she really loved him she should gracefully move away from his life. She showed no self respect...

BTW Mortaza is a pathetic character with no spine....

I don’t agree with how she behaves, but the issue is they made a big deal out of her wanting a better life. For Murtaza it sounds like it’s all his way or nothing. Also, the issue is they are trying to portray working women is selfish in general. Which is not right.
fun4ever89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Living separately doesn't always mean severing ties with family

Sometimes it's better to live separately than to live in the same house and have disputes.

Also there is a question of privacy and space

You hv only your bedroom what when a child comes

So true, through distance respect is maintained. When you live together you just live together with no respect for the other one in heart.

pilot100 thumbnail

I was supporting noor so much in the beginning. She was right in all her demands. Unfortunately she was too blunt and not diplomatic. Men have lot of false ego. We need to handle them tactfully and diplomatically. She only wanted some more time. I think she is very hhurt that murtaza left her in the middle and and did not wait for her. She had full faith that murtaza wont marry anyone else.

What do you all think , will noor and murtaza get married. I dont mind. Real story will start when noor enrers murtaza house. I hope she teaches a good lesson to murtaza mother. That lady was cunning to another level. She wanted a daughtter in law who was naive and could be dominated . She diďnt want a strong and independent girl. All this mess is because of her.

Originally posted by: pilot100

Its almost certain noor and Murtuza are going to get married. Its strange, a girl who didnt want his sister and mother as an additional responsibility, now doesnt mind being the 2nd wife with one more additional woman in his life. And tehniyat did question her yest, that why didnt she marry murtaza in the first place, I dind understand her reply. Did anyone understand?

Noor doesnt love murtaza. Its just her big fat ego which is hurt that murtaza moved on with someone else. She is used to controlling him.

Murtaza is such an asshole. He is such a weak man.

Btw I am not liking Tehniyat too.

Murtaza is dumbest of all. Noor is making fool of him and he is just being an idiot. And noor she is such a hypocrite na. These two cheapsters deserve each other only.

And Tehniyaat is also dumb. She knew all this still she got married.