Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

happy too, RK got good reviews for his performance, even in a shifty movie 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

It Deserve Every STAR, this film should have released in theatres today instead of EVR.

Briaahna thumbnail

nice.hope jhanvi gets good movies, ..she can dance too😃

protentional to make it big if she choose films wisely. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Briaahna

nice.hope jhanvi gets good movies, ..she can dance too😃

protentional to make it big if she choose films wisely. 

Even if her film fails in future, it will be learning lesson for her. I don't understand why she isn't doing more films for theatres rather coming on OTT once in a while.

She should start coming in films for theatres. It's high time, she has improved tons from her 1st movie.

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Even if her film fails in future, it will be learning lesson for her. I don't understand why she isn't doing more films for theatres rather coming on OTT once in a while.

She should start coming in films for theatres. It's high time, she has improved tons from her 1st movie.

I am just hoping SLB signs her , mark my words ….she will become TOP heroine in no time … like I said , she dances well , she has this IT factor  , oomph ðŸ˜†all right ingredients…kya hua thoh nepo hai … I am ready to promote her well 😬

Briaahna thumbnail

Oh btw completely off topic …breaking news …aloo bhat copies DP again :  overtakes her on Insta followers 😬

Bloody nepo kids 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

happy too, RK got good reviews for his performance, even in a shifty movie 

Yeah but it’s a hugeeeee flop like a slap in the face of these self proclaimed genius superstars. I love how much he’s been trolled. Next is the failure of Bramastra, double whammy for me ðŸ¤£

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Yeah but it’s a hugeeeee flop like a slap in the face of these self proclaimed genius superstars. I love how much he’s been trolled. Next is the failure of Bramastra, double whammy for me ðŸ¤£

😆oh c’mon there is more joy on his way than a floppy shamshera , bundle of joy will make him forget all the slaps and trolling 😬🤗so what even if brahmastra, animals and love ranjans floppys … he still be getting movies , will have fame and game 😬let the trollers bark 🤗

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

😆oh c’mon there is more joy on his way than a floppy shamshera , bundle of joy will make him forget all the slaps and trolling 😬🤗so what even if brahmastra, animals and love ranjans floppys … he still be getting movies , will have fame and game 😬let the trollers bark 🤗

He will still be getting movies ðŸ¤£thats the prize? What happened to becoming the biggest superstar ever that is gods gift to earth 

Quick quick, maybe you should switch to being a fan of Ahan Shetty or Aryan Khan? This ship is about to sink along with Kapoor Rani ðŸ¤£

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am just hoping SLB signs her , mark my words ….she will become TOP heroine in no time … like I said , she dances well , she has this IT factor  , oomph ðŸ˜†all right ingredients…kya hua thoh nepo hai … I am ready to promote her well 😬

OMG all of a sudden Janhvi in demand yeh kiya hua kaise hua kyu hua