Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

@red . I can relate to this . There are many times I have work and I want to continue, but suddenly I switch to thinking about the next meal. It is tough in our society because husband doesn't help in housework. In laws expect their daughter in law to be a good wife and do the housework. I can relate more to Sonia now. And I think she has a point here. But if every girl thinks like this, working girls won't get married.

I don't know why but Hira Mani character from Yun To Hai Pyar Bohot came to my mind, because she refused Affan for no valid reason. 😳

I can completely understand your point

But In real life, I have seen many such ladies who are managing work and house together and also in some cases, their husbands help them out even their in laws support them.

Aisi positive stories bhot kaam dekhny ko milti hain. Remember that woman head in drama Sinf e ahaan, her hubby and mother in law were so supportive. I know aisy log real life main kaam hoty hain but hoty hain. For once highlight that positivity na.

In ythpb, i guess hira did not want to leave her mother alone

Originally posted by: Neel_M

She completely acted selfish. firstly she reminded him that she earns more than him even after his promotion. Secondly, she can't think of breakfast and lunch. Thirdly, the big one- suggesting him to get rid of unimportant responsibilities. Maybe they are not important for her but obviously important for him.

Seems education and highly paid job really didn't teach her to become a good human being instead made her high nose, proud woman..

Exactly

Dreaming of good future is not selfishness but the way she behaved like she is some queen and he is a common person, who has to achieve much more and leave his family, then she will accepts him.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I can completely understand your point

But In real life, I have seen many such ladies who are managing work and house together and also in some cases, their husbands help them out even their in laws support them.

Aisi positive stories bhot kaam dekhny ko milti hain. Remember that woman head in drama Sinf e ahaan, her hubby and mother in law were so supportive. I know aisy log real life main kaam hoty hain but hoty hain. For once highlight that positivity na.

In ythpb, i guess hira did not want to leave her mother alone

As you said it is very little to see such supporting husbands and in laws in our society. Drama talks about the majority. And it is interesting to watch if Sonia will regret it later. 😉

Hira could've stayed with her mom even after marriage, coz Affan has no family, so he could've perfectly fit as ghar damaad. But the main problem was that she didn't like it that he was a singer, with no proper source of money.

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hello everyone.

I really liked the 1st episode. I hope this show doesnt let us down. From the teasers it looks like, its going to be a typical love triangle where sonias character will become an obsessive negative character. I really dont want that.

As far as sonyas character goes, I completely agree with her regarding her postpontment of marriage since murtazza is earning less than her. I am of that belief that a man should never earn less than a woman. But yes I did not like when she said that he should not have unwanted responsibilities like his sister. That was very selfish especially when it is murtazza family who has helped soniya family even for her basic education. She comes across as an overambitious and egoist girl which is quite disappointing. Dont know why they show career oriented woman in a bad light

Originally posted by: awida

As you said it is very little to see such supporting husbands and in laws in our society. Drama talks about the majority. And it is interesting to watch if Sonia will regret it later. 😉

Hira could've stayed with her mom even after marriage, coz Affan has no family, so he could've perfectly fit as ghar damaad. But the main problem was that she didn't like it that he was a singer, with no proper source of money.

I wish they start highlighting such supporting husbands and in laws in dramas too.

Sonia may regret later. See it is good to chase your dreams but what's the guarantee that sonia will stay happy after getting all what she aims for.

This world is just a temporary place, if we start running behind these temporary stuff like countless money then unfortunately in this process we start loosing some important things.

I am actually liking this drama. It is not a typical love triangle where one character is black and other is white. Here, sonia's character is not white or black but have some greyish shades, which are normally there in human beings. Sonia's character is right and wrong at same time. Her thought process is not wrong but her way of depicting it and put across is wrong. Shahzad's sister is not a useless responsibility for him. If he earns less, then what, he stops backing his family kya?

There is a minor line between being ambitious and being proud. We should remain down to earth at every situation.

Edited by NINALOGY - 1 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I am actually liking this drama. It is not a typical love triangle where one character is black and other is white. Here, sonia's character is not white or black but have some greyish shades, which are normally there in human beings. Sonia's character is right and wrong at same time. Her thought process is not wrong but her way of depicting it and put across is wrong. Shahzad's sister is not a useless responsibility for him. If he earns less, then what, he stops backing his family kya?

There is a minor line between being ambitious and being proud. We should remain down to earth at every situation.

Not only regarding sister, her comments about mother's pension that how long she is going to live was unacceptable to any son. It was an extreme rude comment. She is not only ambitious but very proud. Being an ambitious person with politeness is very much acceptable.

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Not only regarding sister, her comments about mother's pension that how long she is going to live was unacceptable to any son. It was an extreme rude comment. She is not only ambitious but very proud. Being an ambitious person with politeness is very much acceptable.

Definitely it was very mean of her. She is just thinking about herself. It's not wrong to think about ourself but we should neglect our family for own happiness.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't think Noor will regret her decision

She'll say now I'm ready because he'll reach a higher position after marriage

He'll be successful

Why I feel Noor's bhabhi will die and her brother will marry his sister

1169266 thumbnail

Pakistani dramas mein educated girls ko self conceited aur cunning ko dekha rahay Hain 😵