Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Pakistani dramas mein educated girls ko self conceited aur cunning ko dekha rahay Hain 😵

That's such a sad thing

Why educated/career oriented girls are shown as mean and selfish.

Girls can be multitasker, If they get a supportive husband and in laws then she can manage work and home too. They don't need to be mean.

1169266 thumbnail

This drama is written by Maha Malik

1169266 thumbnail

Finally watched the episode and I am happy that Murtaza and Noor broke up and Murtaza got engaged to Tehniyat. Murtaza does not deserve both Noor and Tehniyat.A person who cannot stand up for himself does not deserve kisi ka pyar. Noor deserves a better life partner than that spineless Murtaza. I hope all Noor's dreams come true❤️

1169266 thumbnail

Tehniyat and Murtaza got married🤢 Aiza Awan is one of the worst Pakistani actresses I know. She has ruined yeh drama for me.

Tehniyat and Murtaza got married🤢 Aiza Awan is one of the worst Pakistani actresses I know. She has ruined yeh drama for me.

Woh sab toh Theek hai but yeh tamkinant kya chahti hai 🤔

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You mean Noor or tehniyat??

Stupidest show. All 3 main characters are so confusing. I really dont understand what does noor want? She refused to marry murtaza, now why is she after him and doing all cheap dirty politics.

Tehniyat and murtaza are both spineless characters. And to top it all the actress is very irritating.

Originally posted by: pilot100

You mean Noor or tehniyat??

Stupidest show. All 3 main characters are so confusing. I really dont understand what does noor want? She refused to marry murtaza, now why is she after him and doing all cheap dirty politics.

Tehniyat and murtaza are both spineless characters. And to top it all the actress is very irritating.

Oops I mean noor

Exactly what does she want? She comes across as some vamp. She is pretending that she is happy and on other side she is playing dirty games.

Tehniyaat is dumb or what, she just do fight with murtaza and murtaza is like a puppet. Such confused and baseless characters

What does noor want

Why she is going behind murtaza, was not she a career oriented girl then why she has become a stalker and a home wrecker.

And murtaza, if he still loves noor then why he got married with tehniyat. He needs to stay away from noor now. In dono ko agar yehi karna tha toh ek dusrey sy shadi karty na, why they are ruining life of another person.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

What does noor want

Why she is going behind murtaza, was not she a career oriented girl then why she has become a stalker and a home wrecker.

And murtaza, if he still loves noor then why he got married with tehniyat. He needs to stay away from noor now. In dono ko agar yehi karna tha toh ek dusrey sy shadi karty na, why they are ruining life of another person.

Tehniyat and her family is also ajeeb. Poore show main sab pagal hai 🤣
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pakistani dramas mein educated girls ko self conceited aur cunning ko dekha rahay Hain 😵

also I didn’t understand why he couldn’t wait. Made no sense to me. Just because she wanted both of them to earn better before they married, bro took it on his ego and his pride was hurt 😆. He made it look like she’s rejecting him & oh, am I not good enough for you?