Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Neel_M

She completely acted selfish. firstly she reminded him that she earns more than him even after his promotion. Secondly, she can't think of breakfast and lunch. Thirdly, the big one- suggesting him to get rid of unimportant responsibilities. Maybe they are not important for her but obviously important for him.

Seems education and highly paid job really didn't teach her to become a good human being instead made her high nose, proud woman..

She just said it’s not the life she wants and made it clear she’s career oriented and doesn’t want to just be a housewife. Nothing wrong in that. Many girls don’t want to work and enjoy being a housewife and many don’t like doing house hold chores but like working, be the main breadwinner and there are also 100s of outside work stuff which a housewife won’t be able to do because of lack of exposure. Getting a an ambitious life partner has different kind of pros and cons, both. He would also have to be more accommodating in that case. If she still earned substantially more than him, it would have led to ego clashes after marriage too. Plus if you are earning more and at a higher position you will have more work too. So you would have less time on weekdays. So there is a lot to consider. There is nothing wrong if someone wants to just be a housewife or someone is more career oriented. It’s a life choice. Noor also needs to find someone who isn’t like Murtaza and has a similar world view. Love is never enough in reality when no one is willing to compromise.
Edited by Autumn_Rose - 1 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

She just said it’s not the life she wants and made it clear she’s career oriented and doesn’t want to just be a housewife. Nothing wrong in that. Many girls don’t want to work and enjoy being a housewife and many don’t like doing house hold chores but like working, be the main breadwinner and there are also 100s of outside work stuff which a housewife won’t be able to do because of lack of exposure. Getting a an ambitious life partner has different kind of pros and cons, both. He would also have to be more accommodating in that case. If she still earned substantially more than him, it would have led to ego clashes after marriage too. Plus if you are earning more and at a higher position you will have more work too. So you would have less time on weekdays. So there is a lot to consider. There is nothing wrong if someone wants to just be a housewife or someone is more career oriented. It’s a life choice. Noor also needs to find someone who isn’t like Murtaza and has a similar world view. Love is never enough in reality when no one is willing to compromise.

I agree. And I respect working women, and I appreciate their ambition. In this age women have many things to do .. a part from running a home.. I am a traditional woman.. but when I got married I had only one shart , which is that I won't compromise on my work. I wish men understand the girls' desire to be successfull in life and do something and be proud of their acheivements.

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly. Now where is her so called education. Yest episode was such a big let down. Did she really say to murfuza that she still loves him. Is this what education teaches, to stalk your ex on his honeymoon.

And murtaza is another asshole. Tilll previous episode I felt he wont cheat on tehniyatt. But seeing the oST ,promos and behind the scenes, looks lik its going to be an extra marital affair. I thought he has started to hate noor after seeing her other side, but No, he has become another love sick puppy. He is going after a girl who has insulted him and his family. And yes if he really loved noor, he could have waited and gone against his mom.

This show is exactly going like Anaa. There also Areesh was as confused as Murtuza

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilot100

Exactly. Now where is her so called education. Yest episode was such a big let down. Did she really say to murfuza that she still loves him. Is this what education teaches, to stalk your ex on his honeymoon.

And murtaza is another asshole. Tilll previous episode I felt he wont cheat on tehniyatt. But seeing the oST ,promos and behind the scenes, looks lik its going to be an extra marital affair. I thought he has started to hate noor after seeing her other side, but No, he has become another love sick puppy. He is going after a girl who has insulted him and his family. And yes if he really loved noor, he could have waited and gone against his mom.

This show is exactly going like Anaa. There also Areesh was as confused as Murtuza

He is probably enjoy being wanted by 2 women. 😆 And in the end they will show a bad end of Noor, and Murtuza will be happy with his wife and kids. Utterly appalling .
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

These people don't have brains or eyes.

I just don't get Tehniyat's parents

Hiw did they push their only daughter into this kind of marriage when they are well aware of the Love saga of Murtuza and Noor.

I won't blame Tehniyat She's never had any say in anything in her life. Mom said utho she got up mom said baitho she sat down. That's the kind of upbringing she's had.

Instead of telling her to break up with Noor why not explain as to why and make her see what Noor wants to do. Yes BREAK UP cause they are an item too.

Murtuza's mom What an idiotic decision to take Even if you don't want your son and Noor together give him time to heal. Went behind his back and fixed his rishta with a girl who is so close to his ex and there's no way Noor could be cut off from their life.

Murtuza confused good son. Choose a path when you know you can't have both. Be a good son or be with the one you love.

NOOR NOOR NOOR

What do I say about her.

Why is she wasting her precious time stalking her ex making love confession to someone else's husband

Why is she putting down everyone esp her SIL Yaar bhabhi mind your own business don't care about her she doesn't see you as a well wishes

When Noor boasts about her promotion her busy career life How hollow she sounds now. She's no longer proud of her self she's using her career as a shield and being all high and mighty.

Face the reality You said your career was important but no your love was more important you just didn't want to face it at that time.

Sab pagal hain is show mein aur hum legal hain isko dekhne ke liye.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

These people don't have brains or eyes.

I just don't get Tehniyat's parents

Hiw did they push their only daughter into this kind of marriage when they are well aware of the Love saga of Murtuza and Noor.

I won't blame Tehniyat She's never had any say in anything in her life. Mom said utho she got up mom said baitho she sat down. That's the kind of upbringing she's had.

Instead of telling her to break up with Noor why not explain as to why and make her see what Noor wants to do. Yes BREAK UP cause they are an item too.

Murtuza's mom What an idiotic decision to take Even if you don't want your son and Noor together give him time to heal. Went behind his back and fixed his rishta with a girl who is so close to his ex and there's no way Noor could be cut off from their life.

Murtuza confused good son. Choose a path when you know you can't have both. Be a good son or be with the one you love.

NOOR NOOR NOOR

What do I say about her.

Why is she wasting her precious time stalking her ex making love confession to someone else's husband

Why is she putting down everyone esp her SIL Yaar bhabhi mind your own business don't care about her she doesn't see you as a well wishes

When Noor boasts about her promotion her busy career life How hollow she sounds now. She's no longer proud of her self she's using her career as a shield and being all high and mighty.

Face the reality You said your career was important but no your love was more important you just didn't want to face it at that time.

Sab pagal hain is show mein aur hum legal hain isko dekhne ke liye.

no one knows what they want 😆
pilot100 thumbnail

I dont sympathise with Noor at all. I dont blame her for refusing his proposal and asking him to wait for some time. But what she said about his family was totally unacceptable for any son or brother. She is indeed very proud about her job.

I have a feeling she is doing all this as a revenge on Murtazza. It has hurt her ego, that how can a man who is below her status reject her. I feel now her aim is to break his marriage and then she will reject him. So ultimately murtazaa will be left alone with no one.

But I am higly disaapointed with Murtazza. I thought he was a man of words. But now this is going as an extra marital affair direction. All the characters are so wrong.

Cant believe shehzad chose such a stupid and illogical show.

Edited by pilot100 - 1 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pilot100

I dont sympathise with Noor at all. I dont blame her for refusing his proposal and asking him to wait for some time. But what she said about his family was totally unacceptable for any son or brother. She is indeed very proud about her job.

I have a feeling she is doing all this as a revenge on Murtazza. It has hurt her ego, that how can a man who is below her status reject her. I feel now her aim is to break his marriage and then she will reject him. So ultimately murtazaa will be left alone with no one.

But I am higly disaapointed with Murtazza. I thought he was a man of words. But now this is going as an extra marital affair direction. All the characters are so wrong.

Cant believe shehzad chose such a stupid and illogical show.

I don't think so

They'll show him happy with wife and baby

Only Noor will shown alone and bitter

pilot100 thumbnail

Lets see.

Noor deserves it.

They could have shown Murtazza and Noor getting married and then these career related problems instead of showing an extra marital affair and love triangle. It had so much potential. Tehniyats character was needed at all.

pilot100 thumbnail

In between He was contemplating to sort things out and maybe even wait. But when noor said that she doesnt want to live with his family and they should rent an apartment and also indirectly she told him to break ties with his family,that was the last nail in the coffin. That is when he decided for break up.