Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Humko toh bas ZoRiDu se matlab hein 😂😂. N woh log jaldi hi milenge coz RiDu shaadi ke bina story ko aage badegi nai😆

At the end of the day, that is the theme of the show. So wahi priority honge na 😆

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Pata nai kyun bt i feel ke agar Rahul & Anjali ki jodi bani, then they will be like cat & mouse. Apas mein ladte rahenge har waqt, given that she is a biker & quite tough girl & Rahul bohot soft hearted hein. opposite personalities 😁

Tom and Jerry 😆

Dont know why it gives me HAHK vibes..Prem ka guitar and Nisha ka skating 😆

Jodi ka pata nai, lekin inki jugalbandi toh milegi in RiDu's shaadi 😆

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aaj ka epi bohot interesting hai

Rits ka gussa for family agar paise kamane ki itni hi padi hai to bech do muze😡 in Dolly's language Ritesh puttar ji gusse me peir patkte hue bedroom me chale gaye Pankaj ki mast insult karke 🤣 thank God ye Rits family members ki bato ko blindly follow nahi karta, wahi karta hai jo use sahi lagta hai 👍🏼

Indu aayi hai sunkar sara gussa hawa ho gaya ladke ka 😳

Zoon ki real mom is back

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Rits ka gussa for family agar paise kamane ki itni hi padi hai to bech do muze😡 in Dolly's language Ritesh puttar ji gusse me peir patkte hue bedroom me chale gaye Pankaj ki mast insult karke 🤣 thank God ye Rits family members ki bato ko blindly follow nahi karta, wahi karta hai jo use sahi lagta hai 👍🏼

Zoon ki real mom is back

Today episode is out
bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Zoon ki real mom is back

Idk why I found the gutka ad scene very funny 🤣 aajkal vimal ad ki kafi controversy chal rahi hai na😆 I was rolfing that the makers showed this scene 🤪 Ritesh's reaction was a bit ott🤣 I mean he could have said all that politely but its okay I am so glad he is not his family ka pujari🤣 I was afraid after hearing his backstory that he might worship his family but he seems to be a sensible person who can differentiate right from wrong.

His crush on Indu is adorable ❤️😆 I loved how he was saying plz plz plz like a kiddo❤️

And KVG makes Ritesh so lovable

I don't want Zoon's mom back😭 not getting good vibes from her. But seeing the actress I knew she would have some role and not just cameo. Just hope she keeps her distance from Zoon😭

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I mean he could have said all that politely but its okay I am so glad he is not his family ka pujari🤣 I was afraid after hearing his backstory that he might worship his family but he seems to be a sensible person who can differentiate right from wrong.

His crush on Indu is adorable ❤️😆 I loved how he was saying plz plz plz like a kiddo❤️

And KVG makes Ritesh so lovable

Wahi to itna gussa karne ki koi jarurat nahi thi, but gussa Pankaj par kiya hai to I'm happy 😆

He looks very cute when he said plz plz plz

KVG as a Ritesh is so perfect 💔

Edited by Chinmayi18 - 2 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Haven't watched the episode..

It was sure bet that Zoon's mom would be back . I am wondering about the Dad though. Didn't watch the early episodes to know if he was shown. If his identity was not revealed would he be connected to Rit's family? Since this is ITV, the strongest possibility is one of the cousins.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Zoon ki real mom is back

Dear i am traveling.

So will catch up with forum on weekends.

Keep tagging for any updates

Appreciate ur effort.

Yeh leh one chummi and ladoo from my side

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Zoon ki real mom is back

Haye looks like an interesting one. Hven't watched it yet.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Haven't watched the episode..

It was sure bet that Zoon's mom would be back . I am wondering about the Dad though. Didn't watch the early episodes to know if he was shown. If his identity was not revealed would he be connected to Rit's family? Since this is ITV, the strongest possibility is one of the cousins.

Ekta style mein sameer could possibly the father. Never know. 😆