Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

But she will also move out of her home. Idk how it can be taken as breaking ties with family.

Did he tell her he wants lo live with his family only? In that case both of them still made a choice and should move on. But murtuza was still acting like a child when she told him about career and stuff, I thought it was funny. Now all 3 of them are acting like kids. Lmao.

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Tehniyat and her family is also ajeeb. Poore show main sab pagal hai 🤣

Exactly

Sab ky sab confused Characters hain 🥴

Originally posted by: pilot100

Exactly. Now where is her so called education. Yest episode was such a big let down. Did she really say to murfuza that she still loves him. Is this what education teaches, to stalk your ex on his honeymoon.

And murtaza is another asshole. Tilll previous episode I felt he wont cheat on tehniyatt. But seeing the oST ,promos and behind the scenes, looks lik its going to be an extra marital affair. I thought he has started to hate noor after seeing her other side, but No, he has become another love sick puppy. He is going after a girl who has insulted him and his family. And yes if he really loved noor, he could have waited and gone against his mom.

This show is exactly going like Anaa. There also Areesh was as confused as Murtuza

I disliked anaa and i guess i will dislike this one too. These EMA stories are unbearable.

In this case, EMA hi karna tha toh apas main shadi karty na, yej kya mazaq laga rakha hai. Such bad written characters

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This show is beyond repair now. Even in Anaa their Extra marital affair was unnecesary and hapazard. As if they didnt get any other show to remake. Soniya is propogating and giving interviews for this show as if she has bagged the best role of her life. Waiting for the last episode to see what bad ending they give for noor because ultamatiley murtazza and tehniyat are going to live happily ever after. I even saw a bTS where murtaza is playing with his daughter and both tehniyat and noor were present.

Maybe murtazza and noor also will end up marrying. 2 marriagges concept again

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

In reality, the person who has an affair has time of their life, they move on and get married to someone else. The married guy he has affair with, his family and relationship is destroyed forever. The may wife stay because of society and kids but family life is crap.

It’s time they stop showing so called happy endings. Never happens irl.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lets see.

Noor deserves it.

They could have shown Murtazza and Noor getting married and then these career related problems instead of showing an extra marital affair and love triangle. It had so much potential. Tehniyats character was needed at all.

Tehniyat was needed.

In dramas there has to be one grey/dark female and one ultra tide white jaisi good girl

They could have shown as wxactly what you wrote

Marital problems when there is an economic gap between the man and the woman.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

In between He was contemplating to sort things out and maybe even wait. But when noor said that she doesnt want to live with his family and they should rent an apartment and also indirectly she told him to break ties with his family,that was the last nail in the coffin. That is when he decided for break up.

Living separately doesn't always mean severing ties with family

Sometimes it's better to live separately than to live in the same house and have disputes.

Also there is a question of privacy and space

You hv only your bedroom what when a child comes

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 1 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Living separately doesn't always mean severing ties with family

Sometimes it's better to live separately than to live in the same house and have disputes.

Also there is a question of privacy and space

You hv only your bedroom what when a child comes

There are many reasons for a joint family system.. some of them are financial. But the problem is how can they live with their children in one room. Dramas like Aulaad show very big family house, where there are rooms for children too.. but in reality not every family house is this big. In Woh Pagal Si.. it was a small family house, but they didn't show where the children live.😕

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

There are many reasons for a joint family system.. some of them are financial. But the problem is how can they live with their children in one room. Dramas like Aulaad show very big family house, where there are rooms for children too.. but in reality not every family house is this big. In Woh Pagal Si.. it was a small family house, but they didn't show where the children live.😕

It’s not just that. Sometimes in laws interfere and have too many expectations, and it ruins the married life too and even relationships with everyone in the family. Murtuza’s mother seems so controlling anyways. She controls her son and she just wants a DIL she can can control too. It’s better to live close by, and be happy together when everyone meets. You can care for them too. Many people in Dekhi NCR, they live in the same house on different floors with separate kitchens and everything . So they get privacy and family both. I have seen them living more happily than people in joint families living together but just hate each other. Sooner or later they move out and relationships are damaged and can’t be repaired even after many years.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

This show is beyond repair now. Even in Anaa their Extra marital affair was unnecesary and hapazard. As if they didnt get any other show to remake. Soniya is propogating and giving interviews for this show as if she has bagged the best role of her life. Waiting for the last episode to see what bad ending they give for noor because ultamatiley murtazza and tehniyat are going to live happily ever after. I even saw a bTS where murtaza is playing with his daughter and both tehniyat and noor were present.

Maybe murtazza and noor also will end up marrying. 2 marriagges concept again

Oh please no one big happy family

She can be present as friend of these too.